POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Saw someone (may have been Catturd as well but don't remember) say Trump should invite the granddaughter Biden wont acknowledge to the debate and sit her in the front row.
[laughing]

Co-workers and I discussed this subject before 2016 Presidential Election. Donald Trump enjoys trolling the hell out of opponents. Brilliant.

That belief in separation between church and state was a foundation of our Constitution and the very reason the Establishment Clause was written into it.

Jefferson's 1802 letter to the Danbury Baptists makes that pretty clear:

Believing with you that religion is a matter which lies solely between Man & his God, that he owes account to none other for his faith or his worship, that the legitimate powers of government reach actions only, & not opinions, I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should "make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof," thus building a wall of separation between Church & State.

If Trump brings up Biden’s crackhead business partner son, or the daughter he molested, or the granddaughter he’s disowned, or the fact he continuously lies about how his non-crackhead business partner son died before joining the family business, I wouldn’t put it past Biden to physically attack him.

Biden’s dementia is rapidly advancing, and as hopped up as he’ll be on amphetamines, I don’t know if he’ll be able to control himself.

Yeah, he was a 'fixer'.

You act like he was Trumps consigliere or some nonsense.

He was basically an errand boy that thought much higher of himself.
I don't act like anything. You're lazy a$$ just makes stuff up to suit your immediate need..

Saw someone (may have been Catturd as well but don't remember) say Trump should invite the granddaughter Biden wont acknowledge to the debate and sit her in the front row.
Shows how much they know. There is to be no live audience at the debate.

The abortion laws that make no exceptions for rape or incest and Lauren Boebert say hi.

The absolute, unbelievable gall of using .05% of abortions as a reason that all women should be able to murder the consequences of their actions, even after birth….as evidence that we are NOT becoming godless and immoral.

The democrats, everyone.

8qwtz3.jpg

NY media was reporting that Orthodox Jews were unable to attend court on Wed. The defense asked for Fri to be the day off but Merchan declined and picked Wed instead.

And you keep telling people they don't know how the legal system works but even cnn legal analyst are saying this trial is a farce. Are you saying that this case is happening just like any other case in America and isn't suspicious at all?
So you believe Orthodox Jews don’t work on Wednesday? You make crazy allegations with nothing to back it up.

The absolute, unbelievable gall of using .05% of abortions as a reason that all women should be able to murder the consequences of their actions, even after birth….as evidence that we are NOT becoming godless and immoral.

The democrats, everyone.
He’s oddly obsessed with the incest scenario. I’m not sure what he does at home or what type of ppl he hangs around but this supposed common place thing he goes on about is less likely than being in a shark attack. Close the beaches I guess

I hope the people of Augusta & Ky in general are disgusted by this:

"Amal Clooney, wife of actor George Clooney, was among the experts who advised the International Criminal Court (ICC) in seeking arrest warrants for Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Hamas leader Yahya Sinwar over alleged war crimes.

The ICC's chief prosecutor, Karim Khan, asked Clooney, 46, to assist him with evaluating evidence of suspected war crimes and crimes against humanity in Israel and the Gaza Strip, where Israeli military forces have been operating since the Oct. 7 attack by Hamas.

"I agreed and joined a panel of international legal experts to undertake this task," Clooney, an attorney, said in a lengthy statement on the Clooney Foundation for Justice website."

Reactions: gamecockcat
You have a very shallow intellectual understanding of the founders and founding of this country. G-school has dumbed you down. Very sad. Just so you know, they were for freedom OF not freedom FROM religion. CofE and whatnot. The reason many fled England to found our country. They would likely face palm every single time you throw out your leftist atheist inspired re-write of history. Feel free to go poach some made up or out of context writings as you are wont to do.
This is at least the second time I've seen you try to make this OF and FROM distinction. What are you trying to say? They are the same. There is no freedom of religion if we are not free from religion. How am I religiously free if I am forced to participate? Explain wtf you're talking about.

Reactions: sambowieshin
From the Declaration of Independence you clown. I will not make the assumption that you have heard of it in G-School. Google it and its importance.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness

by their Creator
and not your secular god.

Again, you are a shallow thinker, tilting at windmills. None of us want the govt involved in our church, religion etc.... You just continue to push your leftist version of what a leftist thinks we believe or to push as a talking point because you are too stupid to think for yourself.
That reference to Creator is specifically a reference to the scientific natural universe in the words of the time. It's intentionally vague to reference all faiths and natural traditions, if they had meant specifically the Christian God they would have said so. These were scholars, not rubes. You give a novice’s interpretation in the same post you rail against others as uneducated. Sad.

I agree. It was assumed that you were a Christian and go to church on Sunday. But of course they assumed you didnt have to be a biologist to tell someone what a man or a woman is. They assumed you would pay your own debts and raise your own kids. An atheist who professes to wish to destroy all religion (Dsuss)? Never.

They assumed they lived in a melting-pot while having no concept of the damage brought by gerrymandered diversity.
All bull. The Founders were learned men. Scholars, not men of faith. Jefferson even made his own Bible where he cut out all the silly supernatural crap and left what he felt to be the important moral lessons. Our country was founded on our shared humanity, not Christianity in any way. As explicitly stated in official documents of the time. Art 11 of the Treaty of Tripoli, 1796:

Article_11.gif

Last edited:

The democrats, everyone.
You completely missed my point in posting that article...
The reason that only .05% of abortions are late term is NOT because it is against the law.
It is because very few pregnancies require that type of medical intervention at that stage and because the VAST majority of people are not morally comfortable with making that decision.
Godless and immoral is your judgement and has very little to do with this issue as the statistics readily indicate from the tiny portion of abortions it impacts.
Read your Bible for advice on judging others hypocrite.....

Bible Gateway Matthew 7 :: NIV - MIT
Matthew 7. 1: "Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2: For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. 3: "Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?

Weekly Devotional: Understanding Sin and Judgement | GCU Blog
In Matthew 7:1–4, Jesus exposes our desire to condemn others without examining our own hearts before the Lord. When we look for flaws in others without bothering to search for our own wrongdoings, we are exhibiting pride. Jesus warns us against such hypocrisy. We are being measured, not by others, but by God.
“In the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you”

Last edited:
All bull. The Founders were learned men. Scholars, not men of faith. Jefferson even made his own Bible where he cut out all the silly supernatural crap and left what he felt to be the important moral lessons. Our country was founded on our shared humanity, not Christianity in any way. As explicitly stated at in official documents of the time, Art 11 of the Treaty of Tripoli:

Article_11.gif
These religious zealots have zero interest in any facts that clearly contradict their faulty world view.
You and I post actual writings, letters, documents and quotes from Founding Fathers refuting the claim that the US was founded as a Christian nation....but they continually chose to ignore blatant facts.
It's a case study in brainwashing.

Reactions: Dionysus444
From the Declaration of Independence you clown. I will not make the assumption that you have heard of it in G-School. Google it and its importance.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness

by their Creator
and not your secular god.

Again, you are a shallow thinker, tilting at windmills. None of us want the govt involved in our church, religion etc.... You just continue to push your leftist version of what a leftist thinks we believe or to push as a talking point because you are too stupid to think for yourself.
Do Muslims believe in a creator?
Do Jews believe in a creator?
Do Hindus believe in a creator?
Do satanists believe in a creator?
Do Native Americans believe in a Creator?
Is the creator Zeus, Ra, or Jupiter? Those are all creators in past religions.
There is No evidence in the Declaration of Independence, Constitution or Bill of Rights that the Creator was specifically a Christian god.
Please cite exactly where the words Jesus, Christianity, Christian or Bible are mentioned ANYWHERE in our Declaration, Constitution or Bill of Rights.
Don't you think a "Christian Nation" might mention those words at least once in our foundational documents???🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Clueless as always.

So you are back to criticizing your own side. Not just this post, but several. That took less than a week.

I havent seen your outrage at biden OR his admin for ordering a hit on his political rival.
Shows how much they know. There is to be no live audience at the debate.
let that sink in everyone ... biden ordered a hit on trump hoping to assassinate him. Of course that will not be a question during the debate and no one will be held accountable.

Imagine if the roles were reversed. You ppl on the left are simply terrible people.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT