POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Alright man. Riden with Biden. Economy is great. A vote for Biden is a vote for more of this awesome economy.
Do I detect the slightest hint of sarcasm? I will admit...Just dropped 16 bucks on a footlong and chips from Subway.
Where is the 5 dollar footlong????🥺
Just don't think Trump will be able to change that.

The fact you think Trump is or was going to be some type of despotic Dictator, proclaiming himself "President for Life" or some asinine BS, makes you no different than what you claim all of us to be. An idiotic Conspiracy Theorist.
I don't have to speculate. Trump tried to destroy our Constitution to retain power after losing an election. Whether that time period was five minutes or until the Big Macs catch up to him is irrelevant. If Pence had gone through with the plot we would have seen a real constitutional crisis. Not media hysteria. A legit moment of uncertainty the likes of which our country has never before experienced in our entire history. And we well could have not lived up to that moment and fallen.

Getting your VP to unilaterally acknowledge fake electors and overthrow the will of the people is the worst single thing any president has done in the entire history of our country. Worse than Indian removal and the Trail of Tears. Worse than starting wars that ended millions of lives. Worse than chattel slavery. Those horrible mistakes can and to varying degrees have been addressed through the legislative process of our constitutional republic. We cannot sacrifice all of the autonomy we've painstakingly clawed for ourselves back to the unaccountable elites. The entire foundational bedrock of America is that we have no lords or kings. Humanity is better for it.

You are the only person here who consumes Andrew Tate content or has any idea what he talks about specifically. Others may be generally aware he exists at this point. He’s completely irrelevant.

PBD is a blowhard, but frequently has interesting guests.
Some people on here link an Andrew Tate tweet or video clip and all of a sudden he's one of our demi-gods who we all run to for the latest Conservative or Republican talking points, while Dion's doing more research into the guy than we ever have just so he can come here and try to blast the credibility of the remark based on who said it.

I don't have to speculate. Trump tried to destroy our Constitution to retain power after losing an election. Whether that time period was five minutes or until the Big Macs catch up to him is irrelevant. If Pence had gone through with the plot we would have seen a real constitutional crisis. Not media hysteria. A legit moment of uncertainty the likes of which our country has never before experienced in our entire history. And we well could have not lived up to that moment and fallen.

Getting your VP to unilaterally acknowledge fake electors and overthrow the will of the people is the worst single thing any president has done in the entire history of our country. Worse than Indian removal and the Trail of Tears. Worse than starting wars that ended millions of lives. Worse than chattel slavery. Those horrible mistakes can and to varying degrees have been addressed through the legislative process of our constitutional republic. We cannot sacrifice all of the autonomy we've painstakingly clawed for ourselves back to the unaccountable elites. The entire foundational bedrock of America is that we have no lords or kings. Humanity is better for it.
If If's and buts were candy and nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas. If Pence did this, If Trump did that. They didn't and Trump left office when he was supposed to. Biden is our God forsaken President now. Dramatize much. I think the death, mayem and injustice you describe FAR FAR FAR outweighs anything you perceive Trump tried to do. And if it was so remarkably egregious to the point it's worse than anything you described, then he would be rotting in Prison right now.

Do I detect the slightest hint of sarcasm? I will admit...Just dropped 16 bucks on a footlong and chips from Subway.

And everyone else knows Biden won’t be able to.

At least with Trump there’s a hope for a slow down in spending and lower taxes. The middle class is being destroyed by Bidenomics.

Some people on here link an Andrew Tate tweet or video clip and all of a sudden he's one of our demi-gods who we all run to for the latest Conservative or Republican talking points, while Dion's doing more research into the guy than we ever have just so he can come here and try to blast the credibility of the remark based on who said it.
Did you notice after blasting PBD I made a detailed post addressing every point brought up in the video? And then what happened? Everyone slunk off to their holes. Didn't engage on the substance. Because it was obviously BS when not taken out of context by bad faith actors. The bad faith actors one shouldn't be listening to if they're interested in actually finding truth. Bad faith actors like PBD. Or Whoopi Goldberg on The View, right?

Reactions: sambowieshin
If If's and buts were candy and nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas. If Pence did this, If Trump did that. They didn't and Trump left office when he was supposed to. Biden is our God forsaken President now. Dramatize much. I think the death, mayem and injustice you describe FAR FAR FAR outweighs anything you perceive Trump tried to do. And if it was so remarkably egregious to the point it's worse than anything you described, then he would be rotting in Prison right now.
He's trying to be put there and you're calling it lawfare. Think about it this way, Einstein, Trump is arguing right now before the Supreme Court of the United States of America that as president he can commit any crime he wants and is immune from prosecution. Forever. An untouchable king above the law. Setting aside whatever the individual circumstances are right now, removing Trump entirely, what if SCOTUS says yes? Joe Biden can immediately declare martial law, suspend the Constitution, and end our constitutional republic that you claim to love so much that day. SCOTUS almost definitely won't rule that way, but TRUMP IS TELLING THEM TO. That is what you're arguing for and supporting you traitor. The end of everything we've accomplished for your orange God-Emperor.

gee, i really sympathise with them now

😂
🤡🤡

Wonderful symbolism, and great for them taking a stand!

However, they, or someone paid for that piece of paper they ripped up.

Unless Dion and thee Village Idiot get their hoped for student loan forgiveness, then I guess we all get to pay for these losers to be useless. Joy.

You are mentally ill. Obsessed. If none of us know who these people are, why do you care? They influence no one but you apparently.

Dion searches out weird idiots on Twitter, then portends that they speak for wide swaths of people, as 'influencers'.

Has there ever been a more pompous, narcissistic term than someone who is a self described 'influencer'?

I mean who in the fvck even started using that term? Some skank on Instagram?

Dion loves his 'influencers' though. ❤️

He's trying to be put there and you're calling it lawfare. Think about it this way, Einstein, Trump is arguing right now before the Supreme Court of the United States of America that as president he can commit any crime he wants and is immune from prosecution. Forever. An untouchable king above the law. Setting aside whatever the individual circumstances are right now, removing Trump entirely, what if SCOTUS says yes? Joe Biden can immediately declare martial law, suspend the Constitution, and end our constitutional republic that you claim to love so much that day. SCOTUS almost definitely won't rule that way, but TRUMP IS TELLING THEM TO. That is what you're arguing for and supporting you traitor. The end of everything we've accomplished for your orange God-Emperor.
They only hear that he hates the people they hate. That's all that matters to them. It's like Hitler in pre WW2 Germany....
"Vote for me....I will solve all your social and economic problems by getting rid of
the judges, Democrats, trans, gays, teachers, women needing abortions, unions, and immigrants."
They don't care about his policies or his anti Democracy behaviors.
So long as he reminds them that "Those vermin" won't get away with taking any slice of the American pie away from them once he has control again.
It's a story as old as the very first king, emperor, or dictator in the world.
Trump's just playin the tried and true hits for his followers.

In a Democracy, that could happen. In a Constitutional Republic with a system of checks and balances it can't and won't. Not without a real civil war breaking out. Trump will no more be a dictator than the man in the moon. There's a huge difference between going to jail to make a political point like you say he's trying to now, versus actually going to real prison for whatever treasonous acts you think he committed. The whole Presidential immunity thing isn't so he can declare himself King of the World. There's still the whole impeachment process that is there to keep that "immunity" in check so whoever is President doesn't go doing shit like targeting their political opponents and whatnot.

In a bit of irony... One of the democrat senator in NY that passed the bill to allow E Jean Carrol to bring her suit even though statute of limitations had run out.... has been accused of rape by a woman from 30 years ago and is apparently saying the law is unconstitutional.

That is amazing if true. LOL.

I keep up with the polling data (not really sure what that says about me, LOL), and unless something drastic has happened in the last week, those are extraordinarily high margins. Believe me, I hope they're accurate.
Gaza war is turning 18 to 28 yo's against Biden bigly. More and more black male celebrities come out for Trump which gives cover for other black men to support Trump. Ice Cube just alluded to voting for Trump and his statements 5 years ago you'd assume that was never happening.

Meanwhile, back in the real world, homeless population increased 12.1% from 2022 - 2023.

Thanks, Joe!

Seth Davis?
Yes, this UK detractor and clown. Lanny's kid.

Seth-Davis-1-2.jpg

In a bit of irony... One of the democrat senator in NY that passed the bill to allow E Jean Carrol to bring her suit even though statute of limitations had run out.... has been accused of rape by a woman from 30 years ago and is apparently saying the law is unconstitutional.

That is amazing if true. LOL.
I would certainly hope that could be used as ammo in Trump's appeal of the case.

Sounding like Ukraine oligarchs stole way more money than thought. Rus came across the border to attack Kharkiv and there wasn't a single land mine set up to stop Rus from coming across. Rus sources were shocked how insignificant defenses were around that border.

i hope you war mongers are glad we sent all that money because I'm sure those oligarchs are enjoying the shit out of it in Montenegro.

In a Democracy, that could happen. In a Constitutional Republic with a system of checks and balances it can't and won't. Not without a real civil war breaking out. Trump will no more be a dictator than the man in the moon. There's a huge difference between going to jail to make a political point like you say he's trying to now, versus actually going to real prison for whatever treasonous acts you think he committed. The whole Presidential immunity thing isn't so he can declare himself King of the World. There's still the whole impeachment process that is there to keep that "immunity" in check so whoever is President doesn't go doing shit like targeting their political opponents and whatnot.
Article 1, Section 3: "Judgment in Cases of Impeachment shall not extend further than to removal from Office, and disqualification to hold and enjoy any Office of honor, Trust or Profit under the United States: but the Party convicted shall nevertheless be liable and subject to Indictment, Trial, Judgment and Punishment, according to Law."

Reactions: sambowieshin
Impeachment is BS in today's hyperpartisan world of living for the next meme-ent.
Trump should have Already been impeached for Jan 6th but partisan politics let him off the hook.
We can no longer count on our politicians to do the right thing for the American people. Too many politicians are without morals, ethics or balls.
The courts are our last best chance of holding rogue politicians accountable for transgressions.
The American jury system still provides the public a chance to make judgement based on the facts presented.
It's not perfect, but it's better than the current impeachment system which has been turned into a meaningless kangaroo court thanks to both parties overuse of it.

Had to wait an hour outside of Texas Roadhouse last night in order to get in and stand another 15 minutes to get seated. All the restaurants around there were packed to the gills.
Red Lobster and TGI Fridays have been struggling for years because they serve overpriced crappy food.
Try driving to Louisville, Nashville, Bowling Green or Lexington on a Friday or Saturday night at 6 pm and walking into a good sit down restaurant.
Good luck with that!
Been to the Greenwood Mall in Bowling Green on a weekend lately?
Been to Nashville any day of the week?
Derby infield was completely full with thousands of people who paid 130 bucks to stand in a field drinking 15 dollar beers.
Most people are fine. They just like to bitch.
Facts....

Sam cheering on corporations over citizens.

This guy is something else

I often wonder if our liberal elites bringing these type of people in really think they can be made into liberal Americans? Or do they plan on just using them as the excuse to crack down on "Americans" when these extremist muslims quit playing nice with gays and women?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT