• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GMryoZ3XsAA9x-_

GMr6626XwAAfnJ-

Of course a high level FBI job, Secret Service, CIA etc. will do a deep dive on backgrounds that others don't. That's just common sense. Don't act like that's some kinda gotcha. 😂

She's the head of the civil rights division of the freaking Department of Justice, you fool. That's kind of a deep dive background type of job.

Village Idiot.

The election for presidential, Senate, and House is going to come down to if GOP voters accept early/mail in voting.
Which should be ****ing illegal. We don't have to accept shit. We need ppl that will actually fight against this.

Early mail in voting has one purpose, the ability to cheat. If anyone is willing to just accept that then they have given up this country

Of course a high level FBI job, Secret Service, CIA etc. will do a deep dive on backgrounds that others don't. That's just common sense. Don't act like that's some kinda gotcha. 😂

And, it IS a gotcha when your dumb ass posted it to refute what I said, without reading it and seeing that it says exactly what my point was.

Village Idiot.

Which should be ****ing illegal. We don't have to accept shit. We need ppl that will actually fight against this.

Early mail in voting has one purpose, the ability to cheat. If anyone is willing to just accept that then they have given up this country
Disagree. Colorado and Oregon have been doing mail in for years…both have extremely low incidents of voter fraud.

Regardless, mail in is going to be the standard and if you are a supporter of the GOP…it only benefits your candidates to mail in early for a variety of reasons.

• Haha
Reactions: 55wildcat
Tim Scott, while not participating in the food fight…was the only candidate who gave clear and straightforward answers each time.

He is also the candidate with momentum in IA and NH…and great organization in each.

You do realize why everyone may discount everything you say, right?

Would it be possible for the democrats to pull the plug on Biden at this point and replace him with another democrat in a lawful way? Does it just have to be done by the convention for most states? Or are they going to have change the laws or do it illegally?
They don’t care about the will of the voters. They’ll replace him with somebody. I have a feeling they’ll do it by picking a running mate and Biden will be cut shortly after the election.

Reactions: UK_fan_41102
You do realize why everyone may discount everything you say, right?
Nothing In that post is incorrect.

Tim Scott had the best organization in those states and AT THE TIME had the most momentum outside anyone but Trump.

Obviously after poor showings in subsequent debates, momentum changed.

Between him and his Super PAC Scott had the most money (outside of Trump) and best organization.

• Haha
Mail in serves one purpose. To cheat. Point blank. Your a lib Tommy. Worked for the dems. Obviously you support it. But you are a smart dude. Unlike the troll libs that post here.

You damn well know why mail ins are the go to for one party. No id, no one verifying sigs. It's all part of the game.

So of course you know more, and I'm sure those reasons you wouldn't testify under oath either what you have seen and know.

This is by no means an attack on you.you We have all been around these boards for a long time among others. You have always seemed like a good UK poster and you don't press your political views other than from a point of knowledge. Which everyone respects.

But you know nothing good comes from a mail in ballot in an attempt of having legit elections. If you support winning at the cost of cheating this country then maybe was I wrong

Disagree. Colorado and Oregon have been doing mail in for years…both have extremely low incidents of voter fraud.

Regardless, mail in is going to be the standard and if you are a supporter of the GOP…it only benefits your candidates to mail in early for a variety of reasons.

I always feel like non-libs (such as yourself) and people like me and others who absolutely despise mail-in voting are always talking over each other.

Voting should be an in person thing - especially in the age of technology we are in now. You can tell me there are very few instances of fraud as the law is written, but how would we know that somebody who lived in a house with 5 adults didn't just fill out the ballots for the four other people in a house? So there's really a limited way of even proving this.

It would SIGNIFICANTLY help the right if voting were back to a single-day, show up in person event. And I think the GOP should be raising holy hell to get this to be stopped, rather than preaching the virtues of godforsaken places like Oregon as a beacon for future voting.

Mail in serves one purpose. To cheat. Point blank. Your a lib Tommy. Worked for the dems. Obviously you support it. But you are a smart dude. Unlike the troll libs that post here.

You damn well know why mail ins are the go to for one party. No id, no one verifying sigs. It's all part of the game.

So of course you know more, and I'm sure those reasons you wouldn't testify under oath either what you have seen and know.

This is by no means an attack on you.you We have all been around these boards for a long time among others. You have always seemed like a good UK poster and you don't press your political views other than from a point of knowledge. Which everyone respects.

But you know nothing good comes from a mail in ballot in an attempt of having legit elections. If you support winning at the cost of cheating this country then maybe was I wrong
😂

You are mistaken.

• Haha
Nothing In that post is incorrect.

Tim Scott had the best organization in those states and AT THE TIME had the most momentum outside anyone but Trump.

Obviously after poor showings in subsequent debates, momentum changed.

Between him and his Super PAC Scott had the most money (outside of Trump) and best organization.

Other than the clear and concise part.

Regardless, point being, seems pretty clear it was your job to pump up Scott. And while you may have information being on the inside, people would probably discount your posts without full disclosure who’s paying you.

I knew he was toast for speaking out against Biden and his border policies lately. Funny how it all works...........

Wait, what? He took bribes? Like millions from a Ukrainian Oil Company? Millions from the Moscow Mayors wife?, Millions from China?

Oh wait…

Donald Trump’s post on Truth Social last week:

"ABSENTEE VOTING, EARLY VOTING, AND ELECTION DAY VOTING ARE ALL GOOD OPTIONS. REPUBLICANS MUST MAKE A PLAN, REGISTER, AND VOTE!”

One of the most conservative Super PACs:

Jessica Anderson, the president of the conservative super PAC Sentinel Action Fund, which focuses heavily on turning out early and absentee voters, said an embrace of ABEV programs would be a game changer for Republicans in the 2024 presidential race.

"ABSENTEE VOTING, EARLY VOTING, AND ELECTION DAY VOTING ARE ALL GOOD OPTIONS. REPUBLICANS MUST MAKE A PLAN, REGISTER, AND VOTE!”

Jessica Anderson, the president of the conservative super PAC Sentinel Action Fund, which focuses heavily on turning out early and absentee voters, said an embrace of ABEV programs would be a game changer for Republicans in the 2024 presidential race.

I have no problem with absentee or early voting as long as it's in person. In person with ID. That solves every concern and the only reason anyone would oppose is because they want to cheat.

Colorado and Oregon? Which are never in doubt for democrats? Those are your exemplars for mail in balloting being clean?

You should have thought a bit before posting that.

I understand your point of view…but that’s just not the reality anymore.

Swing states like PA, NV, MI, WI no longer require a reason to vote absentee…you might not like it, but that’s the deal,

My point of view is that the GOP is going to have to get down in the mud and do what the Dems are doing to generate the most ballots to win elections - mail in voting, early voting, etc.

Reactions: tommyg4uk
Colorado and Oregon? Which are never in doubt for democrats? Those are your exemplars for mail in balloting being clean?

You should have thought a bit before posting that.
Colorado had a Republican Senator in the last four years, Cory Gardner.

You realize when you vote in person, the poll workers are all activist volunteers…right?

Reactions: Dionysus444
Voting absentee early frees up money to target undecided voters instead of spending that money reminding decided Republican voters to vote.

That’s extremely expensive.

The way I long ago decided my stance: without provocation, Israel would never attack. The opposite is far from the truth.

Pretty easy. Until you start gobbling up Chinese propaganda.
How was Israel formed then? Who are the settlers in the West Bank? Israel has been attacking ceaselessly for nigh on a hundred years.

Last edited:
Colorado had a Republican Senator in the last four years, Cory Gardner.

You realize when you vote in person, the poll workers are all activist volunteers…right?
These are things that have no relation to unsecured chain of custody for mail-in ballots.

The most secure form of voting is same day with ID. That anybody would oppose it sends only one message.

No one has to take my word for it…

Trump, the RNC, and every Republican Super PAC are all saying the same thing.

Absolutely your right to vote in person on Election Day/EV, but you are doing a disservice to conservative candidates.

How was Israel formed then? Who are the settlers in the West Bank? Israel has been attacking ceaslessly for nigh on a hundred years.
🥱
That's a YP, not a MP. P stands for problem, and I honestly don't even understand how that's a YP, as far as you're concerned. Are you a Palestinian refugee, or something?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT