POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who in their right mind would trust media clowns to fact check anything? I'm not even talking about their obvious bias towards Hillary, just their general intellect.

The New York GD Times had to issue two corrections about what Aleppo was WHILE they were pointing out how stupid Gary Johnson is.

So we expect Lester Holt or whoever to, on the spot, be able to parse answers and give immediate corrections? Based on their vast intelligence and understanding of current events? k

Amazing that the democratic party is still trying to push mass immigration on the United States despite the horrific chaos that is now plaguing Europe.
I saw a piece about a prominent German doctor quitting & walking out because of the conditions in her hospital caused by the refugees.

Refugees showing up demanding treatment, sexually assaulting staff & other patients, 24 hour armed security has to be on site at all times, foreign diseases being spread that Germany isn't accustomed to treating/curing. The way she explained, it's just a total disaster.

I would like to know what their definition of "fact checking" is.

If Clinton says, "I didn't do anything wrong with my email," does Holt have to go on to explain that the DOJ and FBI chose not to pursue charges in one of the most blatant displays of corruption and political favoritism this country has ever seen, and by any objective standard, Clinton violated multiple federal criminal statutes and is unfit to serve as POTUS?

Or does the FBI and DOJ shirking every bit of responsibility they have to this country make a Clinton statement that she "did nothing wrong" factual?

If Clinton claims "doctors say she's healthy", does Holt have to go into the details of why her "noncontagious pneumonia" diagnosis is laughable? Why a doctor would obviously write whatever the hell she's told to write? Why the "pneumonia", coupled with her coughing fits, seizures, fainting and inability for her eyes to work together show's her doctor is clearly full of shit?

Etc. Etc.

What is fact checking, team HRC?

Reactions: Willy4UK
I saw a piece about a prominent German doctor quitting & walking out because of the conditions in her hospital caused by the refugees.

Refugees showing up demanding treatment, sexually assaulting staff & other patients, 24 hour armed security has to be on site at all times, foreign diseases being spread that Germany isn't accustomed to treating/curing. The way she explained, it's just a total disaster.

Nothing about it makes any sense. In fact nothing in this world is making sense anymore.

I would like to know what their definition of "fact checking" is.

If Clinton says, "I didn't do anything wrong with my email," does Holt have to go on to explain that the DOJ and FBI chose not to pursue charges in one of the most blatant displays of corruption and political favoritism this country has ever seen, and by any objective standard, Clinton violated multiple federal criminal statutes and is unfit to serve as POTUS?

Or does the FBI and DOJ shirking every bit of responsibility they have to this country make a Clinton statement that she "did nothing wrong" factual?

If Clinton claims "doctors say she's healthy", does Holt have to go into the details of why her "noncontagious pneumonia" diagnosis is laughable? Why a doctor would obviously write whatever the hell she's told to write? Why the "pneumonia", coupled with her coughing fits, seizures, fainting and inability for her eyes to work together show's her doctor is clearly full of shit?

Etc. Etc.

What is fact checking, team HRC?

Exactly. Pure irony that she has the audacity to demand fact checking.

Reactions: mdlUK.1

Have been to Germany more than 50 times and I absolutely HATE what the current administration has allowed. Completely surprised they haven't kicked her leftist ass out of Berlin. It's as if they didn't learn from the 'guest worker' program after WWII where they brought in so many Turkish people and as a result they've had terrible problems.

Reactions: warrior-cat
I'm voting for Trump but Clinton will win the debate. Despite what I think about her and her policies she is intelligent and a great debater. She owned the stage during the democratic debates in 2008.

You also have to take into account the democratic media propaganda machine that will be churning after the debate. One thing you can bank on is they will spin the debate totally in favor of Clinton.

Reactions: warrior-cat
It will be interesting (not interesting enough for me to watch); Clinton is one of the best at not answering questions/outright lying and doing it in a way that it's just glossed over. Part of this is media bias, but she is such a committed liar and gaslights like nobody's business.

Trump, is prone to saying ridiculous things, but then comes back with a one liner or comment that overshadows all of his previous stupidity.

Maybe their hurricane of obfuscation will devour the entire set and save us all.

& everyone can see what's happening, but no one is willing to speak up. Take that National Geographic magazine cover for example. A picture of a family of Muslims & it's titled "The new Europeans: How waves of immigrants are reshaping a continent."

People are too scared to call it for what it is out if fear of being labeled by liberals, who then attack their their personal life, demand that they lose their job, & ultimately ruin their lives.

This is why I believe Trump will win big. All across America we all see what's happening in Europe & starting to happen here. Trump is the only one with a voice who willing to stand up & say "**** that! Not America! Not on my watch!"

I agree. There was like 17 Republican nominees and he is the only one that didn't sound like an establishment clone. No one was talking about immigration, no one was talking about losing jobs to free trade, etc. At least he was saying what people wanted to hear which is a lot more than the other candidates were talking about.

Have been to Germany more than 50 times and I absolutely HATE what the current administration has allowed. Completely surprised they haven't kicked her leftist ass out of Berlin. It's as if they didn't learn from the 'guest worker' program after WWII where they brought in so many Turkish people and as a result they've had terrible problems.

They're finally coming around to fixing it, though. Merkel has tucked tail & admitted the flooding of refugees was a mistake.

The people are finally fighting back against the liberals labeling them racist & xenophobic, & are demanding change. Soon enough, Merkel will be out & Germany will halt all refugees intake & end open border policies.

What's refreshing is that it's just not Germany either. UK, France, Holland, etc... Western civilization is finally starting to say enough is enough.

I will be shocked if Hillary does not try to mud this debate up to try and bait Trump. We all know what the story will be afterwards. Trump does not have the right temperament, he did not stay on message, etc. etc. all the while she gets a pass like she has for her entire existence (with the MSM). I can hear it now, Donald said this about women, and he said this about the generals, and he said this about John McCain, etc. etc.

Its all she knows because she cannot debate him on her record.

I know what she will do. The question is what will Trump do and that is why her camp is so nervous about tonight and trying everything possible to stack the deck against him.

Reactions: Mashburned
I think Trump has probably wised up some on debates. He still commands the room. Just needs to think a little before he speaks. Hillary represents a grievance party and it's a turn off.

Mass shooting at a Houston strip mall. Six injured, shooter killed by police. Identity of shooter has yet to be reported. Another poisonous skittle?
No names or word on the shooters race. Obviously not a white guy so it will be ignored.

Edit: picture and name came out and it was a white guy. Funny how fast that info comes out about a non Islamic terrorist. Took us 2 days to hear the Washington Mall shooters name, this guy it only took a few hours.

Last edited:
Was there for 3 years mid 70's, 3 1/2 years mid 80's, and 2 years mid 90's. The 70's had a lot of problems with the Turkish people. Had a run in or 2 myself in 76. Was staring down three of them with straight razors outside a bar in Frankfort. Was bailed out by a couple walking by and my buddies coming out of the bar I had just come out of 5 minutes earlier (was drunk and needed fresh air).

Reactions: From-the-stands
CtR_-IrVIAATKMo.jpg

At 48, I didn't initially see that as selfies. I thought how funny, Bernie Sanders showed up.

Well at least she has the single white female demographic sown up. Where's the diversity?

Reactions: mdlUK.1
At 48, I didn't initially see that as selfies. I thought how funny, Bernie Sanders showed up.

Well at least she has the single white female demographic sown up. Where's the diversity?
I never thought selfie either but I'm an old guy.

No names or word on the shooters race. Obviously not a white guy so it will be ignored.

Edit: picture and name came out and it was a white guy. Funny how fast that info comes out about a non Islamic terrorist. Took us 2 days to hear the Washington Mall shooters name, this guy it only took a few hours.
It appears that he is actually is of Indian background, but probably a citizen, as he is a licensed attorney. The media was undoubtedly hoping for some "alt right" troll to be at fault here, but, if they can't play that card, they will just play the "guns" card.

Reactions: screwduke1
I will go on record and say if Donald stands there and says absolutely nothing he would win. Maybe add at the end he fulfilled his obligation to show up but the debate process is a mockery of what is the hiring of the most important position in the land the news cycles that come from this public coverup of corruption is sickening.

Then walk off and don't even say thank you.

I will go on record and say if Donald stands there and says absolutely nothing he would win. Maybe add at the end he fulfilled his obligation to show up but the debate process is a mockery of what is the hiring of the most important position in the land the news cycles that come from this public coverup of corruption is sickening.

Then walk off and don't even say thank you.
Does he pull the mike out of the stand and drop it?:smiley:

Reactions: CrittendenWildcat
I really couldn't give less of a shit what either of them say tonight. My list of reasons I hate Clinton is long far before we get to policy reasons (and gender is nowhere on the list).

However, I probably will be watching most of the debate in the hopes that Clinton has another health "episode". Really, that's all I care to see. You'll get an Aaron-Harrison-drills-a-three-to-keep-UK-alive type cheer out of me if she faints/has a seizure/goes cross eyed.

Cuban won't rattle Trump. In fact it will probably motivate him to kick Hillarys ass even more.
Trump has a reputation for being thin-skinned. Is the mere presence of a smirking Cuban enough to distract Trump? History is full of examples of a single sentence in a debate coming back to haunt someone - you don't have to be distracted long at all to say something dumb. And that's especially true of an R, and even more especially true of Trump. The media is dying to be able to declare Clinton the winner. So, he's got to just ignore Cuban. Really Trump should have the advantage here, since he has a microphone and Cuban doesn't. The smart thing may be to make a summary dismissal of Cuban right off the bat, and then ignore him for the balance of time. And along with acknowledging Cuban, he can acknowledge Flowers, and whomever else in serial harasser Bill's history shows up.....

How do we know nothing was found? On Tuesday Bill met with Lynch on a tarmac in Arizona, on Saturday Hilary was interviewed by the FBI, on Monday Comey announced no charges. Coincidence? Hardly.. Only a pea brain would think that timeline was coincidental..

Give Obama credit for politicizing the DOJ, the IRS, the FBI.. Dont want to hear one Lib crying when the next republican uses the same tactics to crucify Democrats.

You make speculative charges backed with more speculation.

This new Breitbart poll is looking very similar to the USA Wide tracking maps I have been posting. Clinton appears to be running out out pathways to 270.
http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...uld-win-election-today-based-current-polling/

Clinton-Trump-2016-Electoral-Map-Trump-Wins-640x480.jpg

That poll looks realistic, Pennsylvania and Colorado might swap.
I think Trump wins Pennsylvania, I read an article from the Pittsburgh paper a few weeks ago, and it was trying to explain to Urban people how the polls in Pa were so close.
The writer stated that outside of Philly and Pitt it was all Trump.

Does Cuban plan on acting like he's at a Mav's game or something? Why would it make a difference if he's in the audience?

Nice to see the Clinton campaign was out in full force asking for special treatment at the debate. Yeah, "fact check" Trump. Why don't we fact check Clinton?

I expect Holt to jump in a few times in Clinton's defense.

Holt is a Republican.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT