POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Britain, Germany, Italy, France, the Scandinavian countries, the Alps countries. I’ll tag @Kaizer Sosay since he asked as well. Few others did too but I’m too lazy to look them up. Some of us aren’t retired yet. Hell even Canada is better than the US on a day-to-day basis for its people.
GLqil3AWMAEMmeu

-- Yakov Smirnoff

If it was such a terrible bill, why did the border union support it? Makes zero sense. The ONLY people buying your line of BS are the hard core MAGAts.
Most intelligent Americans saw the MAGA party purposely destroy the best border bill this country has seen in decades. Idiots.
I am not going to waste my time showing how truly stupid it is to say that because The Border Uniin supported it..... Seriously? The Police Union supported warrantless searches so it must be a good bill...

• Haha
Reactions: Lost In FL
Fits with their shift to authoritarianism. Going from raging aginst the machine to raging for the machine. From opposing the man to being the man. From distrust of the FBI-CIA to a slavish embrace and devotion to them.
Because the mainstream/counter-culture pendulum swung to the other side in the 90s. So far in this millennium liberals have the majority and so are tasked with maintaining the status quo, while the conservatives have fallen to a minority that necessitates obstructionism and subversive memeing. The anti-vax Christian tradwives of 2024 are the equivalent of the flower children of the 60s.

What this means for the conversation and your point is that whoever’s holding the bag finds themselves responsible for it. So the Dems are the current enforcers of American hegemony as they’ve inherited it. The fringe left is still very much anti-war, but the neoliberal establishment isn’t and hasn’t been, as evidenced by the prosecution of Omali Yeshitela.

Educate yourself on world history. You are one of those doomed to repeat it.
"When World War II began in September 1939, ninety percent of Americans hoped the United States would stay out of the war. President Franklin D. Roosevelt faced numerous challenges as he sought to persuade both the US Congress and the American people that the country needed to prepare for war."

We either fund Ukraine now or send American boots later.
It's not like ww2...maybe read history yourself.

A lot of this js the US fault anyway bc we just kept pushing nato closer and closer. We also have a history of installing leaders in Ukraine. That's nothing like ww2.

This used to be the left's stance:

Not to mention untold amounts of this money is being laundered...theres zero hyperbole or confusion in this.

Fits with their shift to authoritarianism. Going from raging aginst the machine to raging for the machine. From opposing the man to being the man. From distrust of the FBI-CIA to a slavish embrace and devotion to them.
Their next step is getting illegals to enlist in the military for citizenship. That's how you turn your military on its ppl.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Says the goofus calling me Village Idiot 24/7
Irony is not your friend.

Well, I didn't get Village Idiot from JoJofromJersey.

That term has been around for generations, specifically for true Idiots such as yourself.

Pretty sure repubelickens is some new term you just read, or you would have been using it already.

Not very clever, you.

Reactions: exemjr
Freedom of speech buddy.
Americans across the nation are very unhappy with these Civil War era abortion laws. It will be corrected by the sane majority over time. You'll see come November in the swing states.

Great! That's the point, you fascist!

Well, I didn't get Village Idiot from JoJofromJersey.

That term has been around for generations, specifically for true Idiots such as yourself.

Pretty sure repubelickens is some new term you just read, or you would have been using it already.

Not very clever, you.
Actually I created that term on my own. Never seen it used before.
Just seemed to fit nicely with respect to the far right's hyper focus on women's Reproductive rights and trans genitals.
Repubelicken fits like a glove.

As of now we’re still committed. Look at the Houthis. We bombed them immediately, no Congressional involvement, no deliberation. The one thing you cannot do on the world stage is mess with global shipping. We will end you. (That isn’t an endorsement, just a statement of fact.) We’re starting to see the glimmers though of a future where that might not always be true. What that ultimately looks like we can only speculate.

What you say about shipping reminds me of the "notice how banks are never hit" saying

Isn't the Baltic Dry Index a measure of total shipping volume en route at any time?

Monitored as a general manager productivity metric maybe?

Reactions: Dionysus444
Actually I created that term on my own. Never seen it used before.
Just seemed to fit nicely with respect to the far right's hyper focus on women's Reproductive rights and trans genitals.
Repubelicken fits like a glove.

No. You didn't. I just searched the term on Twitter.

You claiming you.made it up as far back as 2019?

Liar. Not surprised, you lie about everything. Because you have no character nor integrity.

You just bleat talking points you've been fed, and clap like a trained seal at the appropriate times your masters tell you to.

Coronabro.

And, you know, violently oppresses millions of people in an apartheid state.
“Israel is a parliamentary democracy with legal safeguards against racial discrimination. While critiques are valid, a sober examination shows that the term “apartheid” doesn’t hold up. Arab citizens participate actively in government, business, academia, medicine, pop culture and more.”

• Racial Discrimination: Israel has no laws that discriminate or classify by ethnicity. Arab Israelis have full equal rights under the law. Example: In the 2021 Knesset elections, the United Arab List party became a pivotal part of the governing coalition, highlighting the significant role Arabs play in Israel’s political landscape.
  • Segregation: There are no laws mandating segregation in public facilities. Arab and Jewish Israelis study, ride buses, receive medical treatment, and more together. Arabs and Jews also live in mixed cities like Haifa, Jaffa, Ramle, Lod, Acre, among others. Example: Initiatives like the “Hand in Hand” schools aim for integrated, bilingual education for Arab and Jewish children.

• Citizenship: Arab citizens of Israel have full equal citizenship rights. Example: Arab voter turnout in Israel is over 80%. An Arab party is currently part of the governing parliamentary coalition.
  • Legal System: Arab citizens can vote, hold office, and serve at all levels of government. 17 Arab lawmakers currently serve in the Knesset. Example: An Arab justice even sits on the Supreme Court. In 2020, Justice George Kara, an Arab Christian, was a prominent member of the Central Elections Committee, responsible for overseeing national elections.
  • Education System: No legally segregated school systems. Arab Israelis have access to the same public schools and healthcare as Jewish Israelis. Arab and Jewish students attend the same secular and religious public schools. Israel’s top universities have Arab students and faculty. While disparities exist, there are no laws prohibiting Arab Israelis from certain professions. Example: In 2022, Technion — Israel Institute of Technology reported that 22% of its undergraduate students were Arabs, compared to 19% a few years earlier.
  • Freedom of Movement: Arab citizens have freedom of movement and residence. Arabs live in mixed cities and communities throughout Israel. The Israeli government has no “pass laws” restricting Arab Israelis from living in any part of the country.
  • Marriage Laws: There are no restrictions on interfaith or interethnic marriages in Israel. Marriages performed legally abroad are also recognized.
  • Removal from Homelands: Arab Israelis live in mixed cities throughout Israel. Example: Arab families reside freely in cities like Haifa, Tel Aviv-Jaffa, and Jerusalem, and there are no laws forcing them to live in separate regions.
  • State Violence: Arab citizens can freely protest policies. No state-sanctioned political violence against dissidents. Arabs participate actively in civil society. Example: Protests against government policies, like the 2021 demonstrations against Gaza violence, took place without state-sanctioned violence against Arab citizens.
Oh wait, you’re saying bc an area of land that isn’t a real country and can’t govern itself bc they let terrorists run their land wants the one that does exist not to exist and that makes it apartheid. Which one has killed ppl solely bc of their race here recently?

Interesting, I guess if any country on earth I'm not a citizen of won't let me just walk in and have my way with the place I can just scream it's somehow apartheid.

Last edited:
“Israel is a parliamentary democracy with legal safeguards against racial discrimination. While critiques are valid, a sober examination shows that the term “apartheid” doesn’t hold up. Arab citizens participate actively in government, business, academia, medicine, pop culture and more.”

• Racial Discrimination: Israel has no laws that discriminate or classify by ethnicity. Arab Israelis have full equal rights under the law. Example: In the 2021 Knesset elections, the United Arab List party became a pivotal part of the governing coalition, highlighting the significant role Arabs play in Israel’s political landscape.
  • Segregation: There are no laws mandating segregation in public facilities. Arab and Jewish Israelis study, ride buses, receive medical treatment, and more together. Arabs and Jews also live in mixed cities like Haifa, Jaffa, Ramle, Lod, Acre, among others. Example: Initiatives like the “Hand in Hand” schools aim for integrated, bilingual education for Arab and Jewish children.

• Citizenship: Arab citizens of Israel have full equal citizenship rights. Example: Arab voter turnout in Israel is over 80%. An Arab party is currently part of the governing parliamentary coalition.
  • Legal System: Arab citizens can vote, hold office, and serve at all levels of government. 17 Arab lawmakers currently serve in the Knesset. Example: An Arab justice even sits on the Supreme Court. In 2020, Justice George Kara, an Arab Christian, was a prominent member of the Central Elections Committee, responsible for overseeing national elections.
  • Education System: No legally segregated school systems. Arab Israelis have access to the same public schools and healthcare as Jewish Israelis. Arab and Jewish students attend the same secular and religious public schools. Israel’s top universities have Arab students and faculty. While disparities exist, there are no laws prohibiting Arab Israelis from certain professions. Example: In 2022, Technion — Israel Institute of Technology reported that 22% of its undergraduate students were Arabs, compared to 19% a few years earlier.
  • Freedom of Movement: Arab citizens have freedom of movement and residence. Arabs live in mixed cities and communities throughout Israel. The Israeli government has no “pass laws” restricting Arab Israelis from living in any part of the country.
  • Marriage Laws: There are no restrictions on interfaith or interethnic marriages in Israel. Marriages performed legally abroad are also recognized.
  • Removal from Homelands: Arab Israelis live in mixed cities throughout Israel. Example: Arab families reside freely in cities like Haifa, Tel Aviv-Jaffa, and Jerusalem, and there are no laws forcing them to live in separate regions.
  • State Violence: Arab citizens can freely protest policies. No state-sanctioned political violence against dissidents. Arabs participate actively in civil society. Example: Protests against government policies, like the 2021 demonstrations against Gaza violence, took place without state-sanctioned violence against Arab citizens.
Oh wait, you’re saying bc an area of land that isn’t a real country and can’t govern itself bc they let terrorists run their land wants the one that does exist not to exist and that makes it apartheid. Which one has killed ppl solely bc of their race?
Well, yeah... pretty much, when you put it THAT way. LOL

You are a lunatic. You cannot really believe that. The only violent oppression in Gaza comes from its own brutal, terrorist elected government, Hamas.
This is how we've gotten to open borders in our own country. Progressives have decided that if non citizens of a country can't just take it over its somehow apartheid.

Israel has no responsibility to ppl who aren't citizens. Apartheid would be if citizens in their own country were discriminated against.

Bc Palestinians, after they were decolonized off land that wasn't theirs (something I thought was a huge progressive sticking point), refuse to live like humans its always got to be Israel's responsibility. Imagine if the whole world blamed us for the terrible state of living in Tijuana... part California used to be part of Mexico you know

Reactions: CastleRubric

Oh wait, you’re saying bc an area of land that isn’t a real country and can’t govern itself bc they let terrorists run their land wants the one that does exist not to exist and that makes it apartheid. Which one has killed ppl solely bc of their race here recently?

Interesting, I guess if any country on earth I'm not a citizen of won't let me just walk in and have my way with the place I can just scream it's somehow apartheid.

You're wasting your time presenting facts to the likes of dion and Village Idiot.

It's better to mock them, and just let them continue in their delusional ideas.

They are BlueAnon devotees.

They’re the first state at this point. They’re getting more of our federal dollars than any state in the union at this point.

Calling them a state implies they’re subservient to the federal government like the current 50. Washington DC, Ukraine and Israel sit in the hierarchy well above any of the 50 United States.

I am firmly of the belief that the far left's biggest problems are: They don't know how to use a dictionary or logic. Most of their prattling stems from a lack of understanding, and a poor vocabulary. They have feelings, but lack the ability to correctly interpret and communicate them.

Reactions: parrott
I am firmly of the belief that the far left's biggest problems are: They don't know how to use a dictionary or logic. Most of their prattling stems from a lack of understanding, and a poor vocabulary. They have feelings, but lack the ability to correctly interpret and communicate them.
We are way past your post. The same Chinese color revolution during Mao that led to Communist China is now concretely in place in America. We’re done, boss. Dion has been stating Civil War on here and along with Jewish Genocide on here so apparently the upper elites are ok with Dion promoting violence.

Good thing we got guns. I plan to use them when the Globalists comedown. I don’t care to die at this point. I’m near 50. Let’s rock. I am looking forward to it

Every single item on your list has giant caveats and exceptions. Not a single one is presented accurately. Where'd you get that link, the IDF's PR website? Israel has an entire legal system of codified discrimination with different privileges and rights based on ethnicity. You think Palestinians have freedom of movement? WTF is wrong with you?

This is how we've gotten to open borders in our own country. Progressives have decided that if non citizens of a country can't just take it over its somehow apartheid.

Israel has no responsibility to ppl who aren't citizens. Apartheid would be if citizens in their own country were discriminated against.

Bc Palestinians, after they were decolonized off land that wasn't theirs (something I thought was a huge progressive sticking point), refuse to live like humans its always got to be Israel's responsibility. Imagine if the whole world blamed us for the terrible state of living in Tijuana... part California used to be part of Mexico you know
Let's leave Gaza and Hamas alone for a second. Who administers the West Bank? How many Israelis live there in thrown up settlements? Who owns that land? How many Palestinian children die there each year?

Every single item on your list has giant caveats and exceptions. Not a single one is presented accurately. Where'd you get that link, the IDF's PR website? Israel has an entire legal system of codified discrimination with different privileges and rights based on ethnicity. You think Palestinians have freedom of movement? WTF is wrong with you?
Your wailing is insufferable. But, at least, as far as I know, you're not blocking entrances to airports. In the event, I would hope you haven't gone that far.

** News Flash from the 'Good Old Barry Obama Era' Department **

GLh-jcyWcAEzliy

THis is the kind of crazy spending that shows we need to just stop all foreign spending for a while and take care of our own country.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT