POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
While I have rust belt concerns about any Republican candidate not named “Trump”
Can't speak for Michigan and other rust belt states, but I think Ohio is now pretty safe for Republicans no matter who runs. Still see a lot of Trump signs and flags....but many of the Dem leaning/union people I know have come totally over to the Republicans. They see Republicans more as the party for the little guy than the Dems. Total switch from 20 years ago.

6ubhey.jpg

How long ago did we post here that Amazon was getting massive shadow help? Guess now it's starting to come out.

Amazon was selling books out of a garage. Then grew to selling other things. Then started prime (before the streaming addiction) where they were, at best, breaking even. For years (prior to aws) noone could figure out what they were doing because they openly ran at a loss. The only explanation was they had shadow help from some nation/state/agency.

Unfortunately I doubt it. They're probably getting reassured as we speak by the far left power brokers that everything will be fine and more money is on the way.
I would venture to guess they are a pawn of the WEF, built to control world commerce and turn small towns into ghost towns where no small business could pretend to thrive.

..give it a rest. His latest false equivalency...anyone who hated Michael Vick for dogfighting but doesn't hate Brett Favre (taking government funds to open a gym) and Donald Trump (the current fraud accusations) must be racist.

Who wants to tell him that Favre paid everything back and that Trump donated almost exclusively to Democrats during the period they're talking about? Of course none of that matters if you're like me and simply disgusted by people who torture loyal animals for entertainment.

The worst part is knowing how much privilege he enjoyed while at UK. Isn't there anyone in his circle who can tell him to quit pointing fingers at anyone else? Hell he says he witnessed dog fighting in Owensboro.

I'm just curious. How do people know Rex says these things?

Once I decided he was a nut and a thief not worthy of my time, I found it extremely easy to tune him out. But some people who apparently feel the same way about him as I do seem to be constantly aware of his latest remarks. How? And Why?

Last edited:
I support universal education so that’s irrelevant.
You support universal education but you won't blame universities for their greed instead want citizens to pay whatever their demands are.

And I'm guessing, instead of being "a centrist in europe" You'll go way beyond what they do...meaning any liberal arts school, private university, etc they have to pay tuition at those schools, and that wouldn't be fair bc the rich could attend those.

What Vick did was disgusting. What Favre did was terrible, regardless if he did pay it back. And Trump has done plenty of things that are worthy of debate and ridicule.

I must be an equal opportunity racist.

Shot:

Chaser:

d28btsbrefp91.png
We are getting soooooooo close to The Purge...

How long ago did we post here that Amazon was getting massive shadow help? Guess now it's starting to come out.

Amazon was selling books out of a garage. Then grew to selling other things. Then started prime (before the streaming addiction) where they were, at best, breaking even. For years (prior to aws) noone could figure out what they were doing because they openly ran at a loss. The only explanation was they had shadow help from some nation/state/agency.

Unfortunately I doubt it. They're probably getting reassured as we speak by the far left power brokers that everything will be fine and more money is on the way.
I see you mentioned it later, but yes, Amazon makes all of their money from AWS. The contracts they have with the government numbers around 7500 which includes all of the alphabet agencies, including the NSA who just gave them a 10B dollar secret contract.

The government has long picked the winners and losers in the economy by giving them .gov contracts in exchange for their "loyalty". See railroads and car companies of yesteryear and Facebook, Twitter, and Google today.

Stakeholder capitalism for the loss.

Except Trump and his cronies. I’ll link it again, the plan directly from Trump’s lawyer John Eastman himself:
  1. VP Pence, presiding over the joint session (or Senate Pro Tempore Grassley, if Pence recuses himself), begins to open and count the ballots, starting with Alabama (without conceding that the procedure, specified by the Electoral Count Act, of going through the States alphabetically is required).
  2. When he gets to Arizona, he announces that he has multiple slates of electors, and so is going to defer decision on that until finishing the other States. This would be the first break with the procedure set out in the Act.
  3. At the end, he announces that because of the ongoing disputes in the 7 States, there are no electors that can be deemed validly appointed in those States. That means the total number of “electors appointed” – the language of the 12th Amendment – is 454. This reading of the 12th Amendment has also been advanced by Harvard Law Professor Laurence Tribe. A “majority of the electors appointed” would therefore be 228. There are at this point 232 votes for Trump, 222 votes for Biden. Pence then gavels President Trump as re-elected.
You didn't link anything. You copy and pasted from a site that no one has an idea where it came from. Care to provide an actual "link" to whatever site you are drawing your information from?

Can't speak for Michigan and other rust belt states, but I think Ohio is now pretty safe for Republicans no matter who runs. Still see a lot of Trump signs and flags....but many of the Dem leaning/union people I know have come totally over to the Republicans. They see Republicans more as the party for the little guy than the Dems. Total switch from 20 years ago.
If you listen to my neighbor and good friend talk, you'd think he'd be all on board the Trump Train, but he's not. Hates the guy, Voted Democrat and voted for Biden because he was convinced Trump was the devil incarnate. This is a guy who has an arsenal of guns, Hated the BLM/Antifa riot movement, supports the police, ex marine with three tours of duty. He's in his mid 60's now. Great guy, fun to be around, just hated everything that was Trump with a passion. Anywho, we were playing cornhole a couple of months ago and he basically told me then, he was talking with his wife and they both decided after all that's been going on, they couldn't vote Democrat anymore. Now it doesn't mean he'll vote for Trump, he still hates the guy, but I certainly know it's one two less democrat votes.

I'm just curious. How do people know Rex says these things?

Once I decided he was a nut and a thief not worthy of my time, I found it extremely easy to tune him out. But some people who apparently feel the same way about him as I do seem to be constantly aware of his latest remarks. How? And Why?
Yeah, pretty easy to tune people out.

or just laugh at it and keep scrolling. Posting about it just gets it out there more and gives people the attention they are already looking for.

Reactions: roguemocha
All 3 of them have done awful things and you shouldn't like any of them.
Maybe so, but I would much rather pay $2 for gas, have a grocery bill 35% less than paying today, have our border secured, and if you haven't taken the time to read up, Venezuela opened their prisons up and sent them packing to the US border, have a military that is strong, not have 87,000 IRS agents but would rather have 87,000 more police, and have much less crime.
But then, the man we have is so clean along with his son but Trump is worse?

Treated as such how? Please explain further because I like reading the thoughts of folks like you who have completely bought in and have become unhinged in the process.

Gaslight and spin all you want. If you really want to "read the thoughts of the unhinged", then read those of your own leftist lunatics. You can start with this leftist pos who ran down and KILLED a Republican kid over politics!

man-killed-republican-bond-04.jpeg

I'm sure your fascist leader's divisive speech condemning Republicans didn't do anything to help incite this violence in your brainwashed little leftist mind. If you want to see the problem, just look in the mirror. You leftists are destroying the country.

article-6311f3e5d92f6.jpg

This is true. His administration was doomed from the first day. Obama had packed the executive branch of the government with Marxist. Why he didn't clean house at the very beginning is a mystery and America has paid dearly for that mistake.
Hopefully he or Desantis don't the second time around.

Reactions: Oldbluefart
You support universal education but you won't blame universities for their greed instead want citizens to pay whatever their demands are.

And I'm guessing, instead of being "a centrist in europe" You'll go way beyond what they do...meaning any liberal arts school, private university, etc they have to pay tuition at those schools, and that wouldn't be fair bc the rich could attend those.
There would be free public schools and tuition private schools just like there are now. It would just extend to college like it was extended to High School.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT