POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So Team Hillary attempts to, what exactly, intimidate Trump by inviting Cuban. She's out of her comfort zone, it was bound not to end well. Don't brawl with a brawler. So he invites Flowers - and the left is crying about it? Sheesh. If I'm not mistaken, Obama told Dems to take a gun to a knife fight, to punch back twice as hard. And they cry over this? Classic bully stuff. Punch them in the nose, give them a taste of their own, they slink away.

Uh oh. Hillary totally giving up in Ohio, early voting in Florida shows Trump received +200k more votes & now a Hillary volunteer claiming the race is even close in California.

Here's some more good news. The newest Pennsylvania poll shows her up by 2. Considering likely turnout and enthusiasm for Trump, it's a dead tossup. And he's up by 4 in Colorado. He keeps whittling away at that four touchdown lead.

And Trump leading in enough states to easily get over the 270 EV threshold.
Capture_9_28.png

So Team Hillary attempts to, what exactly, intimidate Trump by inviting Cuban. She's out of her comfort zone, it was bound not to end well. Don't brawl with a brawler. So he invites Flowers - and the left is crying about it? Sheesh. If I'm not mistaken, Obama told Dems to take a gun to a knife fight, to punch back twice as hard. And they cry over this? Classic bully stuff. Punch them in the nose, give them a taste of their own, they slink away.
Cuban won't rattle Trump. In fact it will probably motivate him to kick Hillarys ass even more.

Should it be the job of the moderator to fact check the canidates?
No. What's the point? Only 20%-30% of the country believe & trust the media. Therefore, in the eyes of the people who matter, their checking of the facts doesn't seem to have much credibility.

Exactly, that has been going on for a while now. You can't wear "Make America Great Again" hats and shirts without getting attacked by the left which flies in the face of freedom of speech. The real bullies are the Communistic/Nazi style propaganda spewing liberals.

Reactions: mdlUK.1
Paging Monica Lewinsky... Paging Monica Lewinsky...

I'd get every one of those ladies (Lewinsky, Flowers, Jones, Broaddrick) to appear at all the debates. Pay 'em well and give 'em front row seats as close to Clinton as possible.

Ultimate trolling.

Fattening hog Crowley showed us way back then which way CNN leans. In fact I think CNN may be more Liberal and dishonest than MSNBC

Paging Monica Lewinsky... Paging Monica Lewinsky...

I'd get every one of those ladies (Lewinsky, Flowers, Jones, Broaddrick) to appear at all the debates. Pay 'em well and give 'em front row seats as close to Clinton as possible.

Ultimate trolling.

I would have done exactly that. So, Trump is showing more restraint than me.

Floridians will be voting Trump.

Hillary is a dirty coont and a fakey fake ass
Correct. I live in Jacksonville & the Trump train is full speed ahead throughout the sunshine state.

Trump leading the state in early voting is a first for any Republican nominee.

Reactions: Willy4UK
Does Cuban plan on acting like he's at a Mav's game or something? Why would it make a difference if he's in the audience?

Nice to see the Clinton campaign was out in full force asking for special treatment at the debate. Yeah, "fact check" Trump. Why don't we fact check Clinton?

I expect Holt to jump in a few times in Clinton's defense.

Also, of all the lies and half truths, Clinton having a specially built podium to larger and less frail than she actually is may be the most comical. Screaming "fact check" when you're trying to alter reality on something as basic as the candidate's height.

Trump really doesn't have to do anything like Bush laughing Gore off, or Reagan's little joke about age. He literally has to stay calm and mild mannered and make Hiliary do what she knows she has to to and that is overextend herself in an effort to beat him.

Trump can stand back and let her swing away like an adolescent child and then pick his shots whenever he wants.

It truly is amazing how easy it is for him, and I hope he doesn't get caught up into her or the moderator's tactics to rattle him.

Also BLM protest and bombings or explosions which ever you choose will be at an all time high over the next few months I'm sure. Hopefully once trump wins we can rid ourselves of these fear mongering tactics by the left.......it's no coincidence that the whites are rallying and shit is hitting the fan, F' Em, deal with it.

Reactions: WettCat
I keep seeing a reference to the trump lead in Florida's early voting.

I don't see any actual vote count on the official website. So the lead is based on an assumption that people voted party line? That's a reasonable assumption, but I think I'd hold off on declaring victory based on that alone.

Big blue, I posted the original link to the turnout in Florida. I swallowed a troll link hook, line and sinker I believe.
I dont think Florida has voted yet.

Reading that draft thread, I can't imagine being drafted to fight in a war, especially for a cause you totally disagree with.

I was 15 on September 11, 2001. Can't imagine if all my future plans were thrown out the window because I got drafted and sent overseas (And I didn't even disagree with the war at that time, being 15 and Iraq = terrorism). Thankfully there were enough people willing to join the military voluntarily.

The mandatory national service being kicked around in that thread is an even worse idea. Maybe if you're a net tax payer rather than taker you can be exempt from national service.

Well, this is interesting:

ICE union endorses Trump
By POLITICO STAFF

The union representing the nation’s Immigration and Customs Enforcement officers and staff is throwing its support behind GOP nominee Donald Trump.

It’s the first time ever that the National Immigration and Customs Enforcement Council has endorsed a candidate for president, according to a statement posted on Trump’s campaign web site Monday.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/...ent-union-endorses-trump-228664#ixzz4LMizqapq

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
Big blue, I posted the original link to the turnout in Florida. I swallowed a troll link hook, line and sinker I believe.
I dont think Florida has voted yet.

Was easy to do. The link looks like legit voter turnout, but no vote account. So apparently the rationale behind assuming Trump leads is that each voter voted party line. So not a great measure by any means.

And as you said, I've seen links that say voting hasn't even started, although that apparently official site says otherwise. Looks like it's started, but results not yet released.

Alot of misinformation and half information. Who knows what to believe

I keep seeing a reference to the trump lead in Florida's early voting.

I don't see any actual vote count on the official website. So the lead is based on an assumption that people voted party line? That's a reasonable assumption, but I think I'd hold off on declaring victory based on that alone.

I believe the number is based on requests for early voting.

Reading that draft thread, I can't imagine being drafted to fight in a war, especially for a cause you totally disagree with.

I was 15 on September 11, 2001. Can't imagine if all my future plans were thrown out the window because I got drafted and sent overseas (And I didn't even disagree with the war at that time, being 15 and Iraq = terrorism). Thankfully there were enough people willing to join the military voluntarily.

The mandatory national service being kicked around in that thread is an even worse idea. Maybe if you're a net tax payer rather than taker you can be exempt from national service.
I was stationed in Portugal from 88-91 with a NATO command. The Portuguese at the time had mandatory service (at least for some). I worked mainly with career military as I was in a very technical field. The mandatory service guys were some outstanding young individuals and worked very hard and were proud of their service as they should be. In reality they were basically just given busy work for the two years they were in. Standing watch, "guard" duty as it was, basic facilities maintenance, etc.

I understand the concept of mandatory service and the idea that it teaches discipline and basic service. But in application, I did not see a great value for their country or the individuals, I just do not think mandatory military service is a good idea. I could understand mandatory civil service or military reserves as their are far more applications that mandatory service could be used for.

YMMV, just my personal experience with mandatory service as it was actually used by an ally.

Could the Army Corps of Engineers be expanded in some way to help with the infrastructure problem?

Maybe build a wall, say, on the Mexican border?

2 years of that, including some basic training... just a thought.

I mean, how desperate is Hilldawg & her side that the overriding story going into the debate is openly begging, BEGGING the moderator to be biased against Trump?

fact check him! fact check him!!!

that's the best winning strategery they can come up with? astounding.

Democrats have the least insight to anyone on the planet.

1. Pushing for violent protests
2. Pushing for Islamist terrorist refugees
3.Pushing for fact checking

She keeps pushing and pushing as if the majority of America agrees with her. They don't. Once the debates are shown to be a pro-Hillary campaign strategy, people will again realize that she is the worst choice for the job. Keeping forcing this Hillary, oh please please keep forcing

Reactions: Bill Derington
Mass shooting at a Houston strip mall. Six injured, shooter killed by police. Identity of shooter has yet to be reported. Another poisonous skittle?

Amazing that the democratic party is still trying to push mass immigration on the United States despite the horrific chaos that is now plaguing Europe.

Reactions: mdlUK.1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT