POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Uh no sh1t. Everyone knew what they were doing. The issue is noone knew how they were able to afford it. For several years they grew one of the largest companies on earth while also never turning a profit.

That's billions, probably several hundreds of billions, to build such a company. There wasnt enough vc money out there to fund such a venture for so long.
amazons largest loss year was 500million. thats hardly close to 100's of billions. it was around a loss of 4 billion its first 14 years. It went public in its 3rd year so its very obvious where its money came from. He barely avoided bankruptcy in the 2000 crash, had to give very favorable terms in a bonds sale for cash to stay afloat. Amazon was burning money because Bezos was spending so much buying up companies and creating copies of products. The core buinsesses were always profitable but he was spending money out the ass to build a dominating company. guess it worked eh? AWS just prints money now. He made a pretty bad bet on Rivian though the only thing lost so far is just market value.

Canned still can't seem to understand that transgenders and their doctors can be republican. Shh, don't tell him.🤣
Was Bruce Jenner a six-year old boy who was just playing with his sister's barbie dolls when his parents took him to a doctor to cut off his peepee?

I’m playing 7-D chess.

All four, Rex included, are well documented pieces of shit (addict/theif [Rex], animal abuser [Vick], thief [Favre], con man [Trump]) and skin tone or political affiliation has nada to with this.

Rex sucks. He’s a left-wing carnival barker. Pay him no mind. Deleting my Twitter account was the best thing I did. No more wing nuts spouting shitty hot takes with their cult of followers nodding along. This goes for folks on both sides of the aisle.

I'm just curious. How do people know Rex says these things?

Once I decided he was a nut and a thief not worthy of my time, I found it extremely easy to tune him out. But some people who apparently feel the same way about him as I do seem to be constantly aware of his latest remarks. How? And Why?

He's a very active Twitter presence. Problem is, he's followed by a lot of UK people, so if you follow them, sometimes you get him as a side effect.

I used to follow him because i actually like his basketball stuff and some of his other funny stuff (block/charge, etc). But, he is so over the top with everyone not agreeing with him being a racist, it's a bit too much.

I actually like him on NBA TV as an analyst, but it's just basketball there (for the most part).

Reactions: MdWIldcat55
Was Bruce Jenner a six-year old boy who was just playing with his sister's barbie dolls when his parents took him to a doctor to cut off his peepee?
Of course all these people and their doctors are still free to vote any way they please in America. Yes, some will vote red. Like Caitlyn does. You seem confused by that.

we stopped making freon 3 years ago you clown. We use Puron now.

Of course all these people and their doctors are still free to vote any way they please in America. Yes, some will vote red. Like Caitlyn does. You seem confused by that.
I am not confused by anything. I don't think six or seven or eight year old's know if what sex they want to change to. I don't care if the doctor is a Pub or the parents. Its child abuse. No confusion.

If you are sexually mature and know what you want to do with your body, then do whatever you want.

I think you are trying to take up for these child abusers and have no argument in which to use.

Stacey Abrams is dumber than dumb and Georgians who vote for her are sub illiterates. It is scary to think that we have people who would like to see her as Vice-President or even President. I shake my head in amazement and then look at what is sitting in the White House.

Georgia Democratic gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams claimed earlier this week that fetal heartbeats detected at six weeks are “manufactured sound” designed to help men control women’s bodies.

https://news.yahoo.com/stacey-abrams-claims-fetal-heartbeats-152143154.html

amazons largest loss year was 500million. thats hardly close to 100's of billions. it was around a loss of 4 billion its first 14 years. It went public in its 3rd year so its very obvious where its money came from. He barely avoided bankruptcy in the 2000 crash, had to give very favorable terms in a bonds sale for cash to stay afloat. Amazon was burning money because Bezos was spending so much buying up companies and creating copies of products. The core buinsesses were always profitable but he was spending money out the ass to build a dominating company. guess it worked eh? AWS just prints money now. He made a pretty bad bet on Rivian though the only thing lost so far is just market value.

Nothing was profitable until aws. All they ever did was break even and did that for several years. Investors were furious and there were always stories about it. Yet noone ever asked where the money came from.

If you're breaking even, you need hundreds of millions to develop the empire he developed. It doesn't just magically appear. The amount of resources needed to just build out the AWS division had to be astronomical. I can't imagine the server space alone.

That level of funding from a vc standpoint doesn't exist. You can sell bonds all you want but there aren't private investors out there with the money to buy them all. There are giant amounts of money that are just unaccounted for. Either a government or nation state or government agency (or maybe a combination). That's the only answer

Sounds like some punk kid ran his mouth and then some drunk dumbass made him shutup.

Reactions: Dionysus444
I am not confused by anything. I don't think six or seven or eight year old's know if what sex they want to change to. I don't care if the doctor is a Pub or the parents. Its child abuse. No confusion.

If you are sexually mature and know what you want to do with your body, then do whatever you want.

I think you are trying to take up for these child abusers and have no argument in which to use.
And what does this issue have to do with politics or democrats? Or are you just parroting?

Here's how the border issue will go:

Democrats are now forced to address the issue after getting the media to ignore it. They want the influx tho, so they'll then blame Republicans for not wanting to work with them and claim theyre letting it happen to make democrats look bad, media will run with it.

Republicans will lay out a plan, media will ignore it, by next year they'll claim the entire crisis was started by Republicans and that's how it will be written.

Rinse/repeat on every issue

Nothing was profitable until aws. All they ever did was break even and did that for several years. Investors were furious and there were always stories about it. Yet noone ever asked where the money came from.

If you're breaking even, you need hundreds of millions to develop the empire he developed. It doesn't just magically appear. The amount of resources needed to just build out the AWS division had to be astronomical. I can't imagine the server space alone.

That level of funding from a vc standpoint doesn't exist. You can sell bonds all you want but there aren't private investors out there with the money to buy them all. There are giant amounts of money that are just unaccounted for. Either a government or nation state or government agency (or maybe a combination). That's the only answer
It's a public company you dope. You can download all their financial records. It was funded through stock and bond sales and not paying out a dividend. AOL and Perkins were it's largest early investors. Of course now vanguard and Blackrock have the largest stakes outside of bezos. by the time amazon started getting large government subsidies it was already a monster company.

SIL is pretty high up the pecking order at Amazon. When he was first hired he was amazed with AWS. Told me a few interesting things.
Here's another 'little' project they have going that a lot of people don't know about.....

Screen-Shot-2022-06-30-at-5.09.31-PM.png

Dad is home after surgery and doing great. Lucky for him he was damn near bald already so not much shaving was involved. Downside is he will have a wicked scar on the top of his head. Hopefully the surgery worked so we can go golfing on Thanksgiving this year

Great to hear man...that scar will make him look like a badass. Hope the good news on recovery continues.

I used to follow him because i actually like his basketball stuff and some of his other funny stuff (block/charge, etc). But, he is so over the top with everyone not agreeing with him being a racist, it's a bit too much.

His political opinions don't bother me. I'd be considered a leftist by most on here. What I don't like is how hateful he is. That does bother me. What really bothers me is that he will post awful, hateful things about people and then later post a funny video and put "timeline cleanser" on there. I just want to go "bro you're the reason my timeline needs cleansing"

I know there was quite a large surge in Republican registrations in Pa. leading up to the '20 election. And I've seen a few articles of how it is continuing, and even more so, this year.

Talked to a lady (aunt of a friend of mine who was down visiting) a few weeks ago from the suburbs of Minneapolis. She is very pro-Trump and was telling me of how many people she knows, who are life long Dems, who she said will be voting Republican. Talked about how people are totally fed up with crime since Floyd, defund the police, etc. Hope she's right.

Article from April regarding Pa......

Pennsylvania seems to be on an positive trajectory, however, unlike Georgia, Virginia, and a handful of other states, their voting rules allow for a lot of corruption.

An R likely needs to take that state by 2-3 points just to break even.

Minnesota should have gone R last time. It seems that Pillow Guy has the dirt on how the Dems stole that state, so the FBI has his phone.

Stacey Abrams is dumber than dumb and Georgians who vote for her are sub illiterates. It is scary to think that we have people who would like to see her as Vice-President or even President. I shake my head in amazement and then look at what is sitting in the White House.

Georgia Democratic gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams claimed earlier this week that fetal heartbeats detected at six weeks are “manufactured sound” designed to help men control women’s bodies.

As long as we’re doing Georgia, I’ll see your Stacey Abrams and raise you a Herschel Walker:

3-B65-DF33-DCD7-487-B-A5-CD-4-AF8959216-D3.jpg

Reactions: Pulaski Cat Fan
His political opinions don't bother me. I'd be considered a leftist by most on here. What I don't like is how hateful he is. That does bother me. What really bothers me is that he will post awful, hateful things about people and then later post a funny video and put "timeline cleanser" on there. I just want to go "bro you're the reason my timeline needs cleansing"
Totally agree. If you've got an opinion, fine, but everything even remotely political you can almost see smoke coming out of his ears as he types it.

Attacking the fetal heartbeat is the child killer's new rebuttal to abortion.

Gotta love a good Christian man following the teaching of the Lord . . . when I was hungry, you put me on a bus . . . when I was thirsty, you booked me a one way ticket on a plane . . . when I was a stranger, you treated me like cargo and shipped me off to make political gain.

Sounds like some punk kid ran his mouth and then some drunk dumbass made him shutup.
So in your mind he "needed killing" . Your fearless leader pretty much made it open season on Conservatives with his stupid speech. Pathetic. This young man will not be the last conservative killed by the Looney Left. Now that your president condoned it, it will continue to happen and more frequently.

The only question is will the press report it?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT