POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's a staged photo. Look at the grill marks on the dogs, they're all straight. They weren't moved at all. He isn't cooking, he's staging a photo. You're dumb lol.

Shall I grill some dogs with straight grill marks on them to show its not sorcery, and actually how they usually look, unless you're hunter Biden jacked up on Crack cooking them?

Reactions: screwduke1
They were necessary initially but went on longer than they should have in retrospect.
Everything is easy to judge based on hindsight.

They were never necessary. Never based on science. And the only reason there isn’t a better record of everyone saying that contemporaneously is because the tyrants you support we’re forcing social media companies to censor people presenting actual science, and people like the Catpaw mods intentionally delete the records.

They were necessary initially but went on longer than they should have in retrospect.
Everything is easy to judge based on hindsight.

Explain why that death rate of right at 1% never changed throughout the whole thing, then. Vax, masks, none of made a difference. (I'm not talking the nursing home fiasco caused by dems Cuomo and Whitmer, etc.)

• Love
Reactions: WTF Cat
You're talking about orthodox Jews. The vast majority of American Jews do not keep kosher and eat whatever. Those who keep kosher can certainly eat beef (pastrami, corned beef, brisket, etc. DUH) but not beef with dairy (cheeseburger, for example).
Just quoting you for context without going thru the discussion lol.

Most ppl dont realize the pork thing in reality vs religion.

Pigs are filthy ass animals. They will literally eat anything with having a similar digestive tract as our own. Eating dead carcasses, injured or infected animals, slop whatever.

That can lead to a lot of bacterial spreads and parasite infections, you name it. Pigs, swine could be very dangerous to consume. Beef on the other hand, anything that grazes, grass fed animals are infinitely less dangerous and a much cleaner and a better source of meat by a lot.

When understanding some religious txt as history lessons and not just religous rules you see this as human safety. For those that had the means. They knew even then that eating certain foods, certain animals could lead to disease. Pigs are a big culprit of that.

Explain why that death rate of right at 1% never changed throughout the whole thing, then. Vax, masks, none of made a difference. (I'm not talking the nursing home fiasco caused by dems Cuomo and Whitmer, etc.)
Deaths in the United States increased by 19% between 2019 and 2020 following the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic in March 2020 — the largest spike in mortality in 100 years.

0bf3f5d30b8bfde3.webp

Deaths in the United States increased by 19% between 2019 and 2020 following the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic in March 2020 — the largest spike in mortality in 100 years.

Facts, not memes. 1%.

Never was higher.

So, from basically March 2020, in 8 months, before the pandemic even really spread, until the end of 20, you believe that one in 5 people died of covid?

Hahahahah

So, from basically March 2020, in 8 months, before the pandemic even really spread, until the end of 20, you believe that one in 5 people died of covid?

Hahahahah

370k total covid deaths ( and we know that number is inflated) on Jan 1 2021.

3.5+ million deaths a year in the usa.

Your math ain't mathing.

2+2=5

Yes, overall deaths increased, as they do as the population rises (this is one way to know that 11 million illegals that has stayed at 11 million illegals in this country for 20+ years, is bunk. Bodies don't lie, unlike the media)

I wish i knew... it was given to me by my FIL.

Used 3 small hickory blocks of wood, a can of water (only half evaporated, 200F for about 6 hours... worked ALMOST perfectly.

The 4lb brisket was SLIGHTLY dry... but tasted fantastic. My first effort... I'm satisfied.
Brisket is hardest to make well. I assume you did the flat. Briskets are done when they are done. I smoke at 225 until it gets to 160-deg. Then I wrap in butchers paper and back on the grill until the internal temp is ~204.

Get a Traeger or Pit Boss pellet smoker. It will make the process much easier than having to attempt to monitor the temp on a stick smoker. Just set the temp at 225 etc.... and check in based on the meats temp.

Since a lot of today's discussion is grilling/smoking......

Most ppl dont realize the pork thing in reality vs religion.

Pigs are filthy ass animals. They will literally eat anything with having a similar digestive tract as our own. Eating dead carcasses, injured or infected animals, slop whatever.

That can lead to a lot of bacterial spreads and parasite infections, you name it. Pigs, swine could be very dangerous to consume. Beef on the other hand, anything that grazes, grass fed animals are infinitely less dangerous and a much cleaner and a better source of meat by a lot.

When understanding some religious txt as history lessons and not just religous rules you see this as human safety. For those that had the means. They knew even then that eating certain foods, certain animals could lead to disease. Pigs are a big culprit of that.
Read in the O.T. many times the 'rules' on eating certain meats, etc. Seems that God knows what he's talking about.

As much as I love pulled pork, ribs, pork chops, etc. (grilling and smoking them)....you have just about changed my mind @thebigbluenation.... :) :)
Brisket is hardest to make well. I assume you did the flat. Briskets are done when they are done. I smoke at 225 until it gets to 160-deg. Then I wrap in butchers paper and back on the grill until the internal temp is ~204.

Get a Traeger or Pit Boss pellet smoker. It will make the process much easier than having to attempt to monitor the temp on a stick smoker. Just set the temp at 225 etc.... and check in based on the meats temp.
I've got a Weber gas grill, an upright gas smoker, and two Pit Bosses....full size and a 'mini' that , even though a bit heavy, you can take for camping, tailgates, etc. Love the Pit Boss. The built in temp probes, both the temp of the cooking area and the probe for the meat while cooking, are spot on.

Read in the O.T. many times the 'rules' on eating certain meats, etc. Seems that God knows what he's talking about.

As much as I love pulled pork, ribs, pork chops, etc. (grilling and smoking them)....you have just about changed my mind @thebigbluenation.... :) :)

I've got a Weber gas grill, an upright gas smoker, and two Pit Bosses....full size and a 'mini' that , even though a bit heavy, you can take for camping, tailgates, etc. Love the Pit Boss. The built in temp probes, both the temp of the cooking area and the probe for the meat while cooking, are spot on.
I do like some well cooked ribs.

I'm not good at smoking or cooking the larger items but when someone else does It I can definitely partake. But overall I'm just not big on pork.

In today's world of fast foods processed foods and sugars not sure I could do much better than pork anyway lol.

If anyone out there actually doesn't want to or CAN'T spend much on a charcoal grill, then buy one of these. Made in America, dirt cheap, and dollar for dollar, nothing matches it. I used one of these for YEARS.

https://www.oldsmokey.com/

smokey.webp

Pit Boss, IIRC, are the Traeger family that sold Traeger and made use of what they learned.

Pit boss has a much easier and shorter auger path. The biggest risk for failure is moisture getting into your pellets.

Anyway, I have a Traeger Pitboss Blackstone and Weber.

Reactions: OHIO COLONEL
Grill marks are just uniform sears. You don't have to have patterned grill marks for flavor, but you definitely need a sear. I THINK that is what Dion was getting at.

What is a "White Boy Summer"? and what does that have to do with Trump?

Reactions: WildcatFan1982
I do like some well cooked ribs.

I'm not good at smoking or cooking the larger items but when someone else does It I can definitely partake. But overall I'm just not big on pork.

In today's world of fast foods processed foods and sugars not sure I could do much better than pork anyway lol.
Ribs are easiest because you know they are going to take 5 hours. Butt... done when done and takes houuuuuurrrs. But generally easy and a good outcome if you pull it at ~195.

Full packer brisket.....good luck.

Full chickens, easy and awesome.

Wings....awesome.

Get out and grill.

Worst part (the only BAD part, actually) of smoking a pork shoulder/boston butt, is the "stall"

It's hard to resist the temptation to raise the heat in order to get over that hump, but as you know, it's the worst thing you can do.

Yes, because everyone knows that persecution of Jews didn't start until 1939.

Setting aside the irony of a black man making that statement, it demonstrates just how ignorant some people are about history.

The audacity of a race card victim, persecuting another race that was vicitmized is stunning.

What an idiot.

Grill marks are just uniform sears. You don't have to have patterned grill marks for flavor, but you definitely need a sear. I THINK that is what Dion was getting at.

What is a "White Boy Summer"? and what does that have to do with Trump?
Nothing. He is trolling.

Ribs are easiest because you know they are going to take 5 hours. Butt... done when done and takes houuuuuurrrs. But generally easy and a good outcome if you pull it at ~195.

Full packer brisket.....good luck.

Full chickens, easy and awesome.

Wings....awesome.

Get out and grill.
Makes me wanna get out and grill someday this week but I hate grilling when it's hot outside.

Reactions: OHIO COLONEL
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT