POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You haven’t shown incitement. In fact, you’re lying again since he clearly talked about protesting peacefully.

Different day, same lies.
Ya left these peaceful little quotes from Jan 6th out....🤡

'If you don't fight like hell you're not going to have a country anymore' DJT

“We will never give up. We will never concede. It doesn’t happen. You don’t concede when there’s theft involved. Our country has had enough. We will not take it anymore, and that is what this is all about.
DJT

'We will stop the steal' DJT

'We won this election, and we won it by a landslide' DJT

“Republicans are constantly fighting like a boxer with his hands tied behind his back. It’s like a boxer.........And we’re going to have to fight much harder." DJT

"you’ll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength" DJT

“When you catch somebody in a fraud, you are allowed to go by very different rules. So I hope Mike has the courage to do what he has to do" DJT

'we’re going to walk down...and I’ll be there with you.... We are going to the Capitol' DJT

Who hides evidence? Criminals hide evidence. Not honest people.
Over the next 10 days, we get to see the machines that are crooked, the ballots that are fraudulent, and if we’re wrong, we will be made fools of. But if we’re right, a lot of them will go to jail. Let’s have trial by combat.' Rudy G.

'This was the worst election in American history. This election was stolen in seven states. They picked states where they have crooked Democratic cities, where they could push everybody around. And it has to be vindicated to save our republic. This is bigger than Donald Trump. It’s bigger than you and me. It’s about these monuments and what they stand for.' Rudy G.

So please explain again to me what exactly was the purpose of that GD losers rally to begin with if not to incite a mob???

“We will never give up. We will never concede. It doesn’t happen. You don’t concede when there’s theft involved. Our country has had enough. We will not take it anymore, and that is what this is all about.
DJT

“Republicans are constantly fighting like a boxer with his hands tied behind his back. It’s like a boxer.........And we’re going to have to fight much harder." DJT

"you’ll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength" DJT

“When you catch somebody in a fraud, you are allowed to go by very different rules. So I hope Mike has the courage to do what he has to do" DJT

'we’re going to walk down...and I’ll be there with you.... We are going to the Capitol' DJT

Over the next 10 days, we get to see the machines that are crooked, the ballots that are fraudulent, and if we’re wrong, we will be made fools of. But if we’re right, a lot of them will go to jail. Let’s have trial by combat.' Rudy G.

'This was the worst election in American history. This election was stolen in seven states. They picked states where they have crooked Democratic cities, where they could push everybody around. And it has to be vindicated to save our republic. This is bigger than Donald Trump. It’s bigger than you and me. It’s about these monuments and what they stand for.' Rudy G.

So please explain again to me what exactly was the purpose of that GD losers rally to begin with if not to incite a mob???

Unrelated…your rage posting after the game about Cals white priv on the basketball board was hilarious. Well done. I’m actually being honest, gave me a chuckle after quite the disaster of a game.

DJT

You're confusing a sore loser with an insurrectionist.

It's a common mistake. If you're a GD idiot.

Last edited:

Screen-Shot-2024-03-09-at-21906-PM.jpg

That's a horrible way to go.

Angela Chao, the billionaire sister-in-law of Sen. Mitch McConnell, was drunk when she accidentally reversed her Tesla into a pond on a Texas ranch and died last month, according to police.

The revelation was detailed in a report released Wednesday by the Blanco County Sheriff’s Office, which said Chao’s blood alcohol level was nearly three times the state’s legal limit when she backed her car into the pond while making a three-point turn.

The sheriff’s office investigation determined Chao’s Feb. 10 death was “an unfortunate accident,” according to the report.

The tragedy occurred as Chao, the former CEO of dry bulk shipping giant Foremost Group, was with seven of her girlfriends at a sprawling 4,500-acre private property in Texas’ Hill Country for what was supposed to be a celebratory weekend.

The ranch where Chao died is owned by a corporation connected to her husband, Jim Breyer — a venture capitalist and part-owner of the Boston Celtics with an estimated net worth of $2.9 billion, according to the Wall Street Journal.

After enjoying dinner at the property’s guest house, the 50-year-old decided around 11:37 p.m. to make the short drive in her Tesla Model X SUV to her lodgings on the property.

Video showed her “walk unsteadily to her vehicle,” according to the report.

Moments later, she frantically called her friends in a panic after backing over an embankment and sinking into a pond just yards from the guest house.

One of Chao’s friends, Amber Keinan, told detectives that Chao called her at 11:42 p.m. and said the car was in the pond and she was trapped inside.

The two continued talking on the phone for eight minutes as the car slowly sank until it was completely submerged.

“Chao told Keinan the water was rising and she was going to die
and said “I love you” to Keinan prior to the vehicle going under water,” police said in the report.

Other friends desperately swam to the car to try and help while Keinan paddled out in a kayak, police said.

Liberal judges are just as bad as lib politicians…..

Candidly I’ve not actually researched the issue of standing, haven’t really thought about it since my 1 or 2L year, but I assume if someone were to do a survey of recent case law, all of these democrat decisions to toss cases based on lack of standing would be paper thin bullshit reasoning meant to serve democrat desires.

Then ignorant parrots like sambowieshin can be told to say “courts found no fraud” when courts really just told people they weren’t allowed to ask questions.

DJT

There’s no amount of explaining that can make you accept your own brainwashing.

Nowhere did he say to commit violence. He told them to be peaceful.

But most egregious to your standing as anything but a dope, he used figurative language and hyperbole. This is not illegal, and it happens everyday in political speechmaking and beyond.

Imagine listening to coach Stoops tell the fans to be ready to fight like hell today and then some of them assault fans from the other team on the way to the game, and they try to sue him. THAT IS THE LEVEL OF YOUR ABSURDITY.

Of course, we all know that. You tried to make the bloodbath hoax a thing and we all saw it. Have some pride in yourself and stop peddling lies.

Unrelated…your rage posting after the game about Cals white priv on the basketball board was hilarious. Well done. I’m actually being honest, gave me a chuckle after quite the disaster of a game.
Yeah it was embarrassing to say the least.

Didn’t stop once to ask himself: if Cal didn’t have that ridiculous buyout would he have been fired already?

Couldn’t see that the difference isn’t race, but horrific management by the AD.

Have y'all ever run a zillow on that property?

It's huge by Palm Beach standards. Seventeen acres and water on both sides. When Trump bought it, he wanted to subdivide. City wouldn't allow it, so he turned it into a club.

Maralago has revenues of $23 million/year.

Look at all of the value of the "little" mansions to the north.

He also owns that beachfront complex across the street actually on the ocean.

Mar-a-Lago was built for the businesswoman and socialite(Post cereal heiress) Marjorie Merriweather Post between 1924 and 1927, during the 1920s Florida land boom. At the time of her death in 1973, Post bequeathed the property to the National Park Service,[5] hoping it could be used for state visits or as a Winter White House, but because the costs of maintaining the property exceeded the funds provided by Post, and because it was difficult to secure the facility,[a] the property was returned to the Post Foundation by an act of Congress in 1981.[6] (The government didn’t want the upkeep of the place)

Post spent US$7 million (equivalent to $118 million in 2022), and it was finished in 1927.[9]

At the time of building, it was the most expensive non-royal residence built in history.

Donald Trump learned about the estate after unsuccessfully trying to purchase and combine two apartments in Palm Beach for his family. He offered the Post family $15 million for it, but they rejected it.

Trump purchased the land between Mar-a-Lago and the ocean from Jack C. Massey, the former owner of KFC, for $2 million,[22] stating he intended to build a home that would block Mar-a-Lago's beach view.

The threat caused interest in the property to decline, and Trump ended up getting the property for $7 million in 1985.[23][18] 🤣🤣🤣

Different sources have put the combined total cost of the purchase at around $10 million.[24][25][26]

The minimum acceptable bid had been $20 million, and the interior furnishings were appraised at $8 million.[27]

How much is it worth again?

A friend said the FDA needed to lie about ivermectin being a “horse drug” because people are too stupid to understand the truth. I was eating lunch the other day by four college coeds talking about their research project and then about politics/Trump. After hearing that conversation, I had sympathy for the FDA and its messaging. I may disagree with the intent of the ivermectin message, but understand that there are some real mentally challenged folk.

“Horse drug, BAD!”

• Wow
Reactions: Lost In FL
A friend said the FDA needed to lie about ivermectin being a “horse drug” because people are too stupid to understand the truth. I was eating lunch the other day by four college coeds talking about their research project and then about politics/Trump. After hearing that conversation, I had sympathy for the FDA and its messaging. I may disagree with the intent of the ivermectin message, but understand that there are some real mentally challenged folk.

“Horse drug, BAD!”

If it was a horse drug and not one of the most widely used, Nobel prize winning drugs in the world that simply needed to be downplayed so they could justify the experimental drugs they were pushing for Pfizer, that might make sense.

But most egregious to your standing as anything but a dope, he used figurative language and hyperbole. This is not illegal, and it happens everyday in political speechmaking and beyond.

Imagine listening to coach Stoops tell the fans to be ready to fight like hell today and then some of them assault fans from the other team on the way to the game, and they try to sue him. THAT IS THE LEVEL OF YOUR ABSURDITY.

Of course, we all know that. You tried to make the bloodbath hoax a thing and we all saw it. Have some pride in yourself and stop peddling lies.

They call him some bigoted demagogue just for talking like any politician, speaking plainly about what is happening to this country. It's all their BS narrative to engender hate, to exploit their camp's neuroticism for political gain.

It's pretty disgusting, frankly.

"The complaint cites U.S. law, including the provision that the FDA “may not interfere with the authority of a health care provider to prescribe or administer any legally marked device to a patient for any condition or disease within a legitimate health care practitioner-patient relationship.”

This is literally the bulk of what we always asked for in the treatment of Covid. This is how things are SUPPOSED to work. it's how they always were supposed to work. The FDA and the rest of the Covid Nazi's who censored, banned, and silenced any form of treatment that didn't line their pockets have blood and death on their hands, As do all the morons who fell lockstep in line with it all. Real problems are solved when you let people actually do their jobs and let doctors do what's in the best interest of their patients. These alternative treatments were shut down before they ever had an opportunity to truly be tried and case studied. If anything points to Covid being a coordinated attack for the means of exercising control over the population, The things they did in regards to alternate treatments does just that.

Him giving one throwaway line about being peaceful is just as much "figurative language and hyperbole" as his pugilistic language that was much more prevalent. You can't dismiss every other line as simply figurative and then single out only that one as unquestioningly literal.

Reactions: Stan the caddy

“Horse drug, BAD!”
What was their take on the subject? I assume from your tone the Gen Zers weren't sucking Trump or you'd be happy about it.

Him giving one throwaway line about being peaceful is just as much "figurative language and hyperbole" as his pugilistic language that was much more prevalent. You can't dismiss every other line as simply figurative and then single out only that one as unquestioningly literal.
I’m glad you’ve chosen another inane hill to die on, since “illegal aliens have the same rights as citizens” went so well for you.

Do you have a badge or certificate that you can show us all that demonstrates that you, and only you, know what people mean when they say things?

If society and law actually functioned as you’ve implied here, everybody would be in jail for inciting something with speech.

Another R Rep resigning lol. They’re actually going to give control to the democrats.

I guess when you have no intent to hold anyone accountable with your charade committees, just give democrats control and then point the finger.
Won’t the governor of that state get to appoint another Rep to finish his term?

I’m glad you’ve chosen another inane hill to die on, since “illegal aliens have the same rights as citizens” went so well for you.

Do you have a badge or certificate that you can show us all that demonstrates that you, and only you, know what people mean when they say things?

If society and law actually functioned as you’ve implied here, everybody would be in jail for inciting something with speech.
Just pointing out that your denials are worth just the same as his accusations. Your opinion, just like his. You are no more the arbiter of truth or "what people mean when they say things" than anyone else. And he quoted many more direct Trump lines than you did. The preponderance of evidence is not with you.

Another R Rep resigning lol. They’re actually going to give control to the democrats.

I guess when you have no intent to hold anyone accountable with your charade committees, just give democrats control and then point the finger.

What could possibly go wrong between now and January with the Dems in charge of everything?

Just pointing out that your denials are worth just the same as his accusations. Your opinion, just like his. You are no more the arbiter of truth or "what people mean when they say things" than anyone else. And he quoted many more direct Trump lines than you did. The preponderance of evidence is not with you.
See, that’s the thing Karl- there is no “evidence” because free speech is not a crime. Even your choice of wording reveals your little totalitarian heart.

Here’s your chance, Karl, since you’ve intimated as much- should people be in jail for speech you don’t like? Should they be jailed for figurative language?

This is an easy yes or no answer, Karl, and one that will reinforce for the rest of us how much you love the good old Constitution you’re always praising.

What could possibly go wrong between now and January with the Dems in charge of everything?
Pretty sure that their insane threats to not certify a Trump victory are not just threats.

Dangerous people who are ideologically motivated that the means always justify the ends of its for “democracy”. Let us hope they’re all talk.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT