POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sport media outrage and demanding of release about the Seattle Mariners catcher tweeting the rioters were acting like animals. Kaepernick "pig" socks were free speech.

This is why I chuckle every time one I hear some variation of "we need to have a conversation..."

but yet you are ok with importing hundreds of thousands of "islamic refugees"? makes no sense. we should let as many poorly vetted or unvetted refugees from islamic states as well as illegals into our country, but take guns away from everyone because you are afraid they might end up the wrong hands? how about solve the actual problem rather than side stepping around real issue? because it doesn't fit your sides talking points. i already know the answer. damn dude. i can tell your smart, but you can be really dumb at the same time?
And I'll ask this again. Why, out of the 10000 that we have taken, were there only 56 Christians? They are some of the most persecuted, so why take so few?

And I'll ask this again. Why, out of the 10000 that we have taken, were there only 56 Christians? They are some of the most persecuted, so why take so few?
Remember the President has said that there is no religious test when it comes to allowing refugess to enter The US.

Maybe I am being a bit dramatic but I do believe Monday night will be one of the most important events for the future of this country. An all time audience will be watching.

Will be interesting to see if there are any significant announcements or candidate bombshells between now and Monday's debate....

Reactions: allabouttheUK
If you are feeding TV with placed protestors and most aren't even from your area of town, and the public defender is out doing his best to stop people from being arrested as much as possible. And TV is catching said public defender at every single altercation with cops wouldn't a logical person think maybe this is all set up because NC is a battle ground state?

I mean I'm not trying to go all conspiracy here but it sure seems fishy!

LOL at Clinton wanting a step stool for the debate. Is there a single genuine thing about that woman?

The only images of her that aren't meticulously crafted wind up with her fainting and being dragged into a van, going cross eyed while talking, hacking shit up into a cup, etc.

Reactions: UK till Death
His answer. But you were the one who attacked his stance on the 2nd amendment by invoking the constitutional angle. Too bad you were wrong, and dont understand it wasnt the same issue.
I'm not running for president. I wasn't asked on Fox how to fix the violence in the streets or continually telling the whole world how I will protect the 2nd amendment and my opponent will repeal it.

Listen up Trumppets, if the idea pops into his brain, your hero changes the narrative. But of course you actually believe him when he says, believe me!! Sucks for you.

If you are feeding TV with placed protestors and most aren't even from your area of town, and the public defender is out doing his best to stop people from being arrested as much as possible. And TV is catching said public defender at every single altercation with cops wouldn't a logical person think maybe this is all set up because NC is a battle ground state?

I mean I'm not trying to go all conspiracy here but it sure seems fishy!

I don;t think its set up because it's a battleground state, if anything the protests and riots help Trump.

As for the public defender being on the frontline, he's simply making a name for himself to join or set up a private firm. Very smart on his part.

I don;t think its set up because it's a battleground state, if anything the protests and riots help Trump.

As for the public defender being on the frontline, he's simply making a name for himself to join or set up a private firm. Very smart on his part.
Oklahoma is not a battleground state and that shooting is much worse than the one in NC. But the protesters end up in a battleground state. Hmmm.....

Hopefully Clinton is so worried about breaking down into a coughing fit that she can't focus on what's being piped into her ear piece, then breaks down into a coughing fit anyway because she's so nervous.

Will be interesting to see if there are any significant announcements or candidate bombshells between now and Monday's debate....

After all the Trump stuff just in the last 2 days, what exactly would count as a bombshell for you for Trump. A sex change operation? A murder conviction?

I think Hillary's resurgence in the polls is a surprise. Does a surprise constitute a bombshell? According to the article what has apparently happened is that the actual possibility of a Trump victory has changed voter intent. The GOP both-sides-are-bad, poison-the-well, depress the electorate strategy shouldn't have been employed so successfully so early with such a toxic bozo of a candidate as Trump. People asked themselves: "Do I really want to huckster as president? The Clinton term was nothing if not entertaining. Times were relatively flush. The government balanced its books (twice!). Maybe Fox News really doesn't have my interests at heart."

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark

I'm not running for president. I wasn't asked on Fox how to fix the violence in the streets or continually telling the whole world how I will protect the 2nd amendment and my opponent will repeal it.

Listen up Trumppets, if the idea pops into his brain, your hero changes the narrative. But of course you actually believe him when he says, believe me!! Sucks for you.

What narrative did he change James? Chicago has had 3000 shootings this year, and I believe they have a weapons ban in place. NYC had the same issue, and started using stop and frisk and the shootings dropped.

Hillarys resurgence in the polls? Almost every poll I've seen has Trump ahead or the race tied. If thats a resurgence then Hillary is in more trouble than I thought.

Maybe Tulsa has better leaders in place, and a populace that has better common sense? Charlotte is a left leaning Town, Tulsa not so much.
You're right of course but if there is somebody(Soros) behind the scenes pulling strings then this most likely had a political angle.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT