POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Insanity. I’m never gonna tell a single soul when I’m away from the house for an extended period anymore.

It shouldn’t be that difficult to get them out. Getting utilities switched through fraudulent means should be cut and dry if the homeowner reports they never authorized that. The owner should be able to go to the police with proper legal documents and have the squatters removed and arrested immediately. But no. We live in a country where people committing criminal acts and enacting treasonous laws are just normalized.

Reactions: JumperJack
It shouldn’t be that difficult to get them out. Getting utilities switched through fraudulent means should be cut and dry if the homeowner reports they never authorized that. The owner should be able to go to the police with proper legal documents and have the squatters removed and arrested immediately. But no. We live in a country where people committing criminal acts and enacting treasonous laws are just normalized.
Now see, your problem is you’re using common sense. The dims even voted against deporting CRIMINALS that are here illegally. That should tell you a lot.

I at one wanted to invest in rental property. My mind changed after talking to my buddy who owned 20-25 rental homes. Back then you had to be three months behind before you could start any eviction papers, then it could take up to six months to get them out. He also stated that once they get papers, you can just figure on major repairs because they start tearing shit up then just leave in the middle of the night. After that, there was no way for me!

Grandpa never was a coach He was brought in as some sort of player liaison, he may not be gone

Hope my thoughts are wrong It depends probably more on who has the best NIL money too!

Reactions: mdlUK.1
Fortunately I have neighbors who can keep an eye on my house if I go anywhere, my hood isn’t much of a threat for squatters at this point, but I’d definitely consider paying one of my adult kids to house sit for us if we go anywhere for an extended period.
LeBron James neighborhood

• Haha
Reactions: Lost In FL
If Calipari leaves, don't be surprised to see Wagner transfer to Louisville. If he goes in the first round of the draft, it will late. JMO

I’ll help Wagner with the paperwork if it means Calipari left.

As much as I’d love to see Calipari and Wagner show flashes of hope at random times next year throughout a season filled with overwhelming disappointment and an early flame out to a double digit seed, I’m willing to take the chance the the University of Kentucky men’s basketball program will survive past Calipari.

There’s no way next season can be any worse than a season Calipari has in the books at UK. NIT loss to Robert Morris? Some of the worst losses in program history? Historic losing streaks?

AD, MKG and the perfectly timed NBA lockout got him a championship. Absent a perfectly timed game saving block by MKG, Cal was coaching them to a loss like he always does.

LeBron James neighborhood

Well, the difference between my neighborhood and Lebron’s is pretty stark. For one he’s in LA where anything goes apparently. I’m in somewhat rural small town in a cul de sac with my best friend and neighbor two doors over who happens to be an ex-marine who served three tours of duty and let’s just say he’s “well equipped” to handle any intruders. Him and his wife keep a close watch on the street.

I’ll help Wagner with the paperwork if it means Calipari left.

As much as I’d love to see Calipari and Wagner show flashes of hope at random times next year throughout a season filled with overwhelming disappointment and an early flame out to a double digit seed, I’m willing to take the chance the the University of Kentucky men’s basketball program will survive past Calipari.

There’s no way next season can be any worse than a season Calipari has in the books at UK. NIT loss to Robert Morris? Some of the worst losses in program history? Historic losing streaks?

AD, MKG and the perfectly timed NBA lockout got him a championship. Absent a perfectly timed game saving block by MKG, Cal was coaching them to a loss like he always does.
For the record, I still like Cal but it’s time for a change. Might help both him and UK.

That said, how is it when players make a play and we win, it’s because of them, But when they don’t, it’s bad coaching? I don’t get it.

Reactions: 55wildcat
For the record, I still like Cal but it’s time for a change. Might help both him and UK.

That said, how is it when players make a play and we win, it’s because of them, But when they don’t, it’s bad coaching? I don’t get it.

Kansas was coming back because Calipari had them slow things down like he always does when the team has a lead toward the end of games. It’s something that has repeatedly bit Cal in the ass. Couple that with lack of preparation, refusing to play best players, etc. etc.

There are things within the coaches control. MKG blocking a layup after getting beat on a back door when Kansas has cut the lead to 6 is not.

Well, the difference between my neighborhood and Lebron’s is pretty stark. For one he’s in LA where anything goes apparently. I’m in somewhat rural small town in a cul de sac with my best friend and neighbor two doors over who happens to be an ex-marine who served three tours of duty and let’s just say he’s “well equipped” to handle any intruders. Him and his wife keep a close watch on the street.
Just playing with you. 😁

@55wildcat has German Shepherds to guard his place, I have an ex-marine.
At DaNang, each branch of the service and each nationality who had a presence there had responsibility for security for a designated sector. It so happened that we were responsible for security in an area where the marine camp was located. We had a guard tower next to the fence literally inside their camp. They were not happy about that. I guess our guy must have been giving them crap about it, because one of the marines threw a hand grenade at the base of his tower.

Grandpa never was a coach He was brought in as some sort of player liaison, he may not be gone

Hope my thoughts are wrong It depends probably more on who has the best NIL money too!
Without Payne UL is a none factor in djs life. If Cals gone he will transfer where ever cal goes. Cal will be coaching next year somewhere.

If you are a progressive, I'm going to warn you now; this is going to SMART... LOL And it's going to leave a scar. (unless you're just stupid...) It started 60 years ago, and minority populations have been paying for it ever since. THREE generations...

If you don't want to hear the truth, I'd suggest you just skip this video.

If you are a progressive, I'm going to warn you now; this is going to SMART... LOL And it's going to leave a scar. (unless you're just stupid...) It started 60 years ago, and minority populations have been paying for it ever since. THREE generations...

Ha this is a critique of the American uniparty. Centrists. Supposedly, you. These are the same people both leftists and MAGAs rail against. Occupy Wall Street were the progressives, Newsom, Pelosi and the Democratic machine are like Romney and the RINOs to actual leftists. The piece even opened with a quote from AOC saying as much. Why would any progressive not enjoy a piece saying exactly what they’ve been saying for decades? Capitalism controls and has corrupted every inch of our political system.

Last edited:
I at one wanted to invest in rental property. My mind changed after talking to my buddy who owned 20-25 rental homes. Back then you had to be three months behind before you could start any eviction papers, then it could take up to six months to get them out. He also stated that once they get papers, you can just figure on major repairs because they start tearing shit up then just leave in the middle of the night. After that, there was no way for me!

I would never want that many units. I have 2 units now, and would maybe.. MAYBE go to 10 units. But anything after that, it becomes a full time job and you're wearing a lot of different hats.

I do like it though. The key is that when you land a good tenant, you keep them, whatever the cost. If that means keeping rents 20-25% lower than FMV, so be it. It's worth losing a few hundred a month to have tenants who don't damage a place, and ultimately leave after a year or two anyways, leaving you a gap in rent payments that would likely offset whatever you made by charging more rent.

I really recommend this side gig, especially with wages generally just not keeping up. I make an extra $30k/year, get a HECK of a lot of write-offs. Still have to pay high NY taxes, but the 2nd mortgage is basically just a forced savings account.

Only Dion could mix true centrists, progressives, and MAGA together, based on that piece.

Truly astounding...
Glad you agree that the rich need to be paying more taxes. No matter what stupid letter they have by their name. And that everyone deserves the same level of education regardless of income. Join the progressive movement, screw Ds and Rs.

The rich DO pay more taxes. There is no debate on that point.

The point of the opinon piece, is that they're not spent to back up the liberal talking points. Both in spending AND policy...

Further, where local taxes are concerned, the tax system is exponentially MORE punitive to the working class. (contrary to the progressive's "talking points:")

Additionally, school taxes are divided not on an even basis, but by the tax base of the precincts, and that zoning commissions favor the affluent areas, to the detriment of the middle and lower classes. (again, contrary to the progressives' "talking points")

You didn't really WATCH the entire video, did you... (if you did, you didn't understand it.)

Last edited:

HAHAHA. Cannot wait to hear the denials!

Good find HK

The rich DO pay more taxes. There is no debate on that point.

The point of the opinon piece, is that they're not spent to back up the liberal talking points. Both in spending AND policy...

Further, where local taxes are concerned, the tax system is exponentially MORE punitive to the working class. (contrary to the progressive's "talking points:")

Additionally, school taxes are divided not on an even basis, but by the tax base of the precincts, and that zoning commissions favor the affluent areas, to the detriment of the middle and lower classes. (again, contrary to the progressives' "talking points")

You didn't really WATCH the entire video, did you... (if you did, you didn't understand it.)
Rich people doing rich people things, contrary to their talking points. Exactly like you say. Now what is the critique there? That they should be putting their money where their mouth is and actually implementing the policies and values they were elected on. Not that those progressive positions are bad and they shouldn't hold them...

I would never want that many units. I have 2 units now, and would maybe.. MAYBE go to 10 units. But anything after that, it becomes a full time job and you're wearing a lot of different hats.

I do like it though. The key is that when you land a good tenant, you keep them, whatever the cost. If that means keeping rents 20-25% lower than FMV, so be it. It's worth losing a few hundred a month to have tenants who don't damage a place, and ultimately leave after a year or two anyways, leaving you a gap in rent payments that would likely offset whatever you made by charging more rent.

I really recommend this side gig, especially with wages generally just not keeping up. I make an extra $30k/year, get a HECK of a lot of write-offs. Still have to pay high NY taxes, but the 2nd mortgage is basically just a forced savings account.

The guy I'm talking about was ate up with the stuff. He would take his family vacation every year in Florida, he would spend HIS days, every day at some real-estate seminar. His wife worked in the office of some trucking company. Every time they went to Florida, the trucker she was banging would go that 2 weeks as well. While he was doing these classes every day, she was banging up with her trucker buddy. Funny shit

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT