POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
that’s not considering the latinos among the +-12million new arrivals crossing our borders the past three years, most of whom will get ss numbers and voting democrat come november.
The trick is going to be, what will the RNC do to combat that happening and ensure there is some oversight to prevent it?

Never said it was wrong.
But times change and it is a living, breathing document that has been amended numerous times to reflect those changing times.
Our Founding Fathers were shooting muskets in the 1700s, not AR15s.
There was no standing US army when the 2nd Amendment was written.
Times change. Technology changes.
Intelligent people recognize this and look to make life better by changing laws to meet the times.
Rigid fools cling to outdated ideology and refuse to adapt despite clear evidence that their way of doing things is failing this country.
I think we both know which group you belong to.
So the 1st amendment needs to be changed? There was no internet.

Also, they didn't say muskets, they said arms for a reason. But a musket was a weapon of war.

An AR-15 really isn't any more dangerous, there are lots of guns that shoot .223. It's why a ban would be hilarious bc all gun manufacturers would have to do is replace the parts with wood finishes.

Do you think ppl in government should make laws on things they don't understand?

I’d probably opt for her to have it and give it up for adoption.

Then hopefully my hypothetical daughter would grow up hating the liberals that got her raped.

And do I even have to point how realistic your scenario will become for thousands upon thousands of American women, all because Trump hurt your feelings?

The exception for rape is one of the most illogical positions in the entire abortion argument.

If someone thinks its wrong to kill a baby, they aren’t going to think exceptions should be made because of the criminal acts of its father.

You’re either OK with killing babies or you’re not.

Not sure why a baby’s father being a rapist devalues that baby’s life to the point where it should be killed over a baby who’s father isn’t a rapist.

The exception for rape is one of the most illogical positions in the entire abortion argument.

If someone thinks its wrong to kill a baby, they aren’t going to think exceptions should be made because of the criminal acts of its father.

You’re either OK with killing babies or you’re not.

Not sure why a baby’s father being a rapist devalues that baby’s life to the point where it should be killed over a baby who’s father isn’t a rapist.
Many, most disagree that a fertilized egg at 5 weeks or whatever is a "baby." Especially one placed there in a violent crime. Rape, outside of Sambortion's fetish, likely ends with a DNC within days of the rape. So it statistically is nil. Why do we even argue silliness when they conflate nil to make it seem like it actually happens.

"Thanks to social media, false information spreads quicker and further. An anonymous Twitter user claimed earlier this month that large numbers of people had registered to vote in Arizona, Pennsylvania and Texas without a photo ID, suggesting they could be illegal aliens. Arizona and Texas election officials quickly denounced this as false, but were too late to keep Ms. Greene, Donald Trump and Elon Musk from drawing attention to the inaccurate posting. It has 64 million views and counting."

Last edited:
So much to take from this and it’s all enraging. This is truly a witch-hunt. The left is saying, out loud, that they will destroy you for your politics.
Hopefully there will be one Trump supporter in NY who can get on the jury by lying like the other leftists who cannot wait to hang him. Certainly all of their social media posts will be vetted thoroughly and a mistrial can be forced.

Hey, I'm POed at what happened to Page & Trump & everyone under the old FISA. Don't try to make it otherwise.

But you still haven't shown how Americans can be spied on w/o a warrant under the new update - as you claim & what I asked about to begin with.

And you're hardly for freedom when you'd find it funny if an American was attacked/prosecuted w/o a warrant.
OK, 5000, I've read some more info on the updated FISA law and don't see any discussion of Americans being protected from warrantless searches in it. Net, I admit that that protection may still not, and probably is not, be there. So looking like I'm wrong - for a change.

The trick is going to be, what will the RNC do to combat that happening and ensure there is some oversight to prevent it?
seriously? you really think they would actually do something? i’ve seen enough at this point to know the entire republican party is complaisant in everything the dims do.

Reactions: screwduke1
Hopefully there will be one Trump supporter in NY who can get on the jury by lying like the other leftists who cannot wait to hang him. Certainly all of their social media posts will be vetted thoroughly and a mistrial can be forced.
There's been 2 lawyers appointed to the jury, they ain't on it to help Trump. A juror thinks its a sham, they'll be there to politely explain it to them why they're wrong, and if that doesn't work their anonymity will be removed.

Reactions: screwduke1
We have no law. Just rule of the jungle. The exact world our Founders wanted to save us from.

Again, all because democrats are lawless, self-serving assholes.
The elite and establishment thought they were protected to do whatever they wanted, so they did. When Trump was elected in 16 that changed, the genie was out of the bottle. Every ridiculous act, followed by an even more ridiculous act is them trying to put the genie back in the bottle. Won't be long until they start to use force.

Poor Joe. His Uncle, fighting in WW2 was shot down by the Japs and then eaten by Cannibals. What awful luck. Can you imagine the weight that Joe carries on his shoulders from this. Plus Cornpop, who like Cannibals, are bad dudes.

Thanks a bunch, leftists. You have directly spawned these assholes.

And who gets to be the arbiter of truth in this situation? Who decides what's "bad information" and who decides what "good information" to replace it with? Who fact checks that "good information" or are we just supposed to take their word for it?

seriously? you really think they would actually do something? i’ve seen enough at this point to know the entire republican party is complaisant in everything the dims do.
Well they are under new leadership Ronna McRomney is out and new leadership close to Trump is now involved, so I hope like hell we finally see some action. Lara Trump is involved now. But like you, I'll believe it when i see it.

So the 1st amendment needs to be changed? There was no internet.

Also, they didn't say muskets, they said arms for a reason. But a musket was a weapon of war.

An AR-15 really isn't any more dangerous, there are lots of guns that shoot .223. It's why a ban would be hilarious bc all gun manufacturers would have to do is replace the parts with wood finishes.

Do you think ppl in government should make laws on things they don't understand?
Who said anything about the first amendment?? Wasn't me.
So you think they anticipated "arms" like we possess today that can mow down rooms full of elementary students and their teachers?? C'mon dude.
Laws can be written to address these issues but there is too much brainwashing of constituents and buying of Congress to do that.
Let's just keep doing what we are doing since it's working so well.

I’d probably opt for her to have it and give it up for adoption.

Then hopefully my hypothetical daughter would grow up hating the liberals that got her raped.

And do I even have to point how realistic your scenario will become for thousands upon thousands of American women, all because Trump hurt your feelings?
Trump hurt ALL Americans by telling his cult congress members to kill the border bill.

GLdoCjvWMAEs8J_

They’re waving f’ing Hezbollah flags. Of course they need help. I don’t care if you’re right or left, no American should be waving a Hezbollah flag.
Why? I don't agree with many of the things Hezbollah does obviously, but I don't agree with many of the things the good ol' US of A does either. Ukraine is corrupt as hell with literal Nazis fighting on their frontlines. Is someone "beyond help" for waving their flag when they were invaded by a larger, stronger hostile power? Geopolitics is a bit more complicated than just, 'Oh, the US designated them a terrorist group so obviously they're nothing but pure evil y'all!'

i don’t think the nba is solely supporting the wnba. i suspect our government is somehow enabling their mediocre existence. jmdo
travis said today that in 25 years the wnba has never made a profit. how and why?

Biden’s post is pandering, gaslighting, false, and extremely ignorant. What Whitehouse rube constructed that tweet? The people should demand so that we can ridicule the actual culprit.

Not sure if this will be behind a subscription wall if you try to read it, but it was quite an interesting little poll taken among restaurant leaders.

Restaurants Lean Strongly Towards a Re-election of Trump

Basically in a poll of 600+ restaurant leaders who attended a conference, over 65% supported a Trump Re-election over 35% Biden. When they included RFK, Jr. in the poll Trump still won 44% and Biden 31% which showed the bulk who chose RFK,Jr trended towards Trump when he was taken out of the equation.
Interesting result. Not in line with the bulk of polling that has RFK pulling more from Biden. Probably a quirk of the makeup of the sample being very specific and not representative.

Why would you need to amend the document if it is living?
That's entirely what the amendment process does, moron. Otherwise it'd be static.
So you agree the Constitution is not a living, breathing document, and the proper method by which it can be changed is through amendment?
Of all the stupid crap you've said on here, this might be the dumbest.

Interesting result. Not in line with the bulk of polling that has RFK pulling more from Biden. Probably a quirk of the makeup of the sample being very specific and not representative.
I think it showed more where independents will grift if he's out of the equation. The conference was for restaurant leaders to hear and discuss the political climate as it relates to the industry. Speakers included some TV personalities and elected officials from both sides of the aisle.

The poll really shows where business leaders are trending their votes to for the best interest of their long term survival.

I think it showed more where independents will grift if he's out of the equation. The conference was for restaurant leaders to hear and discuss the political climate as it relates to the industry. Speakers included some TV personalities and elected officials from both sides of the aisle.

The poll really shows where business leaders are trending their votes to for the best interest of their long term survival.
He's in the equation though.

What this shows is how much the business community, traditionally extremely firm Republicans, hate Trump that 21% of them voted for anyone other than Trump or the D. RFK only got "low double digits" of that, so it's less about him and more that the business community is still harboring 'anyone but Trump(or a D)' sentiments.

The defense community is in a similar boat, though obviously not mentioned here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT