POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just because you believe it doesn't make it real, we've seen this consistently over the past 4 years. I think this is why the Trump voter is so upset. They live in this completely made up world based on what Trump tells them. Then when faced with the reality of an election that undermines that worldview, it has to be fraudelent.

Explain Georgia and Arizona? But this is why Trump wanted to stop counting on Tuesday night. He knew a large portion of Dem votes were through the mail, which is no less safe than voting in person.

The only group changing or refusing to acknowledge the Constitution are Trump republicans.
I think it's groovy when someone takes a sample size of 70 million and treats it as a monolithic mass in order to ram through a myopic point.

Just because you believe it doesn't make it real, we've seen this consistently over the past 4 years. I think this is why the Trump voter is so upset. They live in this completely made up world based on what Trump tells them. Then when faced with the reality of an election that undermines that worldview, it has to be fraudelent.

Explain Georgia and Arizona? But this is why Trump wanted to stop counting on Tuesday night. He knew a large portion of Dem votes were through the mail, which is no less safe than voting in person.

The only group changing or refusing to acknowledge the Constitution are Trump republicans.
[laughing]

Welcome back. We missed your insight regarding fraudelent elections.

• Haha
Reactions: Sawnee Cat
If you're trusting a vote counting process in Fulton County, Georgia...good luck with that.

I told a friend Wednesday morning that Fulton County will absolutely somehow find everything they need to catch or pass Trump. That is a Trump hating group overseeing that process.

hmmm, jobs are down 6million, dow down 3% on the year. What a dope. Unemployment claims still at astronomical numbers. First president in history to end up with less jobs than he started with.
* KA - BOOM *

CNBC: October Jobs Report. +638K. Unemployment: 6.9% vs 7.7% est. Labor force participation: 61.7%.

#MAGA. <insert cheesy American flag>

Last edited by a moderator:
In 2016 in the country of Philly PA -2016 pa results
Clinton - 584,025
Trump - 108,748

At the moment when I post this 2020 - 2020 results
Biden - 526,557
Trump - 121,753

with 50K votes left in the county.... even if all 50K go to Biden, its still less than 2016 and its a lower margin of victory for dems than 2016

Trump is a proven con man, he conned millions out of people and lost the lawsuit badly about Trump university. ...... and now he's conning his own loyal fans again.

So what if Trump were to push a third party and start propping up Ivan’s for a run in 2024 to counter both Republicans and Dems. For certain she would get more third party votes than anyone in the history of ever and could really muck things up for both parties.
Exactly what Dims would want - split the Pub vote. Great idea.

So do the Republicans have the right to examine the mail in ballots in PA? This should seem pretty simple. They randomly pull 5-10k and look for any obvious signs of fraud. If the ballots mysteriously disappear then you know it was all a sham and Trump won. Same in MI.

So do the Republicans have the right to examine the mail in ballots in PA? This should seem pretty simple. They randomly pull 5-10k and look for any obvious signs of fraud. If the ballots mysteriously disappear then you know it was all a sham and Trump won. Same in MI.

Here's the issue, when were the ballots actually cast? Thats the whole issue in PA and GA, they had no idea how many legally cast ballots were cast at the close of polling, none.
I'm not sure about GA, but PA doesnt even require a post mark, and thats the entire issue with multiple drop boxes.

Let's hope cocaine Mitch can hold off the left for 2 years.

There will be a reconing in 2022 where we get back the house and expand the Senate.

The blue pussies in Georgia might screw us all on the first part.

But if they don’t, I have confidence that MM will hold the line. He knows the House is more than in play in 22.

I just hope the Dems don’t get rid of Nancy. She’s done a lot for the GOP lately and needs to keep it up.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
So liberals, now that you have probably gotten the fat orange man out of your life apparently, what kind of leadership do you want from Biden that will make the country better to continue to be the best country the world has ever known? Please be specific with what Biden-Harris will do please.

So liberals, now that you have probably gotten the fat orange man out of your life apparently, what kind of leadership do you want from Biden that will make the country better to continue to be the best country the world has ever known? Please be specific with what Biden-Harris will do please.

This should be good, what policies will he bring.

EDIT EDIT EDIT: I mean what will Harris do policy wise as President?

Here's the issue, when were the ballots actually cast? Thats the whole issue in PA and GA, they had no idea how many legally cast ballots were cast at the close of polling, none.
I'm not sure about GA, but PA doesnt even require a post mark, and thats the entire issue with multiple drop boxes.

Don't the ballots have to be signed? Start comparing signatures to the voter registration. If they don't match you know there's massive fraud.

news update... OBSERVERS ARE watching closely now by court order in philly so every single one of the new vote dump can not be questioned by republicans at all........... 27K Biden to 3K Trump..............

and with over 20K left in Philly, this new vote dump puts Biden thousands ahead in the race. 36K votes left around Pitt and the lady there said its been 75% in favor of Biden there so expect that to happen ..... Biden is gonna finish up 50K or more ahead when this is done.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT