POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm actually not surprised by this. The left hated Trump so much, and they even dragged over some moderates, that they could have done zero campaigning, they were automatically getting 40%.

I don't think hatred is a good argument, but getting the same share of a bigger pie due to accepting every ballot someone thought about filling out since July makes sense.

Can you elaborate on this

Just following a small cluster of social media sites since the election started - and keeping an eye on what the main- media are saying it seems to me we’ve had this sort of emotional trajectory of ——- Trump has full momentum w/Biden laptop info emerging and a seemingly simple election for the Republicans ahead .....then the votes started tallying and it appeared closer than many expected —— by the end of the first night it appeared we had a very close race —— once day 2 emerged people saw some places had flipped and those backing the Trump campaign were starting to evidence dismay ——- then as most media outlets began to make it sound as if it were over and the candidates only needed to admit it ——- (where we are now) —- evidence begins pouring in that fraud had been committed and operatives within the states weren’t even covering their tracks well

so the momentum back and forth was something you could see and fed on some of the sites I’ve monitored

the emotional investment of those who support Biden has been taken to a much higher point than is warranted-

And now - what I think will happen - not only wil the race be called for the incumbent....but there will be legal ramifications for fraud and possibly flash points of violence if federal officers have to force their way into polling locations etc

Both sides are going to cry “election stolen “ to already fed up and furious people in the streets who are exacerbated by the ongoing COVID restrictions

^^^ that’s what I THINK will happen and that’s not desirable for any of us

my political leanings aren’t improved in this scenario- I’m not saying this as a way to poke at anyone who opposes the Trump admin logically and lawfully

I think a whole damn shitstorm / dark winter is about to erupt

I Seriously pray I’m wrong — hope that helps by way of an explanation— hope all of you are doing well and you get through the rest of the year like champs - I Really do

EmF91lDUcAAr3wg

yeah but when you have two parties that are diametrically opposed to each other it's not likely is it. Seems to me the ballots that were fraudulent didn't have any down ballot races filled out only Biden for the presidency. It's quicker to flood the system that way

I'm gonna quote myself here in bold because I can almost guarantee this happened which should expose many many fake ballots

There is no way the Democrat administration will ever allow election reform. This will encourage them to go even further. They have their eye on a Blue Texas and they intend to have it by 2024. They are on the right track with Biden / Harris. The Southern Border will be open for good. The same applies to Arizona. They will turn it blue as well.
The USEFUL IDIOTS are too stupid to realize they are USEFUL IDIOTS and, yes I'm talking to those if you on the platform...

Reactions: blubo
Assuming they don’t bend over for Biden like they did for Obama for 8 years. They had little to no backbone.
The dems controlled the senate for the first six years of the Obama presidency. The GOP took over the senate in 2015 and Mitch put the brakes on Obama's agenda. Mitch stopped taking up judicial nominees including a Supreme Court nominee. Mitch saved well over 100 judge ships for Trump to fill. He will not let the worst of Biden's agenda to even be taken up for a vote.

Reactions: AustinTXCat

Listening to this earlier, it sounded like she was saying the file they received did not import properly because the data wasn't formatted the way they expected. My guess is, it was a CSV file, they were expecting the format to put data in one column but it put it in another. At least I've had that experience before so I can relate. 🤷‍♂️

It was 138000, those were added on because there was a typo and they added and extra 0 to 15,300 making it seem as if he got 153,000. Those were corrected after

What? The jump was 138000, I don’t know where you’re getting 153000.

The jump I saw was 138000 total.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT