POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man I do like the team Pope has assembled...this team is going to shoot a ton of threes. And Rob Dillinghams quotes were interesting...said he gave coach Welch all the credit for his great shooting and plus the teams defense was bad because nobody knew the gameplan (wtf) and everybody was doing their own thing. Thank God that idiot Cal is gone.

Egg McMuffin, hash brown, large coke = $17.49, just this morning on my way home and I even got to (had to) order it on a kiosk that had so much grease on it, I had to wash my hands 3x to feel good about it. Everything sure is better under Biden!
You want us to feel sorry for you because you supposedly spent nearly $20 on a shit breakfast? That's a you problem. Stop blaming politicians for the bad decisions you make in life.

You guys quit talking about taxes please !
This is better news and thank god for Texas governor Abbott 🇺🇸🍺🇺🇸
Indeed. Much better news. This incident, trial and sentencing totally captivated ATX.

Sorry young man lost his life, but can't threaten folks by pointing loaded firearms at them.

Egg McMuffin, hash brown, large coke = $17.49, just this morning on my way home and I even got to (had to) order it on a kiosk that had so much grease on it, I had to wash my hands 3x to feel good about it. Everything sure is better under Biden!
BS.....
According to Grubhub, an Egg McMuffin meal with a medium Coke at McDonald's costs $8.69 or more. The meal includes 620–790 calories.

• Haha
Reactions: BlueRunner11
You want us to feel sorry for you because you supposedly spent nearly $20 on a shit breakfast? That's a you problem. Stop blaming politicians for the bad decisions you make in life.

When Biden said to combat inflation by getting use to off brand cereal, let me guess…you stocked up on Piggly Wiggly brand Magic Rainbow Flakes like a good liberal NPC.

And while we’re at it, I can give you the numbers on what a “good” breakfasts costs these days if you’d like.

So, you'll vote for Trump? Since he's clearly not a part of the establishment of either party. They both despise him. I would think that would appeal to you.
Why would I vote for the billionaires directly? Trump, being the crass boor who loves the spotlight that he is, just cut out the middleman. Dispensing entirely with the veneer of respectability and coming full wolf in wolf's clothing isn't any better. Still a wolf. Being able to see its teeth just means you're also disgusted as it still eats you.

Hell...I remember UK fans BEFORE the game saying that they run zone. I even saw it on rafters on this very forum. Everybody knew it but the team?

It took me all of five minutes looking up that team to see Oaklands only shot at winning was playing their trademark zone and having that gunslinger get hot from 3.

Both things Cal and staff didn’t even think about or care enough to prepare for.

So he does it to pay more?

Possibly. Sec. 469 does some weird things when you’ve separated your buildings for liability purposes and rent it to the op co. Commonly known as the self rental trap.

Regardless, the illiteracy was you thinking when someone says “pass through for tax purposes,” the “for tax purposes” means to save taxes. It just shows you have know actual knowledge on the topic at hand.

When Biden said to combat inflation by getting use to off brand cereal, let me guess…you stocked up on Piggly Wiggly brand Magic Rainbow Flakes like a good liberal NPC.

And while we’re at it, I can give you the numbers on what a “good” breakfasts costs these days if you’d like.
What he's saying is dumb, yes, we should be able to afford the world we live in. But you know conservatives would be saying the same thing, that it's your 'personal responsibility' 'not to eat out every day', if the situation was reversed and there was an R administration in the WH.

We, all as Americans, should be able to stand up together and say breakneck inflation is bull. But we're stuck blaming the other team and defending our own at all costs. Because we only have two choices.

If we really think we can do better as Americans than Joe Biden and Donald Trump, we need to make it happen. Which means structural reforms, not just voting for your team harder.

Possibly. Sec. 469 does some weird things when you’ve separated your buildings for liability purposes and rent it to the op co. Commonly known as the self rental trap.

Regardless, the illiteracy was you thinking when someone says “pass through for tax purposes,” the “for tax purposes” means to save taxes. It just shows you have know actual knowledge on the topic at hand.
So, again, he was keeping his balance sheets "clean" so he could pay more in taxes? Yeah, didn't think so.

I want to reform the entire system. Depending on which bracket you're in I would prefer lowering your taxes.
We have some similar complaints but we are completely opposed on how to fix them. I want the federal government to be as hands off as possible and you seem to want their hands on everything. I sure don’t think them having more money to piss away is the answer. But i’m just Joe Schmoe.

We have some similar complaints but we are completely opposed on how to fix them. I want the federal government to be as hands off as possible and you seem to want their hands on everything. I sure don’t think them having more money to piss away is the answer. But i’m just Joe Schmoe.
And that's politics. We have different ideas about how to address the problems we see in our country and society. So we discuss them in the body politic. And vote according to those ideas. We don't organize fake electors to get our VP's to unilaterally just gavel us elected in defiance of those votes.

What he's saying is dumb, yes, we should be able to afford the world we live in. But you know conservatives would be saying the same thing, that it's your 'personal responsibility' 'not to eat out every day', if the situation was reversed and there was an R administration in the WH.

You assume I eat out everyday? Lol The sticker shock should be proof that tbh, it’s pretty rare. Fast food anyway.

We, all as Americans, should be able to stand up together and say breakneck inflation is bull. But we're stuck blaming the other team and defending our own at all costs. Because we only have two choices.

If we really think we can do better as Americans than Joe Biden and Donald Trump, we need to make it happen. Which means structural reforms, not just voting for your team harder.

Hey man, don’t blame me…I was Team Vivek. Elaborate on just exactly this structural reform happens outside the bounds of operating within a democracy entirely based on “voting harder”

You assume I eat out everyday? Lol The sticker shock should be proof that tbh, it’s pretty rare. Fast food anyway.
I was using general boomer accusations, not being literal, hence the quote marks. You know the sentiment would be reversed if the administration letters were reversed.
Hey man, don’t blame me…I was Team Vivek. Elaborate on just exactly this structural reform happens outside the bounds of operating within a democracy entirely based on “voting harder”
Specific reform advocacy. Marijuana legalization, proportional Electoral College allotment, anti-gerrymandering laws, and Ranked Choice Voting have all come from such, just to name a few. Grassroots advocacy and activism.

And that's politics. We have different ideas about how to address the problems we see in our country and society. So we discuss them in the body politic. And vote according to those ideas. We don't organize fake electors to get our VP's to unilaterally just gavel us elected in defiance of those votes.

Dion, the entire makeup of the Biden administration is “fake”. Cmon. Fake news, fake stats, fake science, fake promises, fake WH background, fake interviews, heck half the country believes he’s a fake president. I’m all ears to hear you out on your solutions in practical terms that are achievable to right the ship but one side believing an election was stolen and the other side believing an election was attempted to be stolen is a country unable to be reconciled at this point. Neither side is going to concede.

I was using general boomer accusations, not being literal, hence the quote marks. You know the sentiment would be reversed if the administration letters were reversed.

Specific reform advocacy. Marijuana legalization, proportional Electoral College allotment, anti-gerrymandering laws, and Ranked Choice Voting have all come from such, just to name a few. Grassroots advocacy and activism.

MJ is legal where I’m at. It didn’t fix anything. Ranked choice is too easy to game by people already experts at corruption. No one takes much activism serious anymore. BLM burned that bridge…literally! Ha cmon that was good one admit it.

Good "kid" and interivew. Nice to see people of integrity with a platform standing up to the radical left's nonsense. His total demolition of Pelosi at Oxford Union was a real joy to witness. If you find yourself still oblivious as to what is actually going on after watching that then there's likely no hope for you.

Amazing that they're debating US issues in an English forum.

So, again, he was keeping his balance sheets "clean" so he could pay more in taxes? Yeah, didn't think so.

He said he was keeping it clean for bonding purposes. And he is a construction company, so anyone would keep their real estate separate for liability purposes. Yes it’s possible in a scenario where you have a separate entity leasing real estate to an op co, you could be paying more in tax. But it’s likely worth it to keep the risks and assets segregated.

Reactions: trueblujr2
MJ is legal where I’m at. It didn’t fix anything. Ranked choice is too easy to game by people already experts at corruption. No one takes much activism serious anymore. BLM burned that bridge…literally! Ha cmon that was good one admit it.
It fixed people being put in jail over a generally harmless plant. Which over time is going to improve relations between the people and the police. We do what we can.

Amazing that they're debating US issues in an English forum.
Did you watch the entire video? The debate was about populism in general and whether it was democracy itself, or a threat to democracy. The Mumford guy mentioned many other examples worldwide, but he definitely did eviscerate the old corrupt slattern Pelosi. Her only response was to sit there and mumble.

It fixed people being put in jail over a generally harmless plant. Which over time is going to improve relations between the people and the police. We do what we can.

I agree with the first point. Yes, it dumbs down and creates an unmotivated society (if I’m still allowed to say that?) but people should have the right to do with it what they want. The penalties for it were nuts.

Disagree about your second point. People at odds with the police will just find a new issue to be at odds over. Just using CA as a personal reference, I’ve seen relations between communities and police worsen over the years. Can’t blame weed for that but can’t say weed has improved things either.

False. Your team is to blame. When reality becomes parts of your post we can work together.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT