POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Liberals hate America. There's no denying it and White liberal women are the absolute worst. She should be fired, because the day you can't fly an American Flag in our country is a day we should never let happen.
Agree, but they are employees & employers have the right to control behaviors. I'd have been asked to take down a large American flag from my cubicle.

Ole Keith is just about the most pathetic person I can think of. He is seriously mentally ill.

And such an internet tough guy. He’d wilt like a dandelion if confronted in real life.

By the way, how does he think that crowd would react to Biden?
People like to bring up a lot of Bill Maher segments where he seems to make some common sense statements, but when push comes to shove, he’s still TDS deranged and got his ass handed to him by Megyn Kelly for still pushing all the debunked J6 narratives.

A) odd that you pop in randomly to reply to a 'sudden death' type post
And
B) are you denying that there does seem to be a glut of strange 'sudden deaths' among a lot of young, generally healthy people, more so than say, five years ago?
A. I'm always on but stopped posting because y'all are nuts.

B. This isn't happening. If there were truly sudden deaths we'd see it in the data.

People are claiming that the vaccinated are dying at high rates but if this were true why isn't there a substantial increase in year to year deaths? 270 million Americans have been vaccinated, you'd think if the vaccine was as harmful as y'all claimed then a significant number of the 247m would have "died suddenly."

C. I was calling out that poster because Grayson clearly died from suicide and yet posters like him and Conservatives act like it was the vaccine

It's ****ed up ya'll think that way.

Reactions: Dionysus444

B. This isn't happening. If there were truly sudden deaths we'd see it in the data.

People are claiming that the vaccinated are dying at high rates but if this were true why isn't there a substantial increase in year to year deaths? 270 million Americans have been vaccinated, you'd think if the vaccine was as harmful as y'all claimed then a significant number of the 247m would have "died suddenly."

C. I was calling out that poster because Grayson clearly died from suicide and yet posters like him and Conservatives act like it was the vaccine

Ummm yeah... maybe go back to lurking. I don't think this is for you.

Capitalists.
GOfNTZxakAAc3pH

He said he WONDERED if it was the shot. Try to comprehend.

Says the TDS suffering liberal brainwashed lock stepping drive by poster. You don't post here much because your leaders/saviors don't give you anything to go on except lies. Still, here you are bleeding for the cause.

Last edited:
"I'm just going to call you out when i see it." = triggered for that subject. I'm triggered by 1576. Enjoy his nonsense though. It's good to be appreciated.

I didn't didn't know - and still don't - that Joe has $100M+. I thought it was around 50. But either way, I do wonder. But not enough to go looking for something others already point out. Redundant.

I started out saying Trump was given huge wealth, net, or NET, I don't have to admit it again.
Moving the goalposts. But whatever, not really worth the effort anymore. You're going to deny like Dion.

It'll be mildly interesting to see to see your first post critical of the left and the lefty posters on here.

Olberman has some considerable mental health issues. I’m mean, it’s fine if you have a different political perspective and voice it. But that dude is completely ate up and consumed in an unhealthy way with Trump. He is only going to screech louder and more often as the election approaches if Trump continues to lead. Can’t begin to imagine his meltdown if Trump wins.

Olberman has some considerable mental health issues. I’m mean, it’s fine if you have a different political perspective and voice it. But that dude is completely ate up and consumed in an unhealthy way with Trump. He is only going to screech louder and more often as the election approaches if Trump continues to lead. Can’t begin to imagine his meltdown if Trump wins.
I wonder if vh and olberman is the same person?

I don’t even know what I’m looking at here. Have to assume there is some form of intoxication going on for that whale to decide to go basking on top of the fresh produce. What’s perhaps most humorous is she doesn’t appear to have previously spent ANY time in her life in the fresh produce section for her grocery needs.

🤡
how did this judge pass his bar exam?

It violates trumps 6th amendment rights. Why they don’t call for US appeals court to intervene idk maybe that their strategy if there’s a conviction or whatever.

In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defence.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT