POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
But you are AOK with incest, adultery and sexual assault...
Yeah... You're a real moral pillar in the community.
"She's got a nice figure.... If she wasn't my daughter I'd be dating her" DJT
"If I weren't happily married...and you know....her father" DJT
“I did try and **** her,” Trump said. “She was married. I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping. … I moved on her like a bitch, but I couldn’t get there and she was married.” DJT
“When you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.” DJT

At what point do we stop putting up w this shite?
This crooked ass government needs to be overthrown. We can’t simply just speak with our votes as votes are now useless. Only way we can get our country back is with some type of force at this stage. It is truly sad we have gotten to this point but Washington has been out of control for years and now they just don’t give a damn period. Will just do what they can to remain in power and USA be damned. Watching all of congress applaud that shit show with zelensky yesterday was just nauseating and draping the damn Ukrainian flag in the House chamber while forking over another 40 billion dollars. **** McConnell and the GOP bastards they went along with that BS!!!!!

If we are silent against the democrats then we might as well quit living. I’m not ashamed but our leaders who are open to the evil should just come clean. Condemn me and I will go away
Jeff will give us great answers but laugh at me while he shows his kids the understanding of drag perverse

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
This crooked ass government needs to be overthrown. We can’t simply just speak with our votes as votes are now useless. Only way we can get our country back is with some type of force at this stage. It is truly sad we have gotten to this point but Washington has been out of control for years and now they just don’t give a damn period. Will just do what they can to remain in power and USA be damned. Watching all of congress applaud that shit show with zelensky yesterday was just nauseating and draping the damn Ukrainian flag in the House chamber while forking over another 40 billion dollars. **** McConnell and the GOP bastards they went along with that BS!!!!!
So sad that Trump and a small group of manipulative grifters have convinced a portion of the most gullible Americans among us that their vote no longer counts.
That will be the most damning chapter in future history books of the damage Trump has inflicted on our great nation.

So sad that Trump and a small group of manipulative grifters have convinced a portion of the most gullible Americans among us that their vote no longer counts.
That will be the most damning chapter in future history books of the damage Trump has inflicted on our great nation.
The only damage Trump has inflicted is a severe case of TDS on your brain. But that's your fault.

Laws that allow vote harvesting are what negate actual votes. Why am I not surprised that you think Trump is somehow at fault?

If Kari Lake is allowed to win in court, then it shines a light back on 2020.

It is all the same dirty tactics.

That’s why I can’t see her winning, even though it all seems pretty clear at this point.
Hobbs doesn’t care how obvious the cheating was. She knew there would be zero accountability. No amount of evidence or truth presented by Lakes team will change that.

Because he is the con man convincing the gullible that the elections are rigged when they aren't. This was NEVER a problem before the NYC con man.

Except in 2016 when Hillary and everyone on the left cried and moaned that Russians stole the election with Facebook memes.

Or did you forget?

I wouldn't be surprised, since you have the intellectual capacity of a parakeet.

Or 2000, Bush-Gore? Forget that one as well?

Or Stacey Abrams in Georgia? Forget that one as well?

Sambowieshin, always good for a laugh. What an absolute clown. A pure unadulterated NPC. A living breathing walking meme. I've never seen any individual post lockstep with whatever the DNC talking point of the day is, more than him. It's quite fascinating, yet, sad!

I truly feel sorry for any child that had to endure his drivel in a classroom.

I personally can't wait until sam/SCIENCE DUDE completely turns on the mRNA shots and blames Trump and how he rushed it out, and it was not safe, nor effective, after bleating like a sheep for 2+ years about how great it was, and everyone must get it, or we are all going to die!!!!

Mark my words, it's coming. And sambowieshit will jump right in like the NPC he is!

FkoreNDXkAICgMJ

wtf?

From the article:

Rep. Susan Wild (D., Pa.) is poised to secure $1 million in taxpayer funding for a children's mental health asylum she defended in a molestation case.

The $1.7 trillion omnibus spending bill has $1 million earmarked for renovations for KidsPeace, a Pennsylvania nonprofit Wild represented in a 2005 lawsuit filed by a former patient who was anally raped by a counselor. Wild, who requested funding for KidsPeace earlier this year, argued in the lawsuit that KidsPeace should not be on the hook for a settlement payout to the patient because the rape was a "medical incident" that should be covered by its insurance plan, the Washington Free Beacon reported. She said KidsPeace did not have a "crystal ball" to prevent the counselor's "malfeasance," though the counselor was charged years earlier in the suffocation death of a 12-year-old patient.

This is all out of the Trump playbook to deal with pushback

1. if you make a misstatement and are called out on it, double down on misstatement. never admit you were wrong.
2. if accused of being some bad thing, turn the tables and accuse your accuser of being the same bad thing.

Somehow it works.
😂 Zero self-awareness

Absolutely zero. Have you ever met the Democrat Party/Biden Admin/Federal Government?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT