POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you're already living in a paradise and not dealing with the left's crazy shit, why would you want to leave that for the D.C. federal swamp? I wouldn't.

Trump is going to force his way into this and it's going to have a terrible ending.
That is how I feel. Any GOP candidate that wants to take on Trump is committing political suicide. If you win the primary you will not get Trump voters to support you. The risk of him destroying your career are there even if you lose in the primary to him.

DeSantis has made Florida a great place to live and he is well respected down here, even by many Democrats. They enjoy freedom to. To throw that away, at his age, would be a risk I would recommend he not do

Let the GOP and Trump have 2024 and continue to fight for and improve Florida is my advice to Governor Ron DeSantis and Casey. Stay where you are loved and needed.

FLORIDA FIRST

318953282_10160619478839581_3667132161583515311_n.jpg

Reactions: blubo
All this silly bashing of Trump when the people who need to take heat are the absolute loser swamp rats running the GOP. McConnell McCarthy and McDaniel have got to go from their leadership spots. They are total failures.

This Trump bashing is playing right into the democrats hands. Trump is not even remotely close to the problem.
Nothing silly about bashing Trump. Needs to be gone. He's a loser. There are better AF candidates out there.

Trumpsters keep b!tching about the M&M Boys yet offer no alternative nor way to get to those. Now that's silly. You're lack of willingness to work with them is a big part of why Dims control things. Too blind.

• Haha
Reactions: screwduke1
What you dont understand is that pretty much everybody is a guaranteed loss in 2024. You could dig up Reagan and he would lose with how our elections are ran these days. I dont get why this is so hard to understand.
What's hard to understand why you post at all when Pubs are losing in your mind. Let those of us who think otherwise carry on.

I'll bite. Rand Paul for senate REPUBLICAN leader.

He's the one who is standing for freedom from medical tyranny. That's all I need. ( I know, VH, you're a coronabro, so you probably don't agree, but f*uck Fauci, and every single one of these scum)

Never forget, never forgive.
OK, so why didn't he run & win? Doesn't have the balls nor ability for it is a reasonable explanation.

MM sticks his neck out because so few will. And all he gets for it is being bashed vs. recognition of the effort it takes. Paul appears to enjoy more sitting in the background and taking potshots at his opponent of the day to the cheer of the rightists. BFD.

So when are you getting him elected, big boy?

Not sure what coronabro means to you. but I've never been for mandatory shots. They are a net + though.

The mere fact they are floating it should lead to everyone of them being removed from office. Immediately.

Traitors to the citizens, laws, amd constitution they swore an oath to protect and defend.
Dreamers should be legalized in conjunction with a full border wall. D's has zero responsibility for being here.

The other stuff is wrong. Tell us how you're going to remove them from office, bright guy? Easy to talk tough, isn't it?

Said this before but bears repeating. If RD ever meets with Mitch or McCarthy or Ryan or any of the Rinos I will never vote for him.
I always get a chuckle when people call long time GOP politicians RINOS when that politician was a Republican before they were ever born. Hell, Trump was long believed to be a Democrat, he has described himself in the past as being extremely liberal, before 2016 many GOP followers including people on this board considered him a Democrat plant to destroy the GOP.
The Republican Party existed long before Trump or MAGA. Maga is the true RINO.

So the gun toting right wing of the country wanted to take over the gov but all million plus of em left their firearms at home?

Seems legit…to Pelosi and Dems anyway.

Btw she released all the footage from that day yet or are we still waiting for her documentary crew that just happened to be there that day to release theirs?
What footage would you like to see? What footage negates the footage we have all seen? There are cameras in the Capitol every day.

Have fun jerking off to Trump videos while the world burns. God you only trumpers are terrible. If trump is the nominee I'll have to vote for him because the dems are that bad. Voting against the democrats should be the priority. Not infighting. That's what will and has caused this issue.
“Hey we don’t need the infighting! BTW, you Trumpers are terrible stupid people so have fun jerking off to Trump videos”.

GFY.

It's not being defeatist at all. It's being realistic. I like you dude...but you gotta wake up. I dont give a shit who runs in 24...the Republican as of right now stands no chance.

The days where the worse thing they do to you is simply making fun of you for awkward statements like your binders full of women, tying your dog to the car roof, or insinuating your adopted children of a different race must have been from an affair, are long gone.

Trump vs DeSantis won’t matter. If Trump doesn’t get the nomination I fear he will run as an Independent thus allowing a Democrat to waltz right back into the WH.
But y’all think Trump is some great patriot 🤣. He’d rather burn the country down than be spurned. And you really question if he would sell state secrets if he could somehow benefit? That’s a special kind of stupid.

Reactions: jameslee32
Nothing silly about bashing Trump. Needs to be gone. He's a loser. There are better AF candidates out there.

Trumpsters keep b!tching about the M&M Boys yet offer no alternative nor way to get to those. Now that's silly. You're lack of willingness to work with them is a big part of why Dims control things. Too blind.
Jesus...you really are one delusional SOB.

• Haha
Reactions: SDC888
That would fit his narcissistic personality and prove it was never about making America great. Would the trumpers figure it out then? Or would they vote him and be 🐑 🐑 ?
Listen, I hope Trump doesn't end up being the Nominee, I'm on record as saying I wish he would step aside or pass the torch. I know he's too toxic. That being said, I don't care how narcissistic anyone is. If he was only in it for himself, why on God's green earth would he or anyone else subject themselves to the absolute hell he's been put through the past 6-7 years? Phony investigations at every turn, constant barrage of media attacks, attacks on his character, attacks on his family, political witch hunts, you name it. He's the only President in modern times to LOSE money while in office and donated his entire presidential salary. He's lost part of his fortune, business deals, you name it. Why would ANYONE who was "only in it for himself" subject themselves to that level of shit before they just say, yeah, I'm done and run off to live out their waning golden years in peace playing golf every day and having a supermodel wife? Please tell me what you think he gains by being in this "only for himself"?

Let’s see prisoner swap (drug possession) for notorious arms dealer. If she were not black biden administration would had left her there.
more like if there wasn't so much public pressure to release her then she might still be there but she didnt get released just because she happens to be black. seems like you have a bit of a problem with black people, care to elaborate?

Reactions: jameslee32
I really despise most cops and this is a great example of why. The people who think the military would fight for the citizens are kidding themselves. These people do what they're told. Not a single state trooper in our state defied Andy's "go follow churchgoers and get their license plates" during COVID. They do the bidding of politicians and don't think twice.

This is why I always shake my head at the people who claim they would have stood up against Hitler or the Soviets. LOL. Yeah, okay. You'd be right there reporting everyone you could and backing the state because that was the accepted viewpoint.

If anyone is expecting the tyranny to be stopped from within the government they are in for a rude awakening. The only thing that stops this type of shit is citizens. Normal people not government stooges who got in government because they wanted the power.
^^^^^

Every word of this is true. I laugh when I hear commentators speak of the FBI leadership as being the problem. They are the problem but the FBI agents who follow their orders are as much to blame. They do what they are told and do it with joy. Power.

I really despise most cops and this is a great example of why. The people who think the military would fight for the citizens are kidding themselves. These people do what they're told. Not a single state trooper in our state defied Andy's "go follow churchgoers and get their license plates" during COVID. They do the bidding of politicians and don't think twice.

This is why I always shake my head at the people who claim they would have stood up against Hitler or the Soviets. LOL. Yeah, okay. You'd be right there reporting everyone you could and backing the state because that was the accepted viewpoint.

If anyone is expecting the tyranny to be stopped from within the government they are in for a rude awakening. The only thing that stops this type of shit is citizens. Normal people not government stooges who got in government because they wanted the power.
Shutting down in person church service and businesses was the right thing to do at that time. If people had continued normal interactions before any immunity built up or vaccines had been taken.... The number of deaths in Ky would probably be double what it was.
It was a TEMPORARY pandemic mitigation measure done to buy time for immunity to build up, vaccines to be given and prevent hospitals from being overwhelmed.
I know of nobody that was actually arrested or jailed for defying that temporary restriction.... So it's really much ado about nothing. The only reason for taking license plate info was because they were supposed to quarantine after attending the service. At the end of the day... Nothing was ever done. This is a direct quote from Beshear about this issue....
Despite the order...the governor promised that the state is not going to "padlock doors or arrest pastors."
Beshear saved thousands of Kentuckian lives with his decision making. He is a good man.
Btw... Your favorite Republican governor DeSantis actually DID allow the arrest of a pastor in Florida for defying Covid related church shutdown orders.

ADVERTISEMENT