ADVERTISEMENT

This heat sucks.

Don't let yourself get soft. The way to be able to take heat in the summer is to start early and acclimate yourself. Stop running around in freezing vehicles too.
That's me I've been outside since we lost our march game. My corn is 8ft tall and almost done tators are done and the garden is the best in years. Luv the sunshine and will never complain about blue skies.

---
I walk about 5 a day & start at 9:30-10 AM. People are weak today, weak like Ukraine.
images

One last thing on AC capacitors.....I'd stick with a good American made one like AmRad. They cost more but the cheap chinese ones like BoJack might make your unit work harder.....take longer to cool. Not good.

I have a Turbo 200 in my main unit and it's noticeable with the strong push of cold air. I'm changing a cheap chinese one out in the other unit tomorrow. Freaking installer sold me a brand new one 5 years ago and it has a cheap chinese capacitor in it. Shamless to put that in a new unit.

Need a quality capacitor. I'd check to see if your instealler put a cheap one in there.

We have an old unit that is still kicking thank God but we've had like 3 capacitors installed in the 23 years we've lived here. I'm going to buy a few and stock up. Thanks a lot @Cold Stout Beer for this info you have provided.

I love that amRad one I have so that's what I'm stocking up on. They must be confident to give a 5 year warranty with it.

Reactions: BC_Wader
We have an old unit that is still kicking thank God but we've had like 3 capacitors installed in the 23 years we've lived here. I'm going to buy a few and stock up. Thanks a lot @Cold Stout Beer for this info you have provided.

Titan HD is another one from USA. Titan Pro is not. I've been told that you can't go wrong with amRad or Titan HD. I can attest to the amRad. Good luck! Great to have them handy.

Reactions: BC_Wader
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT