POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What if Hilliary has a health issue tonight and can't stay on stage? Do we simply get a 1 on 1? Trump and moderator

Also are we sure her first early exit wasn't a black out and she felt it coming? Something triggers this and I hope Trump can burn her up to the point she loses it and faints.

Something like "Donald that's a GD lie"..........SMACK!! Face to the floor!

What if Trump is her trigger? First time she was in his proximity during election cycle was the 9/11 memorial, that ended with her being dragged into the handicap van with non-contagious bacterial/viral walking double pneumonia.

Reactions: Mashburned
Would love Trump to establish a strong nickname quickly. Something like "Lyin' Hill", "One Shoe McClinton", "Hot Sauce Hillary", also "Sickly Bitch" are all being floated right now in the war room I would imagine.

Christ almighty I hope this thing lives up to the hype. No way it could, though, right? <crosses fingers>
I hope he calls her Crooked Hillary at least once tonight.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
I think you have over valued his input.

Yeah, that's the issue. No one would attack Moe if the guy just had an ounce of insight. Shows no humility. He's not humble. Uses condescension through his playful innocent arrogance to defuse it.

Moe does has some points to be discussed. Would love for him to be more human. But it's not gonna happen. There is no good discussion from Moe or Cardkilla if you cannot be humble to see the faults in your own party. Blame the other, but they are little innocent angels. It's bullshit

Hot Sauce would be a great play if she questions his pandering.

Just a quick, yea where is your hot sauce?!?

Reactions: Mashburned
I think there's also valid reason to drug test both of them prior to the debate, similar to any boxing match.

I can't even imagine the amount of amphetamines that will be coursing through Hillary's body tonight to help maintain focus and eyeball stability.

Partly what makes me hold out hope of an "episode".

Dead Serious! Best case scenario and it would flat end her today.

I think there's also valid reason to drug test both of them prior to the debate, similar to any boxing match.

I can't even imagine the amount of amphetamines that will be coursing through Hillary's body tonight to help maintain focus and eyeball stability.

I bet she has a jar of greenies on tap that would shame the 86 Mets.

Reactions: argubs2
I see the reality show crowd is hyped.

I've got a freakin calculus test to study for so I don't think I'm gonna be able to tune in. I'm sure I'll get the cliff notes from the impartial watchers here later though.

Can't wait to hear about their policies tonight [roll]

Looks like my prediction back in August is coming true though. If you just read the Bible you knew it was coming. The demand for guns and ammo will be apocalyptic on Nov 9th. :gun:

I see the reality show crowd is hyped.

I've got a freakin calculus test to study for so I don't think I'm gonna be able to tune in. I'm sure I'll get the cliff notes from the impartial watchers here later though.

Can't wait to hear about their policies tonight [roll]

Looks like my prediction back in August is coming true though. If you just read the Bible you knew it was coming. The demand for guns and ammo will be apocalyptic on Nov 9th. :gun:

High school or college?

What criterion in DSM 5 does your claim fit in?

Yeah, physical perception is just a teeny weeny part of narcissism. But perception of "self looks" does not define it.

Your claim is only one criteria for A. Need 2. The rest fits you to a Tee.

"DSM 5"?

Mmm if your read the article it did not mention redrawing congressional districts. I think the process needs to change. Political views within a state are usually very diverse. This would give each voter reassurance that their vote matters. One major metropolitan area can nullify an entire area of a state.
The congressional districts have already been gerrymandered - there's no need to redraw them from a GOP perspective. If you want change maybe we should go by overall popular vote.

Is this really happening on our campuses around the country? I honestly thought it was a joke until I saw this picture.

CtTstwMUIAAcdJP_zpsdalpunm1.jpg

As long as Donald doesn't vomit, pee his pants or go into one of his drooling name calling fits it will probably declared a good night for him. Although that would make great television and he does love that. So who knows.

What are they concerned about being triggered?
Are college aged students unable to control their emotions, or make decision to get up if something said bothers them?

Hmm. Doesn't the field caution people about making clinical diagnoses in non-clinical settings?

hahaha, good luck with that Moe.

Sat in for a Physical Therapy Doctorate tour with other prospective students and the tour guide was asked what they do for fun. His response, "Oh, we break HIPAA".

http://mathworld.wolfram.com/images/eps-gif/MobiusStrip_1000.gif

The mobius strip is just an idea. Its connection to the real world is all in the mind. So when a speculative assertion is "proved" by another speculative assertion, the argument has no connection to the real world. Like a mobius strip.

I think you're kidding me that you didn't get that.

Say that again.

Please forgive me I was raised to talk plain talk that can be understood. Never went to college, so I never asked or expected other people to pay the debts I made. I worked hard to have what I have without any handouts from the government, so, I reckon I am from a different stock than you.

Raise your hand if you expected to be reading Silver tweets like this in late September....Trump is as bad as I said all year. Maybe Hillary is worse than that......

Nate Silver ‏@NateSilver538 6h6 hours ago
The latest polling is consistent with a Clinton lead of only ~1% nationally. State firewall breaking up. Trend lines awful.

Nate Silver ‏@NateSilver538 8h8 hours ago
Last 6 polls in Colorado, supposed "safe" state for Clinton: Trump +1 Trump +4 Clinton +1 Clinton +2 Clinton +7 Trump +4

You know he had to be talked off a ledge after tweeting that

I hope he calls her Crooked Hillary at least once tonight.

I don't think he can resist doing it at least once

Are college aged students unable to control their emotions, or make decision to get up if something said bothers them?

YouTube search for "trigglypuff" provides much free entertainment before your answer becomes a disappointing "no". Including this one, oddly absent of the aforementioned star, or maybe it isn't . . disturbing yet very real encounters. Ask a late baby boomer or an early gen. Xr how much faith he has in the millennial generation. Answers you will get should match the sad, sad scene you will see here:

YouTube search for "trigglypuff" provides much free entertainment before your answer becomes a disappointing "no". Including this one, oddly absent of the aforementioned star, or maybe it isn't . . disturbing yet very real encounters. Ask a late baby boomer or an early gen. Xr how much faith he has in the millennial generation. Answers you will get should match the sad, sad scene you will see here:

Wow

Poll: Clinton Leads Trump Among Likely Voters Ahead of First Debate

"Just hours ahead of the first 2016 presidential debate, Hillary Clinton continues to lead Donald Trump by 5 points, 45 percent to 40 percent, unchanged from last week, according to the latest NBC News/SurveyMonkey Weekly Election Tracking Poll.

In a two-way match-up without the third-party candidates, Clinton has a 7-point advantage over Trump, 51 percent to 44 percent. The margin is up from 5 points last week among likely voters."

This poll has pretty much tracked as an indicator of the results of the NBC/Wall ST. Journal poll the last few weeks.

Say that again.

Please forgive me I was raised to talk plain talk that can be understood. Never went to college, so I never asked or expected other people to pay the debts I made. I worked hard to have what I have without any handouts from the government, so, I reckon I am from a different stock than you.

Well, hecky-toot.

"Just hours ahead of the first 2016 presidential debate, Hillary Clinton continues to lead Donald Trump by 5 points, 45 percent to 40 percent, unchanged from last week, according to the latest NBC News/SurveyMonkey Weekly Election Tracking Poll.

In a two-way match-up without the third-party candidates, Clinton has a 7-point advantage over Trump, 51 percent to 44 percent. The margin is up from 5 points last week among likely voters."

This poll has pretty much tracked as an indicator of the results of the NBC/Wall ST. Journal poll the last few weeks.

That's funny because every poll out there says the race is a dead heat within the margins of error.

And I'm talking about people that do this for a job and not a political agenda. Stop getting shit from Facebook and Google.

Survey Monkey doesn't have a great rep. Probably a closer race.

That's funny because every poll out there says the race is a dead heat within the margins of error.

And I'm talking about people that do this for a job and not a political agenda. Stop getting shit from Facebook and Google.

Yeah, like the polls out there today using questionable techniques to produce a headline. The NBC/Wall St Journal poll is usually a pretty solid predictive poll.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT