POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@Dionysus444 @sambowieshin I thought you guys said the court was illegitimate and Clarence Thomas who wrote the opinion was bought by conservative billionaires?....or they follow the constitution, you just don't like it when you don't get what you want. Tough day for ppl like Liz to not look like hypocrites

I never said any of that. They have conservative views that I sometimes agree with and other times don't.
I am very conservative on crime/punishment but very liberal on my views on abortion/bodily autonomy.
Even though I don't like the overturning of Roe, I get that states can decide this. Don't like it, but doesn't mean I think it is an illegitimate court.

They aren't tax loopholes. They're tax LAWS/CODE, and most of them have been written/passed/endorsed by Democrats. (Since Democrats have held the majority of power for the last 60 years...) That's right Dems/Leftists, you have only your side to blame.

I posted a breakdown of political party power during my lifetime, starting with 1964, and the NEW Democratic party. I don't really want to look it all up again, so just take my word for it. But (sigh), I WILL if I HAVE to.

Actually, I won't, you all can search my posts in this forum for the last 6 months.

Fax mentis incendium gloria culpum, et cetera, et cetera . . . memo bis punitor delicatum! It's ALL there, black and white! Clear as CRYSTAL!

Last edited:
I know what it is. Apparently conceptually better than you do. It's intentionally taking activity that should be taxed a certain way and obfuscating the information surrounding it so it's taxed less. It is wrong. And as I said from my very first post on the topic, illustrates just what a sad state our country is in that such a thing is legal to those who can afford it. The inmates run the asylum(the bourgeois write the tax code).

The Sanders Warren wing has had both congress amd the executive multiple times last 16 years.

Why didn't they change the tax code?

Oh, right. Same reason they never wrote abortion legislation.

They want to bitch and moan, and rely on sycophants such as yourself to carry their water, while never doing a dam thing except enriching themselves.

Find a new party, Dion.

He said this:

"Bonding companies look at our financials", but those balance sheets are "clean because we rent." He admits he owns both but passes it through for tax purposes. Tax purposes being paying less. Like I said, our society is beyond broken when we allow this sort of loophole nonsense, and as seen here not just allow, but think of it as normal and openly brag about as he is. It's evil, if it were someone on welfare abusing loopholes to get more out of the system y'all'd call them scum and want them locked up and the key thrown away, but since it's the petite bourgeois instead of poor people it's totally fine. Clever even. The moral inconsistency of it all is grotesque.
There is no such thing as a loophole. It is clearly tax law. Its the LAW. You personally can pay more tax than is mandated by tax law. Do you? Do you overpay so you can do your part to reduce the debt? To allow for freebies for illegals? If you don't you are immoral an grotesque.

Again, your ignorance of the tax code and business speaks volumes. There are millions of folks who receive reported income on a W2 and others via a K1. I am an EMPLOYEE in one company and receive a W2. I am a partner and receive income etc... in the other company on a K1. That is how the law works. That is why I and other small business INVEST and CREATE jobs for others. You are a drain on society. You should be ashamed.

What did anyone say to make you think they’re obfuscating information so as to be taxed less?

Yep. This is how it’s done. "We own" but through a separate LLC. We are in the construction business. Bonding companies look at our financials. The BS is clean because we rent. The mortgage and building is a liability on the LLC's financials. Essentially "we" rent from ourselves and pass through to the property LLC. "I" own both but they are different. Tax reasons and creditors are in a different position with the primary business. The building is something as you noted, can be rented out to another business if "I" want to move to a different location.

The Sanders Warren wing has had both congress amd the executive multiple times last 16 years.

They want to bitch and moan, and rely on sycophants such as yourself to carry their water, while never doing a dam thing except enriching themselves.

Find a new party, Dion.
Spot on.

They aren't tax loopholes. They're tax LAWS/CODE, and most of them have been written/passed/endorsed by Democrats. (Since Democrats have held the majority of power for the last 60 years...) That's right Dems/Leftists, you have only your side to blame.

I posted a breakdown of political party power during my lifetime, starting with 1964, and the NEW Democratic party. I don't really want to look it all up again, so just take my word for it. But (sigh), I WILL if I HAVE to.

Actually, I won't, you all can search my posts in this forum for the last 6 months.

Fax mentis incendium gloria culpum, et cetera, et cetera . . . memo bis punitor delicatum! It's ALL there, black and white! Clear as CRYSTAL!

Both parties are beholden to capital. As you correctly point out, they wrote the code. That’s been my point from the beginning. I even explicitly said it already in exactly those words.

every-masterpeice-has-a-cheap-copy-v0-5ho7ygta07wb1.jpg

Find a new party, Dion.
We all try. There isnt one. And won’t be until we change the system that produces the dichotomy we have. Ranked Choice Voting.

Joe Biden isn't JUST a pedophile; he's an incestuous pedophile.

It's hard to believe that charges haven't been brought.

I guess Presidential immunity IS, as it turns out, "all-encompassing".
You're trying too hard to up your Like count. It's coming off as desperate just repeating the same goofy shit that's said here daily.

Anymore predictions btw? You seem charged up by poll numbers six months out and I recall around the holidays you saying something nonsensical about people being outlawed from saying 'Merry Christmas' sooner rather than later.

Both parties are beholden to capital. As you correctly point out, they wrote the code. That’s been my point from the beginning. I even explicitly said it already in exactly those words.
You and I have been down this exact road before, and my point stands. Democrats have held the majority of power for 60 years, so they get more of the blame. (for a lot of things, but that's another argument)

Reactions: 55wildcat
it’s Ohio. Of course it’s not that many.

It’s battleground states that will matter. Karl knows that.

Oh look, there’s no fraud in Ohio! Guess Wisconsin is clean too!
There have been many instances where proof of cheating was posted on here and on the internet. However, it generally runs so far apart that ignorant people don't connect the dots. Disingenuous and corrupt people come on here and play it down as a small amount knowing overtime there have been many.

Last edited:
Don't. You just don't know WTF you are talking about. You just look silly.

I'd love for you to name a business that opens too many stores too rapidly. How about an example.
It does happen. Papa Johns did it back in the early 2000s. They had to close a bunch. Mattressfirm did the same thing back around 2018 or 19. They had to file BKR because they had built/bought out too many.

For the record, I agree with your overall point, I just remembered a couple of big businesses that fit your description.

Reactions: 55wildcat
You're trying too hard to up your Like count. It's coming off as desperate just repeating the same goofy shit that's said here daily.

Anymore predictions btw? You seem charged up by poll numbers six months out and I recall around the holidays you saying something nonsensical about people being outlawed from saying 'Merry Christmas' sooner rather than later.

"...I recall around the holidays you saying something nonsensical about people being outlawed..."

🤨🤨🤨😳😳

Well, SOMEBODY has an obsession of sorts, but it isn't me.

And I doubt you'll find many people on CI that would agree with you, as far as me caring about my "like count" LOL I honestly have no idea what mine is, or where to even find it.

But, if it's high, it's because I'm funny as hell.

I know you do not agree with private ownership of the means of production. As an avowed commie you hate individuals creating jobs. But here in the US, the tax code provides INCENTIVES so that people like me will invest money to create. That is why people take a risk. Money goes where it is treated well. You are a troll. I pay every single dime that the tax law says I must.

Do you pay more out of your twisted view of what is good? No. Because you are a fraud. You are a drain on society. I create jobs. You?

It does happen. Papa Johns did it back in the early 2000s. They had to close a bunch. Mattressfirm did the same thing back around 2018 or 19. They had to file BKR because they had built/bought out too many.

For the record, I agree with your overall point, I just remembered a couple of big businesses that fit your description.
What he did was jump from the topic, a business leasing vs. building. He then tried to make the baseless point that the companies who expanded rapidly, failed because of many buildings. None of those he mentioned owned their real estate. They all leased their tenant spaces. He simply does not even understand what his own point was.

it’s Ohio. Of course it’s not that many.

It’s battleground states that will matter. Karl knows that.

Oh look, there’s no fraud in Ohio! Guess Wisconsin is clean too!
That's idiotic. Ohio was a battleground state for decades before the most recent rightward shift. It used to be conventional wisdom that you couldn't win the presidency without it. If Dems were cheating they'd just cheat to win OH too.

You and I have been down this exact road before, and my point stands. Democrats have held the majority of power for 60 years, so they get more of the blame. (for a lot of things, but that's another argument)
Who cares what letter the money has by its name? They're still screwing us either way.

I know you do not agree with private ownership of the means of production. As an avowed commie you hate individuals creating jobs. But here in the US, the tax code provides INCENTIVES so that people like me will invest money to create. That is why people take a risk. Money goes where it is treated well. You are a troll. I pay every single dime that the tax law says I must.

Do you pay more out of your twisted view of what is good? No. Because you are a fraud. You are a drain on society. I create jobs. You?
You leech. That's all you do. A parasitic class on society that must be excised like the cancer you are.

• Haha
Reactions: DrH. Lecter
Just another day of record stocks and slowing inflation under Biden!!

Egg McMuffin, hash brown, large coke = $17.49, just this morning on my way home and I even got to (had to) order it on a kiosk that had so much grease on it, I had to wash my hands 3x to feel good about it. Everything sure is better under Biden!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT