POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Because he is an "intellectual" narcissist -- NOTHING is ever his fault and he is the SOLUTION to everything. It is amazing he spouts off shit all the time, but NEVER upholds the standards himself.

He's got a future in the Ag industry if he ever wants it. People would pay him more than he's making on welfare for someone to cover their fields with such rich manure.

• Haha
Reactions: Lost In FL
Here's Trump supporting FL's 6 weeks abortion law:

"“My view is now that we have abortion where everybody wanted it from a legal standpoint,” Trump said. “The states will determine by vote or legislation or perhaps both, and whatever they decide must be the law of the land. In this case, the law of the state."

You really are daft.

He's not supporting the law itself. He's supporting the state's right to establish it. As he and everyone else should.

I can't get excited about the eclipse. There is a thousand people outside. In lawn chairs, tents, RVs...some of them with special equipment.

I know they are Star Wars people. I hate them.
I brought my work laptop to the back porch to enjoy the weather.

I would have bet a case of beer and a run to the border that I would see a post of this nature.

It made my day. Never change, my friend. :)

Oh, has your new lightsaber prop been delivered yet?

At the meeting, you were very anxious about arriving on time for the eclipse party.

I appreciate that you admit to being the victimized left, but you did not answer. Are you afraid to admit what you would consider great?

Trying to explain how the founders put faith in government and wanted a centralized government to grow would be hard for you to explain. So, I get the “I will complain that America was never great, but can only give bumper sticker slogans for what I think would be great.”

Had Biden used the MAGA slogan, you would’ve been fine with it.

D-Sus, YOU are the one who has attempted to make MAGA more than a campaign slogan. YOU are the one who has psychoanalyzed it and tried to make it more. You don’t get to complain when others ask the same of you that YOU force repeatedly upon them. 🤦‍♂️

I am not the one running around this thread complaining about a slogan, pretending it and those who use it are somehow evil. That would be YOU and your redundant ilk.

But, here is the truth. America has been great. Even called the greatest country by people who live elsewhere. Not just by Americans. Only the perpetually victimized politicals pretend otherwise. It’s not “Make America Perfect Again.” Pretending MAGA proponents want some return to the mistakes of the past is disingenuous gamesmanship that truly lacks integrity. It’s worse than trolling. It is fear mongering.

If you have to resort to such nonsense, you probably don’t have much to offer except opposition. Hence, the say nothing slogan for your own answer.
So you got nothing. Figures.

DjN8eBmXcAAUISB

It's self-hatred, self-loathing. He's most certainly not more intelligent than everyone else here. He's not even intelligent.

Didn't read his posts, but by conspicuous compassion he probably means churches and charities are only doing charity for show. Real compassion is brainwashing confused children into life altering" gender affirming "surgeries.
Commenting on others’ intelligence while admitting to not even having read the conversation. The sheer hubris on display here is mind-numbing.

Welcome to the club, they flag communist and all the other leftist words too. A post of mine from half a decade ago diagnosing the trend you're describing:

Maybe a coalition can be built on this issue. We've seen some collaborative stuff from populists on both the far left and right on insider trading for instance, reining in intelligence agencies is a possibility for another.
GKpfkfJWcAAxcw-

I brought my work laptop to the back porch to enjoy the weather.

I would have bet a case of beer and a run to the border that I would see a post of this nature.

It made my day. Never change, my friend. :)

Oh, has your new lightsaber prop been delivered yet?

At the meeting, you were very anxious about arriving on time for the eclipse party.

I hope you change.

Commenting on others’ intelligence while admitting to not even having read the conversation. The sheer hubris on display here is mind-numbing.

How would you know? Who told you?

Like you've ever not read what skmeone shared here, or never admitted to not looking at or reading what someone posted. How did it taste? I mean when the toes and heel went completely into your mouth.... and how were you able to retrieve it from your own rectum so quickly?

How would you know? Who told you?

Like you've ever not read what skmeone shared here, or never admitted to not looking at or reading what someone posted. How did it taste? I mean when the toes and heel went completely into your mouth.... and how were you able to retrieve it from your own rectum so quickly?
If I did I sure didn't have the arrogance to then post on it.

Some things Cal wanted Arky to do, allow transfers in (most coming from UK) allow him to bring his recruiting class, and big NIL money. What's going to be funny is all the bitching and crying next year because we may not go 500, may lose to UL at Rupp, may not get a NCAA bid. It's going to take a while to recover from this AND it's only if Barney hires the best. In short, Calipari got what he wanted with a new contract and appreciative fans all while laying the long dick into UK's program and fans..
I don’t necessarily see it that way. Get the right guy and we can be successful right away. This isn’t our death knell. Meanwhile Cal will have rosters full of great players like us but not so great TEAMS. There’s already been at least one recruit say he doesn’t plan to follow Cal and is willing to wait and see who we hire. I’m not going with doomsday predictions just yet. Now if we strikeout and wind up with our 6th or 7th choice, my opinion may change.
We "will be his SuperBowl" and I don't give 2 shts.

If he doesn't mail it in @Fayetteville the way he did here, and actually coaches, we'll be proven right and he's a POS. If he sucks there and gets his team ousted in the first round of both tourneys repeatedly, we'll be proven right that he can recruit but isn't a great coach.

As long as he's not here lying about him "ending generational poverty" when it's his players doing that for themselves, or throwing them under the bus when his game plan is sucking exhaust pipes, it's a good first step.
so what if he takes most of next years roster with him? It’s a roster most had said will be lucky to make the tourney or will barely be able to crack the top 25. There was a lot of angst towards next years group. We have massive roster turnover every year, next year will be no different hopefully we will have someone who can coach them into a great TEAM, not just a roster full of great players.

LOL

But yeah, this is what you're actually up against in this existential fight for America. There are people like Dion, who knows fullwell he's fulll of it, and these people: people who have completely lost the plot, the sambowies of the world.
They call us conspiracy theorists, then spout utter nonsense like this.

Because he is an "intellectual" narcissist -- NOTHING is ever his fault and he is the SOLUTION to everything. It is amazing he spouts off shit all the time, but NEVER upholds the standards himself.
Cause he’s an “anti-racist” “ally” who got on his knees and atoned for his whiteness. So he all good.

Reactions: 55wildcat
I don’t necessarily see it that way. Get the right guy and we can be successful right away. This isn’t our death knell. Meanwhile Cal will have rosters full of great players like us but not so great TEAMS. There’s already been at least one recruit say he doesn’t plan to follow Cal and is willing to wait and see who we hire. I’m not going with doomsday predictions just yet. Now if we strikeout and wind up with our 6th or 7th choice, my opinion may change.

so what if he takes most of next years roster with him? It’s a roster most had said will be lucky to make the tourney or will barely be able to crack the top 25. There was a lot of angst towards next years group. We have massive roster turnover every year, next year will be no different hopefully we will have someone who can coach them into a great TEAM, not just a roster full of great players.

I gotta say True, you sure are trying to convince me. Don't give up! I do believe if UK had a good coach, this team would be playing tonight.

So you got nothing. Figures.

I love when you libs can’t make your case and then act like others hold the burden of proving your nonsense wrong. You pretended to have an answer to a question, but when it was shown to be nothing but a shallow campaign slogan, you cower. DQ-sus, you have no more substance than a bumper sticker. Now, go back to having your anti-Semitic dreams and stop pretending you know the answers.

Reactions: WTF Cat
And, yet, he did not have to read the conversation to know you were standing in the shallow end of the pool, afraid to venture any further. You and your conspicuous compassion.
Lol he assumed nothing close to what I meant. You saw that for yourself. If you're actually interested in having a conversation involving details I'm more than willing, but so far you've done nothing but hurl insults since your initial question which I answered perfectly politely and nonconfrontationally.

Lol he assumed nothing close to what I meant. You saw that for yourself. If you're actually interested in having a conversation involving details I'm more than willing, but so far you've done nothing but hurl insults since your initial question which I answered perfectly politely and nonconfrontationally.

Right to the claim of victim. Stop. It’s truly pathetic to pretend you have integrity and then constantly claim the victim.

You got nothing. Figured.

Reactions: WTF Cat
Going to take a lot to buy out Oates, then tack on a salary, then NIL money needs to flow. Is Barney willing to spend that?

• Wow
Reactions: AustinTXCat
Gonna see more and more of this with what the radical left is doing
These people should arm themselves. Bring a gun to a hammer fight so to speak. When me, my wife, and my daughter go out, I carry. It is getting crazy out there.

Reactions: Girthang
I can't get excited about the eclipse. There is a thousand people outside. In lawn chairs, tents, RVs...some of them with special equipment.

I know they are Star Wars people. I hate them.
It was anticlimactic. Not much of a change around here. It did not darken up much. It was just a bit hazy.

You should not see any affect then because, your postings here suggest your mind has been numb from day one.

Reactions: Girthang
Then there's no problem for Trump & he'll get his money back & be a big hero. That should get him even more votes. You should be happy. As I said, IDGAS.
Your totalitarian side is showing. Making an innocent man pay $175 million in order to prove his innocence in a clearly corrupt court is a freaking joke. We aren't a serious nation anymore if some batshit crazy democrat lady can just drag people she doesn't like to court and get her batshit crazy judge buddy to ignore every precedent and legal standard... NYC is the financial capital of America and this woman is going to destroy it over a petty political stance.

You don't get to define a party.

Have you ever thought that the narrower you try to define a party that the lower its support is? The more attractive alternatives become?

NET, anyone that doesn't profess MAGA is a rhino/no republican to you?

What does the h in rhino stand for? Double top secret MAGA code?
So how come Trump is bringing more new voter into the Pub party than anyone? Why is the Lincoln Project types that refuse to get on board?

I love when you libs can’t make your case and then act like others hold the burden of proving your nonsense wrong. You pretended to have an answer to a question, but when it was shown to be nothing but a shallow campaign slogan, you cower. DQ-sus, you have no more substance than a bumper sticker. Now, go back to having your anti-Semitic dreams and stop pretending you know the answers.
Right to the claim of victim. Stop. It’s truly pathetic to pretend you have integrity and then constantly claim the victim.

You got nothing. Figured.
Here, as a gesture of good faith I'll attempt to do what you're asking even though you won't extend the same courtesy:
Flowery language that could mean most anything. Explain.

Everyone impoverished would be equitable. Some of the poorest countries in the world have economic equity. Would that be great?
Technological advancements continue to be made, increasing productivity and devaluing labor. From tractors doing the work of many men and horses to AI aggregating and analyzing data much better than the people who used to. As the percentage of work able to be done by automation increases the percentage of work to be done by humans decreases. Eventually it will decrease far enough that you have massive swathes of the populace simply unemployable through no fault of their own, they're just rendered obsolete as machines can do what they did better for cheaper. What happens to our society as the economic value that used to be generated by workers, and so shared with them, is now generated entirely by machines? We have to tackle these problems now or things will keep spiraling out of control.
Same. Explain.

What do the ideals of humanity and equality look like to you?
As the Founders said, we are all created equal. We're all born naked and helpless onto this floating rock in space. We are handed no instruction manual, no rulebook. We simply exist and have to reckon with what that means. This gets into foundational philosophy and epistemology and physics and religion. Basically everything in the known universe. A little expansive for a message board. But any questions you want to know ask away. I always appreciate genuine discourse on religious/philosophical questions when this thread gives it.
Conspicuous consumption vs conspicuous compassion? 🤦‍♂️ We could not be great with consumers who have compassion?

Come on, D-Sus, stop with the campaign billboard.

“Murica will be great when she starts acting great! Duh!!”
Priorities. There are finite resources on this rock and the political discussion we're having is about how best to allocate them, right? Not just to consume them until they're gone and that's it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT