POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Any insight into opponent running against Killian Timoney? I feel Timoney ads are very misleading. Go back and look at his votes during covid. He voted to keep kids masked in school and also I believe voted to keep schools shut down. Seems like he often votes opposite of republicans. His full time job is Special Project Coordinator at Fayette County Schools so often his votes seem to align with Fayette County schools thinking on hot topic issues (which is opposite of republican views). Timoney must have unlimited marketing $$ thought because I’ll give him credit his name is everywhere. I don’t think I have seen anything on his opponent.

What exactly are Dems getting? Ukrainian funding? More Republicans voted for that than just a handful. I don't see any of their other significant policy priorities being voted through. Is Johnson getting them Medicare for All? Amnesty? Nope.

People are just delusional. This whole rotating Speaker of the House position happened with McCarthy because of EIGHT Republican representatives. EIGHT. That is nowhere near a majority of the chamber or the caucus at large. And it was stupid to get rid of McCarthy who ran circles around Biden on the debt negotiation. Get rid of Johnson and I guarantee you won't find a single person who will get a majority between now and November. And that will guarantee massive Republican losses as it becomes apparent that they have no willingness to actually govern and just want to sow dysfunction.

But hey, it's better to posture and act a fool like MTG, who has zero policies to fix anything that ails the country and is only a fan of hearing her own voice. It crowds out sensible conservative policy that wins elections and gets things done.

You just made my case. There needs to be a leader pushing conservative ideals and driving everyone else to hold the line on those votes. Instead it's just constantly giving Dems anything.

When's the last time a dem voted with the pubs on anything of significance? They are a much better run political unit, to the point any comparison is embarrassing

Reactions: WTF Cat and blubo
In the past week, Johnson pushed through bills criminalizing criticism of Jews, expanding warrantless surveillance of Americans, a forced divestiture of a company because the American government wasn’t doing the spying and controlling and couldn’t censor the Israeli criticism and additional spending on worthless foreign wars. Not a single bullshit committee or investigation has done anything of substance.

He’s worse than worthless. He’s actively pushing democrat priorities at the expense of a large portion of Republican voters.

So a Jew walks into a Muslim owned Cake shop....Dion? Does he get served? Is the Muslim obligated to serve him regardless of what he wants on the cake?
Obviously we get into the weeds on the design, but if it was a pink cake with blue frosting, yes.

So prosecutors allege trump falsified legal records by putting down “legal fees”. As cnn has said multiple times over past few days, no proof has been offered that trump recorded this and they keep waiting for evidence. But for whoever recorded this, what was the proper description they should have put? I haven’t seen that answered I don’t think.

“I want a pink and blue cake to celebrate Mohammed being a pedo”

No one with a shred of sanity would argue a Muslim should be forced to bake that cake for someone.
Yes they would. It doesn't say that in frosting on the top. It's just a pink cake with blue frosting.

They just interference with elections right out in the open because they know they can get away with it. These scum have kids. Scum breeding future scum. smh

Bragg prosecutor leading Stormy Daniels questioning in Trump trial donated to Joe Biden, Democrats​

Prosecutor Susan Hoffinger donated to Biden's 2020 presidential campaign, FEC records reveal​

For those that follow this stuff, ISM Services dropped and entered "contraction" territory.

2nd Biden recession on the way... just in time for the election lol.

Been watching the tattooist of Auschwitz. Check it out on Peacock

Last edited:
What exactly are Dems getting? Ukrainian funding? More Republicans voted for that than just a handful. I don't see any of their other significant policy priorities being voted through. Is Johnson getting them Medicare for All? Amnesty? Nope.

People are just delusional. This whole rotating Speaker of the House position happened with McCarthy because of EIGHT Republican representatives. EIGHT. That is nowhere near a majority of the chamber or the caucus at large. And it was stupid to get rid of McCarthy who ran circles around Biden on the debt negotiation. Get rid of Johnson and I guarantee you won't find a single person who will get a majority between now and November. And that will guarantee massive Republican losses as it becomes apparent that they have no willingness to actually govern and just want to sow dysfunction.

But hey, it's better to posture and act a fool like MTG, who has zero policies to fix anything that ails the country and is only a fan of hearing her own voice. It crowds out sensible conservative policy that wins elections and gets things done.
BRAVO !!

Comparing a traumatic rape experience followed by state mandated pregnancy to having to produce some documents for some pencil pushers.....🤡
Lets first ignore the continued LIES from this administration. Why do you excuse yet another?

Then you oppose needing a search warrant because why not let the FBI come in to search you if you've done nothing wrong? As an authoritarian you are at least consistent and anti democratic.

But the fact is, you as a lowly G-School babysitter dont know what cost is involved to defend yourself in an audit. Stop projecting from ignorance.

Yeah who cares if you have to pay your cpa thousands of dollars to help you through an audit? Why would you care about that expense?
Shouldn't be an issue if you are truthful with your records. If you are using a CPA for your taxes you can afford to pay them for an audit.
Shouldn't cost much more than gas, food, lodging and medical expenses to travel across state lines for an abortion that's illegal in your home state.

Lets first ignore the continued LIES from this administration. Why do you excuse yet another?

Then you oppose needing a search warrant because why not let the FBI come in to search you if you've done nothing wrong? As an authoritarian you are at least consistent and anti democratic.

But the fact is, you as a lowly G-School babysitter dont know what cost is involved to defend yourself in an audit. Stop projecting from ignorance.
Jumping from a few more audits of taxes to Unconstitutional and illegal search/seizure is just plain stupid.... Even for a burger flipper like you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT