POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Every week there are articles Ukraine is running out of ammunition, despite the huge sums of money they are getting. Hmmm...wonder why?

It's because we can't produce it fast enough. We can sell them 30 million rounds but if we only produce 50000 per week then they'll be dead by the time they get the 30 million.

It's why we sent them the cluster munitions... We couldn't send them anything else at that time and had a bunch of Vietnam era cluster shells so that was what we had to send. We've been buying cold war era shells from 3rd world countries and dictators too. It's going to bite us in the ass.

It's because we can't produce it fast enough. We can sell them 30 million rounds but if we only produce 50000 per week then they'll be dead by the time they get the 30 million.

It's why we sent them the cluster munitions... We couldn't send them anything else at that time and had a bunch of Vietnam era cluster shells so that was what we had to send. We've been buying cold war era shells from 3rd world countries and dictators too. It's going to bite us in the ass.

The sad thing is, as much as the left like to gloat the opposite, all we have done by prolonging this conflict is actually increase Russia military might.

Similar to every war, the longer it goes, the more the nation involved pours into its war machine.

But we're to believe "Gaza health ministry" they're all harmless civilians.

Remember these ppl were once occupied by Egypt, werent treated that great, but didnt do anything bc of muslim brotherhood...yet it was only later when Egypt struck peace deals with israel they threw a fit bc egypt didn't want to push ethnic cleansing of jews with them. They are all Hamas.

• Angry
Reactions: AustinTXCat
Let me get this straight.

'Sanctuary cities' proudly announced that they had no intention of enforcing or allowing the enforcement of US Federal Immigration law for years. When the inevitable happened, i.e., idiots/traitors/WEF acolytes opened up the border and millions of illegal immigrants flooded into this country and gravitated towards sanctuary cities/states, all of a sudden these cities realized that decisions/actions do have consequences. All of these holier-than-thou posturing cities are now experiencing busted budgets, overflows of homelessness, increases in crime, more drugs flowing into their cities, (in some cases) large spikes in diseases almost completely eradicated in the US like tuberculosis, etc. And, the average American taxpayer is supposed to gladly forfeit their tax dollars so the US Government can give money to these very same cities who proudly broke federal law?

Have I got that right? How in the holy f*** can anyone vote for this treachery?

I wonder if Dionsysus has assisted in preventing access to airports yet? If he is inclined to do so, I would suggest that he avoid doing it anywhere in Ohio. Even in the bluer counties, there would be jail time in play, and it might be more than just a night or two.

Reactions: TopCatCal
I wonder if Dionsysus has assisted in preventing access to airports yet? If he is inclined to do so, I would suggest that he avoid doing it anywhere in Ohio. Even in the bluer counties, there would be jail time in play, and it might be more than just a night or two.

Dion probably.lives 3 hours from the nearest airport. His lazy commie ass isn't that committed. He just likes to yap his gums.

The sad thing is, as much as the left like to gloat the opposite, all we have done by prolonging this conflict is actually increase Russia military might.

Similar to every war, the longer it goes, the more the nation involved pours into its war machine.
I haven't disagreed with that assessment from the start, I just think they deserve the right to try. If they legitimately want to and it's not being forced on them from outside, which of course is a different conversation.

I haven't disagreed with that assessment from the start, I just think they deserve the right to try. If they legitimately want to and it's not being forced on them from outside, which of course is a different conversation.

Of course. Let them try. Just not at OUR expense.

We're just feeding a meat grinding MIC.

Reactions: 55wildcat
Here's another for ya...
Crime rate in blue city/blue state Seattle, Washington is lower than red city/red state Oklahoma City, Ok.

GLsxlJqWoAEBX0w

"Among the plaintiffs in the lawsuit was Aubreanna Inda, who was standing in the middle of a street before a phalanx of officers in riot gear when a blast ball hit her in the chest and exploded, causing her to go into cardiac arrest.
Volunteer medics and other protesters performed CPR and brought her to a hospital.

Others included a teenager whose finger was partially blown off, a disabled veteran with a cane who was tear-gassed and tackled and dozens who suffered hearing loss, broken bones, concussions, severe bruises, PTSD or other injuries, according to the lawsuit.

The case involved more than 10,000 videos, including police body-worn camera recordings, and hundreds of witness interviews.
“This decision was the best financial decision for the City considering risk, cost, and insurance,” Davison said.

• Angry
Reactions: mdlUK.1
"Among the plaintiffs in the lawsuit was Aubreanna Inda, who was standing in the middle of a street before a phalanx of officers in riot gear when a blast ball hit her in the chest and exploded, causing her to go into cardiac arrest.
Volunteer medics and other protesters performed CPR and brought her to a hospital.

Others included a teenager whose finger was partially blown off, a disabled veteran with a cane who was tear-gassed and tackled and dozens who suffered hearing loss, broken bones, concussions, severe bruises, PTSD or other injuries, according to the lawsuit.

The case involved more than 10,000 videos, including police body-worn camera recordings, and hundreds of witness interviews.
“This decision was the best financial decision for the City considering risk, cost, and insurance,” Davison said.

Yeah, shit happens when you TAKE OVER A CITY AND TRY TO BURN IT DOWN.

They’re the first state at this point. They’re getting more of our federal dollars than any state in the union at this point.
They are in line with all the other welfare dependent Red States at the front of the handout line.
Republican economic policies always end with a long government cheese line.

No. You didn't. I just searched the term on Twitter.

You claiming you.made it up as far back as 2019?

Liar. Not surprised, you lie about everything. Because you have no character nor integrity.

You just bleat talking points you've been fed, and clap like a trained seal at the appropriate times your masters tell you to.

Coronabro.
I had never seen it before. I am not a Twitter guy. It's really not important enough to lie about. 🤣

Covid itself elevates the risk. Everyone has had Covid at this point.

To HymanKaplans point yesterday, you defended people who got caught in the crossfire at a violent riot, but who you felt weren’t causing the violence.

I laughed at you because that’s completely different than your support of the DOJ sweeping up everyone and anyone who was present at the Capitol on Jan 6.

You respond by posting a video of a man (probably a fed) breaking a window, implying everyone should suffer because of the actions of a limited few.

Which is completely inconsistent with your position of the violent leftist riots, but perfectly consistent with being a mentally incompetent lefty.

This fear mongering will work on the liberal idiots in this country.

Whites are always setting off home alarms in brinks/adt commercials and are now being hunted down by Alabama state popo.

Edit.

Gavin arrested people for swimming alone in the ocean four years ago, but republicans will take your rights away.

As sambo says, “Freedumbs!”

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT