POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In two more years many more Americans will be worse off than now.

Dems keeping the Senate is not a win for the average American voter. It’s going to have to get a lot worse for people to wake up. And it will. Things are not just going to magically get better
Precisely according to plan. They need more and more people broke and destitute in order to make them reliant on the government. It’s necessary for the Great Reset.

I don't know how true it is, but I listened to a podcast and it showed overwhelmingly that when culture starting reversing sexes, society has inevitably collapsed. I think it was Dan Carlin.
It’s all about turning away from God that will lead to the collapse of any great society. Paul Harvey did a piece on this many years ago. Most great societies have maxed out around 200 years. It’s time for the US and we can see it happening before our eyes.

If this country could find one liberal smart enough to complete this puzzle, they should be immediately made POTUS...

simple-puzzle-8834318.jpg

I am amazed by what some posters of other fan bases are allowed to come here and say about UK and our fans and what our fans say about each other and nothing happens. However, I commented on the China nuclear power plant thread asking if anyone had told AOC about it and the post was removed and now I can't post in that thread. That was literally all I said was Did someone tell AOC about this? 🤷‍♂️

These fools. By virtue signaling all they did was make it more dangerous for every single American abroad. Now every hostile nation state knows they can get a deal if they just grab an American.

Worst part is, they're only partially right. Whomever gets nabbed better hope their friends and family can get a hashtag campaign going or at least lie to the media and say they're gay.

Also if this b1tch kneels ever again, someone should run on the court and c8nt punt her back to Russia

If the doors were held open for this tourist attraction then why did they overrun police barricades and break out windows and ram open doors to gain entry? All they needed to do was find the guy holding the door open? The apparent reason they failed is because they were too damn stupid.
The ability of the Trump Cult to watch these videos of insurrectionists attack police, break thru barricades, smash thru windows/doors, discharge bear spray, be arrested and convicted in a court of law..... But still call it a sightseeing tour..... is certifiably insane at this point.

These fools. By virtue signaling all they did was make it more dangerous for every single American abroad. Now every hostile nation state knows they can get a deal if they just grab an American.

Worst part is, they're only partially right. Whomever gets nabbed better hope their friends and family can get a hashtag campaign going or at least lie to the media and say they're gay.

Also if this b1tch kneels ever again, someone should run on the court and c8nt punt her back to Russia
I think we both know that if you or I were imprisoned in a foreign country on those same charges we wouldn't get media coverage and the President wouldn't be lobbying for our release. The buzz word right now is white privelidge but in this case it's what the constant discrimination in the world has been from the beginning of time and always will be and that is wealthy privelidge.

I think we both know that if you or I were imprisoned in a foreign country on those same charges we wouldn't get media coverage and the President wouldn't be lobbying for our release. The buzz word right now is white privelidge but in this case it's what the constant discrimination in the world has been from the beginning of time and always will be and that is wealthy privelidge.

Absolutely. Unfortunately I don't think the bad guys understand that. So some poor Americans will just waste away while enemies have the president hang up on them when they call to offer a nobody for exchange

Tim Pool is saying the fbi is opening 3 investigations into Elon Musk. This is where we are as a country. You fight the system and they destroy you. You can think it was just Trump but if you stand up to the system they will destroy you. Musk voted for Hillary and Biden but that isn't left enough for them. You have to be all in and compliant.
They aren't even hiding it anymore. It's full on fascism at this point. Political witch hunts. Seriously, you libs on here, Is this the America you desire to live in? Do you truly desire to live under a one party rule, where if you say or do the wrong thing the government will come down on you like a ton of bricks? Is that your American Dream? @sambowieshin, @Platinumdrgn, @sammysdad05, @Dionysus444, @LOL_Man, @Nightwish84, @Duke Blu, @rqarnold, @bushrod1965, @jameslee32 and any others I've left off? (list actually goes to prove this forum isn't the echo chamber those I listed claim this forum is.) Will any of you actually respond or will you just hit the laughing emoji like you all always do when you have no real recourse.

Trump vs DeSantis won’t matter. If Trump doesn’t get the nomination I fear he will run as an Independent thus allowing a Democrat to waltz right back into the WH.
You can pretty much take that to the bank, can't you!

That is one of several reasons I want DeSantis to sit out 2024. Let the Trump Train runs its course and what happens, happens. There is no need for DeSantis to subject his family to all of the garbage and hate he will get from the Trump camp and liberals. Both sides will try to out do the other in destroying his name and family.

He has too much to do in Florida to get into the DC Sewer System.

The ability of the Trump Cult to watch these videos of insurrectionists attack police, break thru barricades, smash thru windows/doors, discharge bear spray, be arrested and convicted in a court of law..... But still call it a sightseeing tour..... is certifiably insane at this point.

The fact that your liberal derangement has no problem with this picture is certifiably insane.

We literally have world leaders and Governments getting on board with this nonsense. This shit isn't some cooked up conspiracy theory, it's phuching real and supposedly smart people are buying into this tyranny and leading us all down it's path. If you don't think Covid was the kickstarter to get us there, you're a moron. If you're a blind sheep following your feckless leaders down this road, you're a certified moron.

as an aside...HOW IN THEE HELL is FRESH FRUIT not considered environmentally friendly that we have to create it in a "WEF partnered" lab? How the actual phuch is a LAB more environmentally friendly than NATURE ITSELF!!

I remember during all the BLM riots @blubo and I discussing Kroger's CEO sending out leftist pro-BLM emails. Since then I only use Kroger for their specials...and use the cc but pay it off every month (get the fuel points and reward points...store money cards). Like to think they're making nothing off of me and maybe, just maybe I'm making a little off of them.

Trump Org GUILTY on all counts of tax fraud in NY. The guilty verdict will make it easy for NY to win its civil suit that will bankrupt the company. Next comes a federal case that will liquidate the company. So much winning!
I care more about what's on Hunter Biden's laptop than Trump's tax returns.

The fact that your liberal derangement has no problem with this picture is certifiably insane.

I do have a problem with riots. I don't differerentiate between who is doing it and make excuses like the far right or far left nut jobs do. The BLM riots were wrong and the Jan 6 riot was wrong. Joe Biden said it best....

Trump vs DeSantis won’t matter. If Trump doesn’t get the nomination I fear he will run as an Independent thus allowing a Democrat to waltz right back into the WH.

That is one of several reasons I want DeSantis to sit out 2024. Let the Trump Train runs its course and what happens, happens. There is no need for DeSantis to subject his family to all of the garbage and hate he will get from the Trump camp and liberals. Both sides will try to out do the other in destroying his name and family.

Totally agree. The fact he's likely to do that, says a ton

I think pronoun privilege comes into play also.

Everything the SS did in Germany was legal. Just following orders…smh.

I really despise most cops and this is a great example of why. The people who think the military would fight for the citizens are kidding themselves. These people do what they're told. Not a single state trooper in our state defied Andy's "go follow churchgoers and get their license plates" during COVID. They do the bidding of politicians and don't think twice.

This is why I always shake my head at the people who claim they would have stood up against Hitler or the Soviets. LOL. Yeah, okay. You'd be right there reporting everyone you could and backing the state because that was the accepted viewpoint.

If anyone is expecting the tyranny to be stopped from within the government they are in for a rude awakening. The only thing that stops this type of shit is citizens. Normal people not government stooges who got in government because they wanted the power.

Last edited:

Smuggled drugs into a foreign country in violation of their laws, and a violent arms dealer responsible for countless deaths is now walking free as a result.

They aren't even hiding it anymore. It's full on fascism at this point. Political witch hunts. Seriously, you libs on here, Is this the America you desire to live in? Do you truly desire to live under a one party rule, where if you say or do the wrong thing the government will come down on you like a ton of bricks? Is that your American Dream? @sambowieshin, @Platinumdrgn, @sammysdad05, @Dionysus444, @LOL_Man, @Nightwish84, @Duke Blu, @rqarnold, @bushrod1965, @jameslee32 and any others I've left off? (list actually goes to prove this forum isn't the echo chamber those I listed claim this forum is.) Will any of you actually respond or will you just hit the laughing emoji like you all always do when you have no real recourse.
I think the biggest point of contention here is how we define fascism. Most of us leaning center left see the modern Republican party as the most fascist in our lifetime.
They no longer believe in democracy.
They no longer accept election results.
They no longer concede election losses.
They are passing laws that remove previously held rights like abortion and trans medical care.
They want to have direct access and control over the medical and psychology decisions you make concerning your own body and have criminalized those decisions.
The head of the Republican Party wants to TERMINATE parts of the Constitution???!!!!...
What is more fascist than that??

• Love
Reactions: jameslee32

If you're already living in a paradise and not dealing with the left's crazy shit, why would you want to leave that for the D.C. federal swamp? I wouldn't.

Trump is going to force his way into this and it's going to have a terrible ending.

Another thing the libs have done is make the word globalists as code for anti-semitism in their little world...one of their ways to defend George Soros...who might be top 5 most evil pieces of sh-t on the planet...if you call him a globalist you are anti-semitic.

And that's precisely the kind of fear-mongering propoganda BS the left gets by with on a daily basis, and the NPC sheep just trot along with it all because it's all they know to do now. Nobody with a lick of common sense or ability to think independently actually believes something like that would happen.

Reactions: TheFrontRunner
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT