POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Liberals idea of cracking down. Thieves are stealing a car every 6 minutes in the city...lets suspend their licenses.

From the link:

When asked whether this will be an effective deterrent given how many car thieves do not have valid drivers' licences, [Transportation Minister Prabmeet] Sarkaria said the province must do what it can to send a "strong message to people" that government is taking this issue seriously.

I'm going to be completely candid: I firmly believe that the establishment conspired to derail Trump by any means necessary when it became clear that he was to be taken seriously. (several of them illegal), and my absolute NUMBER ONE reason for voting for him, is to send a message that they can't get away with it. Because if they do, it's going to get worse and worse.

I don't want to debate what he has or hasn't done, or even HIM really. For ME, it isn't even ABOUT him. I'm just explaining my honest feelings about it.
I agree wholeheartedly.

Everyone has their preference. For ME, an acid trip is way more fun. And never had a bad one (cause I'm picky about the setting/situation etc.) Mild visuals, good mood, and music takes on a completely new level. For me anyway, I can "see" it in my head. It's a righteous experience.

But it's not a "regular use" type of deal. Better to just "take a day" once in a while. Way more fun.
One acid trip and it was a bad one. Did not know it was acid that was doing it until the next morning. Army buddies in Germany were dropping acid at a party and ask if I wanted to as well. I told them no thanks, my rum and coke was doing me just fine. After a trip to the bathroom, I came back and continued to drink. Not long afterwards I started tripping and freaking out ( they had dropped one in my drink). Walls were closing in, inanimate objects were moving, the hallway was extending (was trying to get to bathroom as I was getting sick), felt like millions of ball bearings run through my mind and I threw up.

Could not remember rest of the night, but I was told by another soldier I was going after the others and that the party ended there, because I was trying to fight them all. Needless to say, I quit partying around that group and spent most of my off time with German girlfriend and her friends.

Last edited:
I don't see Tulsi playing well with suburban women. And that demographic will make or break Trump. It's a damn shame that politics is reduced to "doesn't appeal to etc." instead "I like his or her policies. Good grief
This notion of "suburban women" being the key to an election is way overblown. As if they are this huge group that ae completely different than every other group and changes their mind every election, or has different priorities than say, suburban men.
Its a narrative

One acid trip and it was a bad one. Did not know it was acid that was doing it until the next morning. Army buddies in Germany were dropping acid at a party and ask if I wanted to as well. I told them no thanks, my rum and coke was doing me just fine. After a trip to the bathroom, I came back and continued to drink. Not long afterwards I started tripping and freaking out ( they had dropped one in my drink). Walls were closing in, inanimate objects were moving, the hallway was extending (was trying to get to bathroom as I was getting sick), felt like millions of ball bearings run through my mind and I threw up.

Could not remember rest of the night, but I was told by another soldier I was going after the others and that the party ended there, because I was trying to fight them all. Needless to say, I quit partying around that group and spent most of my off time with German girlfriend and her friends.
Never tried it, but one time in the barracks, a guy came in to our room and laid on the floor. We didn't even know him. He kept saying, "the colors, the colors, I will protect you from the colors." He left after ten or fifteen minutes and I never saw him again.

I'm going to be completely candid: I firmly believe that the establishment conspired to derail Trump by any means necessary when it became clear that he was to be taken seriously. (several of them illegal), and my absolute NUMBER ONE reason for voting for him, is to send a message that they can't get away with it. Because if they do, it's going to get worse and worse.

I don't want to debate what he has or hasn't done, or even HIM really. For ME, it isn't even ABOUT him. I'm just explaining my honest feelings about it.
I said this in 2016 and it is still true today. Politicians got us into this mess, and they will continue to make it worse. We need more than a few people in DC that are not career politicians. That is the only chance we have left, and I honestly think it is too late anyway. Trump is not a career politician ... he isn't a "politician" in the traditional sense at all. He is the closest thing to a 3rd party candidate we have that really has a chance.

But i noticed at least one of the dumb asses that still fights on EVERY topic him "liked" your post, even though he will support his party no matter what. Even after they humiliated his boy ... twice. That poster is so fing stupid, a very useful idiot to the dims. IDK why anyone takes him seriously at all.

Egg McMuffin, hash brown, large coke = $17.49, just this morning on my way home and I even got to (had to) order it on a kiosk that had so much grease on it, I had to wash my hands 3x to feel good about it. Everything sure is better under Biden!
You can get a steak breakfast crunchwrap at Taco Bell for $4.83. Best fast food item on earth.

Reactions: BlueRunner11
7e3a6238d52dd6d26f45d2d7ccbfc586.gif

Seems your strong feelings on this would’ve caused you some hesitation in putting one of the most cut throat anti weed prosecutors this country has ever seen from being just a nursing home patients final heart beat away from running the country.
pasted_image_0_2.png

Scheffler acted like an entitled prick. How dare a commoner and police officer disrupt his pre-round routine. Don't they know who he IS??
Typical. People popping off without knowing what actually happened. This cop was feeling big for his britches. This will all go away. Trust me.

Vivek adds a few percent to his total. Tulsi adds the most and takes away from Biden a bit too. I feel like it's going to be Tulsi because of that and she isn't a pro war monster.
Not. A. Chance. Tulsi is a leftist, aborting, gun grabber.

Here is the problem and why crime is so out of control....
The far left sees a cop shoot a black guy and all the far lefties come out to attack the cop.
The far right sees a cop get knocked down by the #1 golfer in the world and the righties all come out to attack the cop.
The far left sees an angry mob attacking a police station and beating up cops then says it was a peaceful protest.
The far right sees an angry mob attacking the US Capitol and beating up cops then says it was a sightseeing tour.

The far left is running around with George Floyd face tshirts on.
The far right is running around with Trump mugshot tshirts on. Now there are Scotty Sheffler mugshot Ts out.

See a pattern here? Identity politics.
If their guy beats a cop....they should be in jail.
If my guy injures a cop....they should be pardoned.

EVERYONE is a victim now. EVERYONE is out to get me. EVERYONE is cheating me out of my slice of the pie.

We have become a nation of finger pointing victims who take no accountability for our actions.

IDK why anyone takes him seriously at all.
I certainly don't.
No one should take any of our radical left posters seriously; it's all just lies and hoaxes, deliberate distortions.

Here is the problem and why crime is so out of control....
The far left sees a cop shoot a black guy and all the far lefties come out to attack the cop.
The far right sees a cop get knocked down by the #1 golfer in the world and the righties all come out to attack the cop.
The far left sees an angry mob attacking a police station and beating up cops then says it was a peaceful protest.
The far right sees an angry mob attacking the US Capitol and beating up cops then says it was a sightseeing tour.

The far left is running around with George Floyd face tshirts on.
The far right is running around with Trump mugshot tshirts on. Now there are Scotty Sheffler mugshot Ts out.

See a pattern here? Identity politics.
If their guy beats a cop....they should be in jail.
If my guy injures a cop....they should be pardoned.

EVERYONE is a victim now. EVERYONE is out to get me. EVERYONE is cheating me out of my slice of the pie.

We have become a nation of finger pointing victims who take no accountability for our actions.

Case in point.

The "far right," which doesn't even really exist in America outside of your paranoid media induced delusions, is not about identity politics at all . THe American right, what you deem as "far right", isn't radical and generally agrees that the rioters on jan.6 deserve to be punished for their vandalism; that's a different question as to whether they deserve to be political prisoners held for political persecution undre the complete hoax that is the "insurrection."

It's the mainstream left that thinks like you do; you're projecting your reality onto your political opponent. You don't understand the "far right" at all, not even superficially. They care about this issue like this Charlie Kirk tweet, and I can't say I blame them. IT has nothing to do with your stupid leftist identity politics. It's not your convenient bs narrative, "see! 'ya'll just the same!"

I said this in 2016 and it is still true today. Politicians got us into this mess, and they will continue to make it worse. We need more than a few people in DC that are not career politicians. That is the only chance we have left, and I honestly think it is too late anyway. Trump is not a career politician ... he isn't a "politician" in the traditional sense at all. He is the closest thing to a 3rd party candidate we have that really has a chance.

But i noticed at least one of the dumb asses that still fights on EVERY topic him "liked" your post, even though he will support his party no matter what. Even after they humiliated his boy ... twice. That poster is so fing stupid, a very useful idiot to the dims. IDK why anyone takes him seriously at all.
It’s going take some form of violence or near violence to make them release control. That’s a hard thing to face but it should be obvious that they intend to maintain control.

There has to be term limits; a ban on lobbying; a ban on any representative taking a job as a lobbyist after their terms; and a ban on deficit spending.

Do these things and nearly everything that’s wrong gets corrected, quickly.

Rent in downtown Cincinnati is between 1000 to 1500 a month- market rent, not underclass Section 8 crap, which isn't around in downtown Cincinnati anymore, anyway, and good riddance to bad rubbish.
Must be dump places you're talking since we get $1300 in Florence for 3BR/2Bath units.

Two words. Term Limits. Common sense, but will never happen until the old guard is defeated.

There was (still is I guess) a place in Viet Nam called Phu Bai. There was a grave yard by the road with little white crosses. They had been at war with France even before we got there. Generations had known nothing but war. when things are the way they are long enough, you get used to it. Graves and little white crosses as far as the eye could see. As we drove by, I thought it would never end. The guys called it the valley of the dead.

There is an element of truth there with some of your assertions. But I also think it goes beyond even trying to specifically target Trump for the sole reason of getting at Trump.
We had a wild ass transfer of power for the first time in our country's history because of Trump. Our own Capitol was briefly under siege. Never seen that before and don't wanna see it again.
I think a lot of this is not necessarily to remove any chance of Trump winning the next election but rather to show him and any future President that the government can make your life a pure living hell if you think you're above the law and attempt this ever again.
It's as much a message to future "Trumps" as it is to the current ex President.
I approve of the message.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT