POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Freaking discriminatory and potentially illegal.

<- - - Completed DEI training online through University of South Florida 3 years ago.

Impeachment is BS in today's hyperpartisan world of living for the next meme-ent.
Trump should have Already been impeached for Jan 6th but partisan politics let him off the hook.
We can no longer count on our politicians to do the right thing for the American people. Too many politicians are without morals, ethics or balls.
The courts are our last best chance of holding rogue politicians accountable for transgressions.
The American jury system still provides the public a chance to make judgement based on the facts presented.
It's not perfect, but it's better than the current impeachment system which has been turned into a meaningless kangaroo court thanks to both parties overuse of it.
Trump won 2020 so he was rightfully trying to stop the steal. I figured you knew that.

I know this will fall on deaf ears but why does anyone attempt to dialog with Sammy, Dion, MAB, et al? They're never EVER going to admit that they're wrong, that facts presented even subtly changed their viewpoint, that there may, in fact, be more than one way of interpreting facts/events, etc. Constantly replying to their DNC talking points with 'false', 'you're an idiot', etc. is pointless. My suspicion is that they don't actually believe much of what they post but they know the usual suspects will immediately give them validation by replying to their posts. Replying to them is what they want. They aren't listening to your arguments and aren't considering anything other than what they believe. So, why waste even 1 second engaging with them? BTW, I've put some of our more reactionary/Far Right posters on ignore, also. Anyone who is so dogmatic that they have the ONLY truth is a surefire bet to be on ignore posthaste.

If you would all just ignore them, they wouldn't get the attention they crave and live for and, perhaps, they'd just go away. Ignore is a wonderful thing. I'm all for a reasoned, intellectual debate. But, talking with the above posters is like a Martian trying to converse with a fungo bat. IGNORE them and they'll stop - just like 2-year olds throwing a tantrum. If you constantly react to them, you'll only get more outrageous and more frequent tantrums. Ignore and they stop.
Because people like to play pigeon chess, esp with trans-pigeons like the idiots here.
iu

I fall victim to it sometimes too.

As we've been over, no they weren't. Nixon specifically said the event created no precedent. The second slate from 1960 was illegal too, just that no one cared because they represented the correct outcome. 1960 and 2020 aren't similar in any way. 2020 is more similar to 1876, but still with its own unique flair.
Wrong. He chose not to fight it. The article says as much.

See gamecockcat!? My bad lol

Reactions: gamecockcat
Some people on here link an Andrew Tate tweet or video clip and all of a sudden he's one of our demi-gods who we all run to for the latest Conservative or Republican talking points, while Dion's doing more research into the guy than we ever have just so he can come here and try to blast the credibility of the remark based on who said it.
Dion has a hard on for tate.

Unless he had bottom surgery already, of course.

• Haha
Reactions: screwduke1
I neither watched the PBD video nor read Dion’s posts. I did however find it amusing Dion was holding himself up as an intellectual elite for following Andrew Tate.
No one responded to his dramatic "point by point" because either no one saw it because of that wonderful ignore feature or no one gives a dam what tate thinks or says.

And no one gives a dam what the lying, dishonest dion says either.

He's trying to be put there and you're calling it lawfare. Think about it this way, Einstein, Trump is arguing right now before the Supreme Court of the United States of America that as president he can commit any crime he wants and is immune from prosecution.
False. Another lie from the most dishonest poster on here. You are a terrible excuse of a human being. One of God's worst creations, you are...

Wrong. He chose not to fight it. The article says as much.

See gamecockcat!? My bad lol
???? That's exactly what I said, and have multiple times before on here. He chose not to fight it, when he definitely could have, because everyone agreed it was the correct outcome. He didn't want to use a legal technicality to give himself Hawaii's votes after losing the state. Why did you say "Wrong" and then just restate what I said?

Reactions: sambowieshin
First time going into Target in years. It has to be the Wal-Mart for liberals. Want someone with a mask on, they have it. Homosexual couples, have that to. Colored hair idiots that smell bad, plenty of those as well.
And dirty as hell. Stuff thrown all over the place, looks like place hasn’t been cleaned in 10 years, and a tornado just ripped thru the place, and zombies walking around.

Reactions: SDC888 and Girthang
One quarter out of 4 years.
Of course you can't increase profits FIFTY PERCENT every year.
You're reaching Hannibal....Reaching hard to find any doom and gloom you can.
Btw... I'm sure this shout out made you happy! 🤣
You dont even understand what you read. It is easy to show increased revenue by opening more stores....like Publix is doing. One not far from me in Anchorage. Its fantastic. Now Kroger is being forced, by competition, to up their game. Also, dummy, inflation has caused prices to jump tremendously in food, eggs up 25% etc.. so a 25% increase in egg revenue is simply standing still. Dummy. Stay in your GSchool lane.

All Democrats should consider post birth, self abortion... make EVERYONE happy!

If they weren't truly just virtue-signaling and they really cared about limited resources and human made "climate change," that's exactly what they'd do. But we all know they're FOS, selfish, and couldn't care less what happens to anyone else as long as they can abort their mistakes on someone else's dime.

And dirty as hell. Stuff thrown all over the place, looks like place hasn’t been cleaned in 10 years, and a tornado just ripped thru the place, and zombies walking around.

Thats what they used to do to KMart, and it's why that company went out of business. Good to great prices. Decent selection, and people treated it like a day at a public park or tailgating.

In a bit of irony... One of the democrat senator in NY that passed the bill to allow E Jean Carrol to bring her suit even though statute of limitations had run out.... has been accused of rape by a woman from 30 years ago and is apparently saying the law is unconstitutional.

That is amazing if true. LOL.

Another page out of the Democrat manifesto-
It's not harmful until it hurts me, so let's do whatever it takes against our opponents.

No one responded to his dramatic "point by point" because either no one saw it because of that wonderful ignore feature or no one gives a dam what tate thinks or says.

And no one gives a dam what the lying, dishonest dion says either.
I used to be proud to say I blocked no one. It just got to the point that to much of my time was wasted. Reading the lefty posts just grew to tiresome.

You dont even understand what you read. It is easy to show increased revenue by opening more stores....like Publix is doing. One not far from me in Anchorage. Its fantastic. Now Kroger is being forced, by competition, to up their game. Also, dummy, inflation has caused prices to jump tremendously in food, eggs up 25% etc.. so a 25% increase in egg revenue is simply standing still. Dummy. Stay in your GSchool lane.
So if the cost of everything they purchase is higher....and they are just passing those higher costs on to the consumer....then it should reflect typical profit margins, not record profits unless they are just screwing the consumers because they can. That's not inflation.... that's corporate greed.
And your rationale about opening new stores is asinine and shows how ignorant you are about businesses and profit margins.
Opening a new store is a black hole of initial costs. Land acquisition, zoning, permits, EPA, building costs, labor costs, electrical/gas/sewer hookups, route logistics, etc are mind bogglingly expensive. Those new stores don't turn a profit for quite a while after initial opening.
Btw...profits are monies made ABOVE monies spent. Showing record profits like I cited is doing exactly that regardless of inflation. These companies are making more than ever.
You. Are. Clueless.

He's trying to be put there and you're calling it lawfare. Think about it this way, Einstein, Trump is arguing right now before the Supreme Court of the United States of America that as president he can commit any crime he wants and is immune from prosecution. Forever. An untouchable king above the law. Setting aside whatever the individual circumstances are right now, removing Trump entirely, what if SCOTUS says yes? Joe Biden can immediately declare martial law, suspend the Constitution, and end our constitutional republic that you claim to love so much that day. SCOTUS almost definitely won't rule that way, but TRUMP IS TELLING THEM TO. That is what you're arguing for and supporting you traitor. The end of everything we've accomplished for your orange God-Emperor.
So you are calling for Obama to be tried for murder having targeted and killed an American citizen with a missile without due process.

Impeachment is the constitutional method. Thus immunity. Trump is right.

So the liberal media has been obsessed with lawfare against Trump for months/years now. They have worked themselves into a frenzy over this case in NY.

I can’t even begin to imagine the meltdown if this trial results in a hung jury, or even more amazingly a not guilty verdict. They have to believe a NYC jury is a slam dunk for the prosecution. I wonder how long it will take for the jurors to be doxxed if they don’t provide the verdict the media is hoping for?

I'm starting to believe most liberal politicians and rhinos were selected because they were like Hollywood actors getting jobs, had put on that dress, get railroaded on camera and shipped to epstien Island to perform sex acts on children. Then get funneled money and do exactly what you are told or you will be destroyed. I mean these ppl are dumber than shit and pass indescribably bad legislation like they have huge clouds over their heads ready to strike.

Selling your soul and whatnot to be part of the elite

So if the cost of everything they purchase is higher....and they are just passing those higher costs on to the consumer....then it should reflect typical profit margins, not record profits unless they are just screwing the consumers because they can. That's not inflation.... that's corporate greed.
And your rationale about opening new stores is asinine and shows how ignorant you are about businesses and profit margins.
Opening a new store is a black hole of initial costs. Land acquisition, zoning, permits, EPA, building costs, labor costs, electrical/gas/sewer hookups, route logistics, etc are mind bogglingly expensive. Those new stores don't turn a profit for quite a while after initial opening.
Btw...profits are monies made ABOVE monies spent. Showing record profits like I cited is doing exactly that regardless of inflation. These companies are making more than ever.
You. Are. Clueless.
Wow. You are not an accountant. LOL. Do you know the difference between a Balance Sheet and the Income Statement? Have you heard of depreciation? Buildings are not expensed in year 1. Eggs are sold in year 1. The Publix by me is jam packed and has been from day 1. They are printing money.

Stop trying to talk about stuff you do not understand. Stick to middle schoolers. Revenue and profit are two different things dummy. PLUS....Do you have evidence that Publix owns the building? They LEASE. LEASE. What you said above is embarrassing. I suggest you delete that entire post. Absolute ignorance of business.

Do you know anything about business and the tax code? Do you realize that most businesses do NOT own their building. They rent/lease. The building is owned typically by a separate property management company so that if the business goes belly up the building is not taken by the creditors.

Also....there are two different financials that investors look at. one for your "bank" and one for your tax return. EBITDA

Looking forward to VH saying how this isn't bad for the economy. I know he'll post a MSNBC column or something saying how good the economy is going and he'll brag about his section 8 housing making him bank... LOL.

I'm starting to believe most liberal politicians and rhinos were selected because they were like Hollywood actors getting jobs, had put on that dress, get railroaded on camera and shipped to epstien Island to perform sex acts on children. Then get funneled money and do exactly what you are told or you will be destroyed. I mean these ppl are dumber than shit and pass indescribably bad legislation like they have huge clouds over their heads ready to strike.

Swallwell, aisle one.

The old saying is.... " Politics is Hollywood for ugly people".... LOL

Who is PBD?
You are the only person here who consumes Andrew Tate content or has any idea what he talks about specifically. Others may be generally aware he exists at this point. He’s completely irrelevant.

PBD is a blowhard, but frequently has interesting guests.

Wow. You are not an accountant. LOL. Do you know the difference between a Balance Sheet and the Income Statement? Have you heard of depreciation? Buildings are not expensed in year 1. Eggs are sold in year 1. The Publix by me is jam packed and has been from day 1. They are printing money.

Stop trying to talk about stuff you do not understand. Stick to middle schoolers. Revenue and profit are two different things dummy. PLUS....Do you have evidence that Publix owns the building? They LEASE. LEASE. What you said above is embarrassing. I suggest you delete that entire post. Absolute ignorance of business.

Do you know anything about business and the tax code? Do you realize that most businesses do NOT own their building. They rent/lease. The building is owned typically by a separate property management company so that if the business goes belly up the building is not taken by the creditors.

Also....there are two different financials that investors look at. one for your "bank" and one for your tax return. EBITDA
/2 So many stupid statements made its hard to deal with them all in one post.

Yr 1 Eggs cost $.80 sell for $1.00 20% mu. .20 profit/egg.

yr2 Eggs cost $1.00 (25% increase Bidenflation.) .20 mu sell for $1.25. .25 profit.

Eggs generated 25% more profit at the same profit margin due to Bidenflation alone.

Headline: Egg Costs increase 25% Profit margins flat but revenues and gross profits up 25%

Wow...had no idea opening a brand new building was free and you start making crazy profits on opening day. Whouda thunk it? Silly ole country school teacher had no idea about free buildings and record profit margins opening week.
Cool story bro!
Ima gonna go get me one of them free buildings next week and git me some of them there chickens with eggs.
Thanks for the tip EF Mutton! 💰💰💰💰

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT