POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

US skies are far less safe than Israel. People need to wake up to how open to attack we are in the era of drones. Hopefully Israel finds a solution fast because it looks like the warpigs are determined to start ww3 before the election.

Reactions: screwduke1
You’re right. Shoulda already known you were a slave to memes and incapable of independent thought. My bad.
GQPkgGNXQAAs40B

Anyone with half a brain should realize that the literal scum of 3rd world countries are being sent here to cross the border. If they get caught and deported, they haven't lost anything. But, with Biden's border 'policy' in place, there's a much better chance that they stay in the US and it's addition by subtraction for their home country. Added to that, many of the illegals have very few marketable skills, most likely speak no or very little English and, for many, the only way to make any money in the US is through criminal activity. The Left loonies are either too stupid to understand this very logical and obvious conclusion or they're consciously supporting such a foolish and dangerous policy (until, of course, it shows up in their neighborhood; See: every sanctuary state/city). Let's not forget how many US cities are gutting other services (homeless, veterans, public safety, police, etc.) to find budget dollars to fully support these individuals who have broken federal law, some of whom are career criminals who have continued their activity within our borders.

Mayorkas and Biden both are blatantly guilty of treason but no one will ever prosecute them. Hell, we couldn't even get the votes to impeach Mayorkas who continually lies to the American people and Congress and puts Border Patrol agents in harm's way every day this policy continues. I am no Trump fan but if he'll clean house if/when he's elected, I'll happily vote for him.

1500 people are not dying FROM covid. They may HAVE covid....in addition to being obese, have COPD, high BP, cancer, acne, stubbed toe, or perhaps being a liberal who is a dumbass and have been deprived of oxygen due to wearing a mask.
Great insights there Dr. Meme. 🤡

Anyone with half a brain should realize that the literal scum of 3rd world countries are being sent here to cross the border. If they get caught and deported, they haven't lost anything. But, with Biden's border 'policy' in place, there's a much better chance that they stay in the US and it's addition by subtraction for their home country. Added to that, many of the illegals have very few marketable skills, most likely speak no or very little English and, for many, the only way to make any money in the US is through criminal activity. The Left loonies are either too stupid to understand this very logical and obvious conclusion or they're consciously supporting such a foolish and dangerous policy (until, of course, it shows up in their neighborhood; See: every sanctuary state/city). Let's not forget how many US cities are gutting other services (homeless, veterans, public safety, police, etc.) to find budget dollars to fully support these individuals who have broken federal law, some of whom are career criminals who have continued their activity within our borders.

Mayorkas and Biden both are blatantly guilty of treason but no one will ever prosecute them. Hell, we couldn't even get the votes to impeach Mayorkas who continually lies to the American people and Congress and puts Border Patrol agents in harm's way every day this policy continues. I am no Trump fan but if he'll clean house if/when he's elected, I'll happily vote for him.
Like a broken clock... You're behind the times.

#1...Wrong AGAIN as usual.
vac·cine
noun
a substance used to stimulate immunity to a particular infectious disease or pathogen, typically prepared from an inactivated or weakened form of the causative agent or from its constituents or products.
"every year the flu vaccine is modified to deal with new strains of the virus".

#2....Wrong AGAIN....as usual.

Funny, I remember you claiming 4000 a day were dying, in your frenzy of fear.

I also recollect showing you that the daily average death of that week was roughly 1500 per day, and thus the moniker SCIENCE DUDE was born, as you were completely incorrect and screaming your made up facts assuring everyone 'IT'S SCIENCE DUDE!!!!!'

Village Idiot.

Now do the definition of mRNA, amd explain how that is different than the definition you just provided for a vaccine.

Village Idiot.

I get that some folks simply cant/won't pull the lever for Trump.

However, a vote FOR Biden is clearly a vote against self interests... and THAT is just plain stupid.

Last edited:
It's still killing people. It's not just the flu.

Ok? I just looked. According to worldometer, last data is from April 7 to April 12.

6 days.

136 total usa deaths.

22.5 deaths a day.

22.5÷ 350,000,000= .0000000642857% chance of a random American dying of covid on any given day that week.

Shut up, Village Idiot. As always, you're math ain't mathing, 'educator'

I was telling this thread all along that Trump would win a rematch in a blowout, that the real-life, real-world comparison would just be too stark, causing people to wake up, especially black men.

But I still think the dems have something up their sleeve, something game-changing, who konw's what; could be something as benign as substituting their candidate and gaslighting/cheating or as malignant as WW3, anything in between. Hope I'm wrong and this radical leftist movement finally gets quelched here and now before it all gets much, much worse for America and her foundational values.

GQSb6-uWMAETG3V
I believe figuring out a way to get illegal aliens to vote is the way forward for Democrats to beat Trump, particularly in swing states controlled by Dem governors, secretaries of state, legislatures, etc.

All they have to do is continue to allow unsolicited mail-in ballots, lax to no signature requirements, unsupervised ballot drop boxes, etc. Then…. They’ll raise the specter of “racism”, “voter suppression”, etc if they’re called out on it.

I really hope I’m wrong and we have a transparently fair in every state in the country.

Ok? I just looked. According to worldometer, last data is from April 7 to April 12.

6 days.

136 total usa deaths.

22.5 deaths a day.

22.5÷ 350,000,000= .0000000642857% chance of a random American dying of covid on any given day that week.

Facts, not memes, nor some bullshit MSM article.

Deep fake…deep fake…deep fake…deep fake

They’re setting the stage for when the Trump deep fakes come out the next few months, and they can lie and say it’s normal to broadcast deep fakes, even though the Biden videos are all real.
The deep fakes left off the part of the video that shows the other paratroopers that had just landed. Biden walked over their way and gave them the thumbs up for a good job.....then he was called back over for a group photo.
FAKE NEWS

Biden was getting ready to sit down because another speaker was getting ready to take the stage.
FAKE NEWS

Another stupid old man....

Doesn't know his own damn doctor's name....

Thinks their were airports during the revolutionary war...

Scared of batteries and sharks...

Thinks Biden will start WW2 and ran against Obama....

6 days.

136 total usa deaths.

22.5 deaths a day.

Learn to read fool.
The article I posted was from JANUARY, 2024.....not April. Of course viruses are down in the spring and summer.

1500 people are not dying FROM covid. They may HAVE covid....in addition to being obese, have COPD, high BP, cancer, acne, stubbed toe, or perhaps being a liberal who is a dumbass and have been deprived of oxygen due to wearing a mask.
Another fun fact Dr. Meme....When you get brain cancer and your central nervous system stops your heart from working....They don't say you died from heart/brain failure. The coroner identifies the UNDERLYING CAUSE of death, not underlying CONDITIONS. CANCER was the CAUSE...just like Covid causes the lungs to shut down.

Reactions: Dionysus444
The deep fakes left off the part of the video that shows the other paratroopers that had just landed. Biden walked over their way and gave them the thumbs up for a good job.....then he was called back over for a group photo.
FAKE NEWS

Biden was getting ready to sit down because another speaker was getting ready to take the stage.
FAKE NEWS

Another stupid old man....

Doesn't know his own damn doctor's name....

Thinks their were airports during the revolutionary war...

Scared of batteries and sharks...

Thinks Biden will start WW2 and ran against Obama....

A real video is not a deep fake you dunce.

I believe figuring out a way to get illegal aliens to vote is the way forward for Democrats to beat Trump, particularly in swing states controlled by Dem governors, secretaries of state, legislatures, etc.

All they have to do is continue to allow unsolicited mail-in ballots, lax to no signature requirements, unsupervised ballot drop boxes, etc. Then…. They’ll raise the specter of “racism”, “voter suppression”, etc if they’re called out on it.

I really hope I’m wrong and we have a transparently fair in every state in the country.
They will cheat and cheat bigly.

A real video is not a deep fake you dunce.
A real video that is edited to crop out other people in the video and cut short the part where Biden gives the paratroopers a thumbs up that just landed is absolutely FAKE NEWS.
The MAGA base is the most easily manipulated group in the history of America.
Is Biden old and slow at times? Absolutely...But he is not nearly as out of it and confused as Rupert Murdoch and all his news outlets are making him appear thru manipulation of videos.
Just like during Jan 6th when all the Fox hosts were speed dialing Trump telling him to get the shit under control while on the air they were calling it Antifa and a sightseeing tour.
Ya'll slurp up the lies like it's Kool aid. Murdoch has admitted to lies UNDER OATH but you don't care.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ukalum1988
Another fun fact Dr. Meme....When you get brain cancer and your central nervous system stops your heart from working....They don't say you died from heart/brain failure. The coroner identifies the UNDERLYING CAUSE of death, not underlying CONDITIONS. CANCER was the CAUSE...just like Covid causes the lungs to shut down.

Let us know how much $$$ hospitals received from the government from cancer related deaths compared to covid $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

US food production not only industry with arson issues.

Yikes!

A real video that is edited to crop out other people in the video and cut short the part where Biden gives the paratroopers a thumbs up that just landed is absolutely FAKE NEWS.
Is Biden old and slow at times? Absolutely...But he is not nearly as out of it and confused as Rupert Murdoch and all his news outlets are making him appear thru manipulation of videos.
Just like during Jan 6th when all the Fox hosts were speed dialing Trump telling him to get the shit under control while on the air they were calling it Antifa and a sightseeing tour.
Ya'll slurp up the lies like it's Kool aid. Murdoch has admitted to lies UNDER OATH but you don't care.

Now do 'fine people', 'drink bleach', Mexican rapists', etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc.

For some reason you swallowed those like Gospel from the Temple Mount.

Why? Because you're an idiot?

Now do 'fine people', 'drink bleach', Mexican rapists', etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc.

For some reason you swallowed those like Gospel from the Temple Mount.

Why? Because you're an idiot?

The most egregious one ever, which says alot, was the horse tranquilizer nonsense. A Nobel winning medication that worked miracles for decades call horse medicine by the FDAs official Twitter account.

US skies are far less safe than Israel. People need to wake up to how open to attack we are in the era of drones. Hopefully Israel finds a solution fast because it looks like the warpigs are determined to start ww3 before the election.
Big difference is this: how are they going to get the drones over here to attack us? Mexico and Canada aren't going to attack us.

In other words, I’m right, you’re wrong. These are not deep fakes. They’re real videos of mentally incompetent Joe Biden.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT