POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why do you think they call Silicon Valley... Silicon Valley?
Why is non-SV TSC the best producer?

Regardless, what does sending jobs elsewhere have to do with Taiwan Semiconductor being great? Nothing. Silicon Valley gobbles their stuff up.

800 armed police officers at the Kansas City parade couldn't stop a mass shooting.
Mo guns make us mo safe right??
GJr0alBWwAAwlWZ

Your ability to ignore alll bad economic data and just be cheery is amazing. You aren't sure that the global economy slowing is a bad thing..... LOL.
You have ability to segue irrationally from the subject of one country - the value of the yen & the improvement of & growing Japanese economy - to another & expect me or anyone to respond to it. Why is it so hard for you to stay on the subject being discussed? A lower yen & better Japan economy are possible at the same time. Nuttiness I tell ya.

The suspected shooter has been identified as Guy Rivera, a 34-year-old who had been arrested 21 times, the New York Post reported. The vehicle's other occupant, the driver of the car, was named as 41-year-old Lindy Jones, who had 12 known prior arrests, according to Fox News. Neither man has been charged in connection with the shooting and investigation continues.

It can be that, but only if everyone agrees. So, not so “natural.”
We will have to disagree there. While there is strong tradition of God having endowed natural rights because the Catholic Church took that view, many writings about natural rights describe them as the rights man has in his natural state, without the existence of Government. In other words, it's anything you can do for yourself that does not impede the rights of others. I think even those that attribute those to God use a similar definition of what they are. So whether you believe in God or not, the argument can be made for the existence of those rights.

I have a fam member who received/Rx Ivermectin and cleared him up in 24hrs.

I have a nephew that works for a German pharmaceutical at large facility (1100 employees).

He’s not in research/development or anything of that nature. He’s a mechanical engineer in charge of the crew that maintains the electric pumps that get the products from a to b.

Before Covid, they were strictly vet meds. The biggest reason they were manufacturing vet meds vs human was down time.

Human consumption required a higher level of cleanliness. Run times between cleanings are shorter.

Flushing the system is the biggest time issue. It’s dictated how many hours of flushing must happen between runs of different products. The length of time also varies between human and vet.

The difference in ivermectin at tsc vs Walgreens is tsc might have a residual from from what med was in the previous run.

During Covid, they switched to human meds. Too much money out there.

They are back to vet meds now.

We will have to disagree there. While there is strong tradition of God having endowed natural rights because the Catholic Church took that view, many writings about natural rights describe them as the rights man has in his natural state, without the existence of Government. In other words, it's anything you can do for yourself that does not impede the rights of others. I think even those that attribute those to God use a similar definition of what they are. So whether you believe in God or not, the argument can be made for the existence of those rights.

So, natural selection, survival of the fittest is not a natural right? ;)

I see the natural rights of humans exist because we are made in God’s image, “endowed by their Creator with unalienable rights.” The fact that all people are made in God’s image gives us an equality that is the foundation of those rights.

EDIT: because we are made in God’s image, the latter parts of the 10 commandments address the natural order between people (and Jesus’s Sermon on the Mount) that provides the natural order that springs from the respect that image deserves.

Anyone who says this economy is bad is truly in a Trump cult. Wait till spring hits and the fed drops the interest rates. 😂

Y'all praying to your orange god every night from your bunker for an economic collapse while the rest of us are out enjoying an economic boom.
* KA -- BOOM *

GJv9Jt1WEAA6BjH

Thanks, Joe!

So, natural selection, survival of the fittest is not a natural right? ;)

I see the natural rights of humans exist because we are made in God’s image, “endowed by their Creator with unalienable rights.” The fact that all people are made in God’s image gives us an equality that is the foundation of those rights.
I like that interpretation of the importance of God in the equation. The missing piece is what are those rights based on that definition. You still have to have to define what they are. I think whether you include God or not, they are rights you would have in your natural state without the existence of Government. So anything you can do for yourself that doesn't impede the rights of others are the natural rights you have. In other words, without Government you can certainly kill another person without consequences, but the reason that is not a right is because your action impede on the rights of the person you killed. The reason I think it's important to make the point that they exist whether you believe in God or not, is a lot of people don't believe in the God, so if the existence of natural rights is dependent on God, those people will reject the concept all together. Without natural rights, we are saying Government decides what is a right and who gets them.

I like that interpretation of the importance of God in the equation. The missing piece is what are those rights based on that definition. You still have to have to define what they are. I think whether you include God or not, they are rights you would have in your natural state without the existence of Government. So anything you can do for yourself that doesn't impede the rights of others are the natural rights you have. In other words, without Government you can certainly kill another person without consequences, but the reason that is not a right is because your action impede on the rights of the person you killed. The reason I think it's important to make the point that they exist whether you believe in God or not, is a lot of people don't believe in the God, so if the existence of natural rights is dependent on God, those people will reject the concept all together. Without natural rights, we are saying Government decides what is a right and who gets them.

You may have missed my edit. I believe it somewhat addresses your comments about the respect for life that stems from our Creator making us in His image.

I'm sure Trump will get a fair trial...

The narrative that judges can’t be fair because their daughters or wives post lunatic shit on social media needs to stop.

That’s not to say these judges will be fair, or that they aren’t themselves lunatics.

But the argument that Clarence Thomas should recuse himself because of something his wife said is flat out stupid. Same holds true for these judges.

The judges on Trumps cases should be evaluated by what they themselves do. Obviously Engoron himself is a corrupt lunatic, etc. regardless of what his wife says online.

Regardless of whether you agree with Israel and the Biden administration’s stance, it’s refreshing to see someone at the state department choose to resign over her disagreement with the administration’s priorities, rather than try to subvert the policy of the elected officials like everyone did to Trump.

Resignations are far more honorable than treason.

Haven't seen anything yet on that, but there is another mugshot of him so he has been arrested before. Listed as 'white' in one mugshot.
That is the new ploy to hide crime statistics. They down grade tons of stuff to misdemeanors now too. Then list a bunch of blacks and hispanics as white to skew the data also. It's so political for no reason but politics.

If Trump gets in as President he could actually use the illegal immigration invasion to his benefit. He's obviously going to try deport as many invaders as possible but what he should do is only concentrate on purple and red states and let it be known that that is where he will concentrate deportation efforts due to sanctuary states not cooperating. He can force illegals into blue states. That in and of itself will flip blue voters to red in those cities and drive red voting citizens in those states to red or purple states solidifying those states as Republican. It's all about playing chess.

@trueblujr2

Well buddy, baseball season is here. Last year, Cards finished dead last with only 71 wins. Your Reds had 82 wins...surely you will bet on the Reds to end up with the better record this year between the two teams? You wouldn't bet on them last year...you could have won.
Considering how their Spring Training ended, i'm not betting on shiit. McClain out for probably the season, Marte got an 80 game suspension for juicing up, Another top prospect who would have likely seen the bigs down with a shoulder injury. They went from having too many infielders to barely enough. hoping EDLC doesn't strike out 4 times a game and that somebody can actually hit 40+ homers. Pitching seems mostly healthy today, Lodolo lagging a little, but I fully expect them to be tossing out makeshift lineups by mid-May.

Considering how their Spring Training ended, i'm not betting on shiit. McClain out for probably the season, Marte got an 80 game suspension for juicing up, Another top prospect who would have likely seen the bigs down with a shoulder injury. They went from having too many infielders to barely enough. hoping EDLC doesn't strike out 4 times a game and that somebody can actually hit 40+ homers. Pitching seems mostly healthy today, Lodolo lagging a little, but I fully expect them to be tossing out makeshift lineups by mid-May.
Ugh. Sad but true.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT