POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
New court depiction today in the Trump courtroom.

ukjUWflUHDva.jpeg

Dont buy a ticket in the first place.

Didn't think he was that soft, but it makes sense now. Just like "the boss" he milked the nostalgia of conservatives for the times that built our prosperity. Finally showing his true colors and that he doesn't give a sht about the country or the people.

Reactions: DrH. Lecter
I own guns too. Just not AR15s.
I have zero issues with hunting rifles and handguns for protection.

Hahahaha, you're too cowardly to even own an ar-15?

Hahahahaah!

Full disclosure, I don't either, but I'm not scared to have in the house.

Village Idiot, you are aware it doesn't blow a bunch of holes in your kitchen fridge unless you pull the trigger, correct?

Not certifying is not the same as "overturning" you complete imbecile. Demanding that all evidence be turned over for independent investigation is not overturning an election.

The idiot is confusing Trump with Schumer, Pelosi, and a plethora of liberals inciting riots for months, while conveniently ignoring direct and irrefutable evidence to the contrary of his programmed soundbite claims.

Once again, the idiot spews and reveals his lack of understanding, while at the same time exposing his hypocrisy. Your people across the nation refused to conduct, record, and verify a secure national election. They refused to turn over evidence. They refused to provide hard drives, storage devices, and servers, while ignoring video evidence and eye witness testimony of fraud. Even now you refuse to look at all evidence from each situation you repeatedly bring up because it refutes all of your claims. Your people refused to secure the capitol building and staged a fake insurrection, damaging public property, assaulting and elsewhere pushing many peaceful demonstrators into the building itself, after opening the doors and removing barricades to their entry. Yet you have no problem with your political people doing worse at the same location in the distant past and in the present.

He's not "my guy," but he represents a constitutional and legal approach to running this country, as opposed to obliterating borders, subordination of sovereignty, and rescission of rights.

May God bless you and send you the appropriate spirit commensurate with your attempted deception. You fool no one here. May your hatred for others and their rights come back upon you tenfold.
Please capitalize idiot so we know you refer to the Village Idiot.

Thank you. 😊

Reactions: trueblujr2

Hahahahaah!

Village Idiot, you are aware it doesn't blow a bunch of holes in your kitchen fridge unless you pull the trigger, correct?
I have an AR15 and a beautiful tricked out tactical shotgun. Plus other guns. Ever seen a Trump 1911?

Reactions: warrior-cat
May already be there. Unfortunately. The bolsheviks were a tiny percent of the population of czarist Russia. Like 5-7 is usually the % given.

Exactly.

We're at about 10% of adult male population just with illegal alien males of prime fighting age. When you look at how many male citizens are at prime fighting age and physicality, the invaders likely outnumber us (and are untracked and unrestrained by law) or will by January.

• Angry
Reactions: trueblujr2

Hahahahaah!

That's MR. Village Idiot to you fridge killer.

Reactions: JumperJack
Exactly.

We're at about 10% of adult male population just with illegal alien males of prime fighting age. When you look at how many male citizens are at prime fighting age and physicality, the invaders likely outnumber us (and are untracked and unrestrained by law) or will by January.

Pretty much spot on analysis.

Thanks, Leftists!

Hahahahaah!

I have/had all the guns I really "needed", mainly several .22s rifles and pistols, other caliber pistols, a couple different shot guns, you know the basics. Honestly didn't need an AR but bought me one just because I can. And I think everyone should have one. Liberals are scared and don't have any clue the difference between my rifles. Lol.

And I'm not done adding to the collection. It's mainly just a collection for me. All properly cleaned and safely stored always. Between the dogs and the weapons, feeling safe at home is not even an after thought.

Most ppl in the real world don't have a clue what I have. I dont flaunt brag. You would, assume based on my small farm that I would have something. If I had more money I would have the John wick room of amazingness!

You're making a claim. Just asking you prove it. Ok if you don't. Will then know it's FALSE.
Carter Paige got spied on. He was working with the CIA to target a Russian operative. He gave a gift to the Russian that the CIA had put a transmitter in and then he testified against that man in court. The fbi knew this but lied to get the warrant so they could spy on Trump. Fisa has a 2 hop rule that lets them spy on everyone Paige talked to and everyone those people talked to. Paige having just a little contact with Trumps campaign let them spy on the entire campaign. They also used the fact that he was testifying in national security case in order to keep Paige from commenting publicly. Just to show you how corrupt the fbi was on this.... They accused him of being a traitor and knew he couldn't respond because he was helping to take down a Russian spy.

I know you don't read and do any looking into things but this was pretty big news for our country. The fbi lied on a fisa warrant and tried to frame a Naval Academy graduate who spent over a decade serving our country, just to "get Trump". I'm sure you're ok with it because you're a Lindsey Graham conservative..... just do what the dems want and then rage once in a while.

Carter Paige got spied on. He was working with the CIA to target a Russian operative. He gave a gift to the Russian that the CIA had put a transmitter in and then he testified against that man in court. The fbi knew this but lied to get the warrant so they could spy on Trump. Fisa has a 2 hop rule that lets them spy on everyone Paige talked to and everyone those people talked to. Paige having just a little contact with Trumps campaign let them spy on the entire campaign. They also used the fact that he was testifying in national security case in order to keep Paige from commenting publicly. Just to show you how corrupt the fbi was on this.... They accused him of being a traitor and knew he couldn't respond because he was helping to take down a Russian spy.

I know you don't read and do any looking into things but this was pretty big news for our country. The fbi lied on a fisa warrant and tried to frame a Naval Academy graduate who spent over a decade serving our country, just to "get Trump". I'm sure you're ok with it because you're a Lindsey Graham conservative..... just do what the dems want and then rage once in a while.
Stop being so butt hurt.

You're talking the previous FISA Law that was used against him, not the one just approved. What about this one allowing spying on Americans w/o a warrant? Got anything? Apparently not since you went back in time.

At this point RINO should be used to describe people with an R next to their name who aren’t uniparty hacks.
So what should people with R's next to their name who are uniparty hacks be called since they're no longer rinos by you?

Haven't in person.

But I'm a huge believer in stopping power, and something about pump shotgun 12 gauge makes people take notice, I would imagine.

But I don't own any guns, sadly. Fell off my buddy's johnboat in the lake, sadly.
We must have the same buddy. He’s a bit wreckless steering the boat. Shit flying off everywhere. Lost my guns the same way.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT