POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oooh, how libertarian of you. Careful, your collectivist buddies will disown you.

BTW, do you support seatbelt laws?
We did a political compass test here once and I was all the way in the Libertarian Left corner. I support providing all people with the tools to succeed. Whether they do or not is up to them. But if they don’t that’s fine, you don’t throw them out with the trash. Rightwing libertarianism is just survival-of-the-fittest garbage attempting to justify cruelty. Humans are a societal species, there’s no such thing as a true individual.

s-l400.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: augustaky1
You didn't link anything. You copy and pasted from a site that no one has an idea where it came from. Care to provide an actual "link" to whatever site you are drawing your information from?
Directly from the memo itself as I stated. Sorry I’ve linked it maybe seven times over the last few years, figured everyone had it. I don’t recognize your screen name, are you new? Anyway here you go, the pdf itself. I always try to work directly with source documents when available.

Reactions: OHIO COLONEL
Hopefully he or Desantis don't the second time around.
I know DeSantis will not. The first thing he did as governor was to remove the biased Dim Supervisor of Elections in Broward County, Home of Hanging Chads. Most recently he removed Prosecuting Attorney in Hillsborough Co because he would not prosecute certain criminals. He was a George Soros man.

DeSantis will clean house.

Actual Freon was banned from further production. Learned this the hard way just a few weeks ago. My unit is about 12 -13 years old and was freezing up and not cooling properly. Had two companies come out and look at it. both right off the bat told me the unit needed to be replaced because it used R22 Freon. They both said Theirs still a supply of R22 stock out there but it's depleting because it's no longer made, therefore it's stupid expensive to get. Basically it wouldn't be cost effective for them or me to use it. So we called my wife's cousin who does HVAC, but he lives a couple of hours away and was difficult to get hold of, but once he did come out he determined it was just a faulty TXV valve. he put some leak stop in the system and had some R22 freon that he gave us a huge break on. After a couple of weeks for him to secure the valve, we finally got it replaced and it still cost me $700 even with the family discount. but all it's really doing is buying me some time. At least now I know I will still have to replace the unit, but can plan for it, instead of it being an emergency thing.
Some landfill wanted your unit! Next time. 😈

No doubt this will confuse rubes.
The Senate passed the legislation by unanimous consent in March.

Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) on the House floor Tuesday said the bill “would allow victims of human trafficking or sex offenses to seek civil remedies regardless of when the crime took place.”

Some diaries suggest that others not mentioned in your linked tweet might be at risk.

Reactions: trueblujr2
Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Minnesota are the states I was really thinking of.

Ohio is on a nice trajectory now.
I know there was quite a large surge in Republican registrations in Pa. leading up to the '20 election. And I've seen a few articles of how it is continuing, and even more so, this year.

Talked to a lady (aunt of a friend of mine who was down visiting) a few weeks ago from the suburbs of Minneapolis. She is very pro-Trump and was telling me of how many people she knows, who are life long Dems, who she said will be voting Republican. Talked about how people are totally fed up with crime since Floyd, defund the police, etc. Hope she's right.

Article from April regarding Pa......

Mayor Gorton's true colors coming out now that abortion is on the table...

https://www.wtvq.com/mayor-linda-gorton-urges-no-vote-on-anti-abortion-amendment/

“I’m a registered nurse and I come at this from that perspective. I have had a career in nursing over a span of 40 years; it is sacred to me for a patient and a physician to go in the exam room together, close the door and make those important health decisions. The government has no business in that exam room,”

Treated as such how? Please explain further because I like reading the thoughts of folks like you who have completely bought in and have become unhinged in the process.
Read the post right above yours. Read it slow so it sinks in. One side isn't prosecuting violent crime if you are a dem but will prosecute nonviolent crime as violent if you are right. I know you won't see it because you are a moderate that isn't "biased"...

Last edited:
One of the things I told friends after the '16 election was that, one....Trump knew basically nobody in national politics and D.C. and how in the world would he get good, like minded thinking people who would be loyal? And two....if he came in thinking the President's job was like being a CEO he would have problems.
Well, you were correct. He didn't know who to trust. He made terrible hires and surrounded himself with drifters, leakers, and people trying to make a buck off of him. He deferred to Mitch a lot which is as RINO as it gets. Not a single Dem or Obama holdover should have been allowed to stay in any capacity in any agency he had control over.

DeSantis would be the ideal fit. He's a fighter like Trump but he goes on the offense and knows how to get legislation done.

My friend and I got into a lightsaber duel with an old man. It didn’t go well for me.

pvBD5C6.gif

But seriously, I’ve just been busy with work, raising kids and had a bit of burn out with politics as of late and decided to take a break from it. All is well though my friend. Thanks for checking in.

Now can someone tell me which direction I need to go to get off this stage?

Good little side bar on Christopher Lee. Turns out he was the most interesting man in the world.

This is true. His administration was doomed from the first day. Obama had packed the executive branch of the government with Marxist. Why he didn't clean house at the very beginning is a mystery and America has paid dearly for that mistake.
Well I believe there is someone out there that would immediately clean house. But stick with Trump and pay the price again. I really don’t get it.

Reactions: BlueRunner11
ADVERTISEMENT