How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GQ9ZKVSaQAA5HmU

Any of our Public School loving Libs want to take on this excellent piece by John Stossel? If this isn’t a damning indictment of public schools, I don’t know what is. And wouldn’t you know it? That giving underprivileged youth a chance and by making their education fun, they can actually achieve goals and be successful. Whoda thunk it?
God bless John Stossel. He has been doing great reporting for decades now.

Basically agree. Watched Carson online (live) Sunday morning at a church outside Nashville. He was giving the sermon (pastor out of town). Very good with lots of common sense and Biblical quotations, etc.
But my only concern....is he ever boring. Not that a 'politician' has to be all show, but he is not exciting at all.
A boring person could be a good compliment to Trump though. Even though Pence turned out to be a POS...he was boring and I think for the most part it was good for Trump.

How about we just call each other Americans and dispense with all the adjectives.
WE can ... however nearly half of the country cannot. The left, esp the left on here, HATE this country. They HATE the flag, the freedom, the border, all of it. Anyone can scroll through this thread and see their hatred. That hatred is what drives them to hyphenate themselves and everyone.

EDIT: imagine ... the strongest country the earth has ever seen ... allowing migrants to enter illegally AND attack its own citizens. That is a direct result of their hatred for us and the US.

Mao and Lincoln would both be Dems in the current coalitions. This is another problem with the two-party system I always rail against. You're always either this or that. Two is not enough choices to accurately represent the country's political beliefs. Let the smaller groups make coalitions on specific policy issues to assemble a majority. Not try to get just 1 over exactly half, or whatever threshold, with one party and then all vote in lockstep. We're a diverse country with diverse priorities and opinions that deserve to be heard. Even MTdumbassG.
GQ2Y28DW8AAbViO

Then by all means, fill us in! What's this epic OJ gossip?

Why? What does it matter to you. I can know who did it and I know OJ’s role in it.

If you weren’t such a dishonest liar I would discuss with it you, but no. Not worth my energy. Plus with the way you all dox people, it’s not worth bringing any attention to this. You can believe me or not. I really don’t care what you think. The only piece I will say. My mother in law is a retired private investigator with strong connections:

lol you better hope Tim Scott is not a man who owes debts that can be called

Vivek is #1a simply because he’s assassination insurance and will force the democrats to argue he’s an anchor baby and should be ineligible to be POTUS or VP. I like what he says generally, but I don’t think VP will be calling many shots.

I feel the same way about Tulsi Gabbard as I did about Trump in 2016. I like a lot of what she says, but I don’t trust her yet. When push came to shove, Trump is a big spending New York liberal. But he was pro business and pro America, which is better than the big spending liberals that hate America and hate business (all democrats).
It's gonna be Vance or Vivek. Probably Vance. He's got the gravitas. Vivek's still too young.

Why? What does it matter to you. I can know who did it and I know OJ’s role in it.

If you weren’t such a dishonest liar I would discuss with it you, but no. Not worth my energy. Plus with the way you all dox people, it’s not worth bringing any attention to this. You can believe me or not. I really don’t care what you think. The only piece I will say. My mother in law is a retired private investigator with strong connections:
She's very attractive too.

Reactions: augustaky1
Count me in the camp that would love for the candidates to do away with the networks and media hack moderators having anything to do with the debates. They are entirely unnecessary. The candidates can simply debate and question each other.
Biden set these rules. It was a "take it or leave it" proposition.

Reactions: Lost In FL
Nice change of the subject after getting owned by your own quote. LOL
I didn't change the subject. He said something outrageously stupid. The other evidence in the OJ trial wasn't planted. All the blood? His shoe prints? OJ did it. Fuhrman planting the glove got him off when he should've been convicted for the crime. That's the comparison @UK_1576 (Willy/Gassy) is making. That means Trump still did it, regardless of any cover sheets.

Again, I really don't give a crap about the docs. Just arguing because people are trying to point out inconsistencies that don't exist.

Inflation is one thing and yes government has a hand in that. Thats not what this ever was. This was gouging to the extreme. You think these CEOs aren’t going to continue to want to take in record profits? They’re never bringing prices down to where they should be. We as Americans just have to live with it and adjust.

"Argentina achieves first week without food inflation in 30 years"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT