How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Stop being so butt hurt.

You're talking the previous FISA Law that was used against him, not the one just approved. What about this one allowing spying on Americans w/o a warrant? Got anything? Apparently not since you went back in time.
LOL. I hope you get treated like one of those guys someday and we can all just laff... "At least it's not us" and "it must suck to be you"... I remember when the fbi blatantly screwing someone on their constitutional rights would have been kind of a big thing. Dudes like you just "ahhh, that's old news. Call me when it affects me personally".. LOL.

This is the only woman in the wnba that should be making anything... including babies.

339338499_1457688244767862_5423659420563535974_n.jpg

Charity is pointless. No matter how much one gives there are always more mouths. From Carnegie and Rockefeller to Gates and Buffett. Collective action leading to systemic change is the only way to break the cycle. Charity didn’t end widespread elderly poverty, social security did. If you want to engage in charity, more power to you. Just realize you’re only treating surface wounds and don’t suffer under the delusion that you’re actually addressing any underlying problems.
GLUtIU6akAAYEy-

The minute that I first saw this video several days ago. I said that this guy will be on the unemployment line very soon. His days at NPR are over. The demoncrats at NPR loves to talk about diversity, what a bunch of hypocrites. It's my understanding that there are 87 people working at NPR & ALL 87 are registered democrats. Our tax dollars at work.

LOL. I hope you get treated like one of those guys someday and we can all just laff... "At least it's not us" and "it must suck to be you"... I remember when the fbi blatantly screwing someone on their constitutional rights would have been kind of a big thing. Dudes like you just "ahhh, that's old news. Call me when it affects me personally".. LOL.
Hey, I'm POed at what happened to Page & Trump & everyone under the old FISA. Don't try to make it otherwise.

But you still haven't shown how Americans can be spied on w/o a warrant under the new update - as you claim & what I asked about to begin with.

And you're hardly for freedom when you'd find it funny if an American was attacked/prosecuted w/o a warrant.

Will never understand why law enforcement stands by and allows protestors to stand in roadways and block traffic. I don’t care if they are protesting or just standing there picking their noses. At the very minimum they are violating jaywalking laws and should be physically removed from the roadway… period. They can protest as much as they like while standing on the sidewalk. If they resist, well then they’re violating even more laws and consequences should escalate.

Stop tolerating this nonsense.

So what's the difference between uniparty hack Republicans and rinos? I thought you were making a distinction.

Good lord dude. The whole point is if you aren’t in line with the uniparty Washington agenda, you might as well not call yourself a Republican. If you are a registered Republican, but disagree with the uniparty agenda, you are a Republican in name only because you have been abandoned by the Washington elite.

RINO is a term used to describe someone who is not in line with the party agenda but still calls themself a Republican.

If you are fiscally conservative and opposed to unlimited expansion of the federal government (among many other issues) drop the R and go Independent like I did.

and go Independent like I did.

I’m almost there. I’d lose my vote in the primaries. In the national, I can’t remember that my primary vote ever moved the needle. I don’t remember that the Republican nomination hinged on Kentuckys outcome.

In my local, no one runs as a dem. Everyone is suddenly a Republican. The primary winner is unopposed in November. The primary is the election.

Independent used to mean someone in the middle who couldn’t pick a side. Someone who virtue signaled that they were above the fray.

Independents are now as varied as compass headings. You can google a persons name and their registered political affiliation will pop up. I know lots of strong conservatives that register independent for business/career purposes.

When someone goes off and states, “Well, the independents aren’t going to respond well to x…” , that’s just bullshit.

The indies aren’t a block of like-minded people.

If I go independent, it won’t be for business. I don’t face that threat, but I get it.

I will leave because I can’t stand to be in the Mitch/Romney/Rino bunch that continually fail me.

Good lord dude. The whole point is if you aren’t in line with the uniparty Washington agenda, you might as well not call yourself a Republican. If you are a registered Republican, but disagree with the uniparty agenda, you are a Republican in name only because you have been abandoned by the Washington elite.

RINO is a term used to describe someone who is not in line with the party agenda but still calls themself a Republican.

If you are fiscally conservative and opposed to unlimited expansion of the federal government (among many other issues) drop the R and go Independent like I did.
Thanks. I've never seen this distinction before and think they've been used interchangeably. I thought rino meant you were in agreement with the uniparty.

And given Johnson can't get a majority to agree on anything, what is the party agenda? Whatever Trump says or something else? Anything a Pub votes for & it passes with Dim votes in a part of the uniparty?

I admit I'm quite confused by your distinctions & definitions. But will say that you make rino sound pretty good.

Reactions: Stan the caddy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT