POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
One burner on, dogs cooked, burgers raw, and the idiot is putting cheese on a raw burger while grinning like an idiot goblin.

Pathetic pandering.

You know who you will never see do that? Or get a pet dog because that's what presidents do?

Donald Trump.

You know why? Because people like him for who he is, or hate him, and he doesn't care much.

I'm so tired of the left blaming Trump for a bad economy in 2020. Like it was his fault China unleashed a pandemic on the world and places locked down longer than needed. It's just intellectually dishonest, just like how Biden's "economic recovery" is about as top heavy as Obamas was in his term.

Ummmm, who cooks the hot dogs first? Complete failure, along with putting cheese on before those 3 week old looking burgers have even started to cook.

What an abject disaster. I can't even look at him. It's too awkward...

The far left has literally no idea how to function. They lack any "life skills".

You're the clown who cherry picked the 20% increase in Biden's term!

Holy God!
Unemployment has been low ALL 4 years under Biden.
GDP has been poitive ALL 4 years under Biden.
Stocks have set records and been positive ALL 4 years under Biden.
Manufacturing jobs are up.
Inflation has stabilized.
Remember these crappy days???? I do.

• Haha
Reactions: Lost In FL

Sambo I’ll give you credit for one thing, that’s some balls to post something that crazy 🍺

Again, some idiots can't comprehend a roaring stock market ( and I'm an investor in said), can't realize when Amazon, Apple, Walmart, etc are at all time highs, it's not really a sign of a good economy, but the fact that post covid, the huge corps made boatloads of money, and pushed small businesses out of the market completely.

Some don't get Econ 101.

Sam.(But that idiot literally doesn't get ANYTHING. It's astonishing the levels and depth of the stupid there. It's like Dante, levels of hell deep.)

I see Sam is in a panic to post fake news clips again. Notice the pattern with this.

I would rather be at a UK function and find out that a fellow UK fan that I just met was Sam. I would rather see the results of what I would do to him than win a million dollars.

I've volunteered to get together with all of the liberals on here, have some beers with them, and then "take it to the parking lot", if everyone is down for it. LOL

I'm 61, so it'll be a fair fight. LOL

Ummmm, who cooks the hot dogs first? Complete failure, along with putting cheese on before those 3 week old looking burgers have even started to cook.

What an abject disaster. I can't even look at him. It's too awkward...

The far left has literally no idea how to function. They lack any "life skills".
It's for the photo. He isn't actually cooking them like that. He isn't actually cooking at all.

Reactions: warrior-cat
It's for the photo. He isn't actually cooking them like that. He isn't actually cooking at all.
I get it. Just like he's pretending to cook, politicians only "pretend" to give a damn about their constituents.

That's why Trump is growing on me. He's clearly NOT a politician (even if he DOESN'T actually care about Americans, he's still a step up from politicians, because you can't GO any lower than them)

Trump is a danger to our ability to elect representatives and have faith in our elections.
Keep repeating the lie that you won and elections are rigged. Eventually fools believe it and no longer even believe in democracy.
Brainwashed and moving towards an acceptance of fascism. Scary as hell.
Perfect example of why Biden still has a chance at winning even though he shouldn't.

GQJr1h4aQAA9N96

These people are psychotic.

Edinburgh became the latest European capital city to ban ads for aviation, SUVs and more. EDINBURGH — Last month this Scottish city — filled with medieval spires and shadowed by the looming castle on the hill said to have inspired the Harry Potter books — made a startlingly modern decision.

DA, even Vox has it right. Jeebus cripes, you're dense. I can find ANY source that proves that the wealthy don't earn wages. You should really butt out, you're too ignorant to participate in this discussion.

lol

I’ve posted here a long time so I don’t know if you’re serious, or if this is sarcasm because you know I’m a tax attorney.

Again, some idiots can't comprehend a roaring stock market ( and I'm an investor in said), can't realize when Amazon, Apple, Walmart, etc are at all time highs, it's not really a sign of a good economy, but the fact that post covid, the huge corps made boatloads of money, and pushed small businesses out of the market completely.

Some don't get Econ 101.

Sam.(But that idiot literally doesn't get ANYTHING. It's astonishing the levels and depth of the stupid there. It's like Dante, levels of hell deep.)
Econ, 101.....Supply/Demand.
Facts, not memes.

By the numbers: For the second straight month, personal consumption expenditures (PCE) rose 0.8% in March, the strongest in more than a year.

Even adjusted for sticky inflation, spending still rose notably, with an increase of 0.5%.

You remind me of Kevin Bacon in Animal House desperately trying to convince everyone “All is well! All is well!” as the obvious chaos and panic ensues.

You know who you will never see do that? Or get a pet dog because that's what presidents do?

Donald Trump.

You know why? Because people like him for who he is, or hate him, and he doesn't care much.
Yeah...no pandering at all from Trump.
Get rid of income taxes!! Sure Donald. 🤣

No more tip taxes!! Sure Donald. 🤣

January 6th was a complete and utter embarrasment.

It was embarrasing, because that's the best they could do?

The need to take some lessons from BLM and Antifa.

I have to look away in shame, when replays are shown.

Never again...

chair.png

Hard to look at.

The fact that there was no viewer warning suggests a possible suspension.

• Haha
Reactions: HymanKaplan
Econ, 101.....Supply/Demand.
Facts, not memes.

By the numbers: For the second straight month, personal consumption expenditures (PCE) rose 0.8% in March, the strongest in more than a year.

Even adjusted for sticky inflation, spending still rose notably, with an increase of 0.5%.

Ummmm, May, June, and July are historically the biggest consumer spending months of the year, excepting the Christmas season (November and December), and they follow the LOWEST spending season (Winter), so yeah, spending increases once school ends (regardless of the economy)*

*(it's just that under Biden, all of that Summer stuff is way more expensive. Also, and I can't believe I'm having to say this; that consumer spending, under inflationary times, can often give the "appearance" of 'MORE" consumption (because, you know, they measure it in dollar amounts. LOL)

You remind me of Kevin Bacon in Animal House desperately trying to convince everyone “All is well! All is well!” as the obvious chaos and panic ensues.
So tell me which of the facts I stated is incorrect.
Are you saying Unemployment is high...because it's not.
Are you saying the GDP hasn't been in positive territory under Biden....because it has.
Are you saying stocks haven't set records under Biden....because they have.
Are you saying manufacturing hasn't increased under Biden....because it has.
Are you saying corporations haven't been making record profits under Biden...because they have.
Are you saying inflation isn't lower now than two years ago....because it is.
Are you saying people's 401ks are worse now than under Trump....because they aren't.
Please elaborate on which of my FACTS are incorrect.
You can't see the forest for the memes.

Did he have to drive all the way from Austin to Nashville and back, to get that hat?

(This is not a knock on George Strait. It's just a Dad joke at his expense)

Last edited:
Science....unlike religious dogma....is ever-changing based on new information at hand. It's actually a sign of higher intelligence to periodically change your opinion on matters with the acquisition of new data.
I am comfortable with my opinion on masking. I am more conservative with my opinion on mandatory Covid vaccines using MRNA. That said, the data still favors it just not as much as advertised....Hence, my change of opinion regarding the mandates.
LOL! False.

Reactions: exemjr
So tell me which of the facts I stated is incorrect.
Are you saying Unemployment is high...because it's not.
Are you saying the GDP hasn't been in positive territory under Biden....because it has.
Are you saying stocks haven't set records under Biden....because they have.
Are you saying manufacturing hasn't increased under Biden....because it has.
Are you saying corporations haven't been making record profits under Biden...because they have.
Are you saying inflation isn't lower now than two years ago....because it is.
Are you saying people's 401ks are worse now than under Trump....because they aren't.
Please elaborate on which of my FACTS are incorrect.
You can't see the forest for the memes.
You're the one making the argument. It is incumbent upon YOU, to provide the facts. Take all of those points, and compile data for the first 3 1/2 years of Trump's presidency, and compare them to the first 3 1/2 years of Biden's presidency. And then, come back and present them objectively. Until you do that, you can't strut around like a bantam rooster, crowing about facts.

False and fake news as always. Keep on lock stepping.
Facts...not memes. Keep on culting and memeing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT