POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So you really were Al Gore's roommate in college. Makes sense.
Actually that would be this guy ....

Tommy20Lee20Jones2022-49-1468243297.jpg

“without evidence”.....they seem to love using that phrase.

whats actually true is they are saying “ without evidence “ that republicans’ claims are “without evidence”.

there is plenty of evidence that these platforms suppress conservative views. Dorsey recently admitted it just recently with the NyPost story. Plenty of others also.

Reactions: SomeDudeCRO
Why should any votes be counted after Election Day ? This is like why can't I get 21 points added to the score after I lost the football game
You’re not really that dumb are you? So if a ballot is mailed on time, it shouldn’t be counted? Because that’s what he wants to happen. He doesn’t want every vote counted

You’re not really that dumb are you? So if a ballot is mailed on time, it shouldn’t be counted? Because that’s what he wants to happen. He doesn’t want every vote counted

Mail the ballot earlier to account for that. It's not that hard. Better yet, go vote in person or by some other means. I live in a small town in Kentucky and voted almost 10 days ago while sitting in a car. If your vote means as much to you as it should, then you should take every precaution you can to ensure that it is counted including mailing it early.

Trump will have to vacate his gov subsidy US gov housing property in Jan. Eviction is eniment.

OT: Who would guessed that Trump would be housed in a gov. project housing?
Any way, he has to get out soon.
If a good percentage of Biden voters get to live in government-subsidized housing, why shouldn't Trump?

Maybe I am trying to make it a jinx but I am 1000% sure that Biden wins in a landslide next week. Everything is pushing towards a big Biden win. I just can't believe that the polls could be this off again, even more so than 2016. I guess there is a path towards a Trump win (and I hope like hell he finds it) just seems like a major longshot right now.
Well go ahead and jump off that ledge you are on. You drank the koolaide.

You are definitely under the control of the pandemic.

On average 1,644 Americans die each day of cancer. That's twice as many as COVID. Sucks, but life happens.

The virus is not controllable unless and until we have a vaccine or herd immunity. The countries that declared victory over the virus and were pointed at as success stories have gotten re-infected. We are too multinational and interconnected to realistically prevent the spread of COVID.

So you can live your life in fear, or you can realize that, like everything else in life, it's a crap shoot. You will get it, or you won't. If you do get it, chances are great (99.5+% if you are under 50) you will live through it. Even people in their 80s survive at a rate of approximately 6 out of 7. Protect the elderly, but get on with our lives, and definitely stop counting/worrying about cases and start counting people who are actually ill.
He's been affected and infected with TDS on a major level. He has no original thought or idea as to how to think on his own. TDS has COVID on notice.

Maybe I am trying to make it a jinx but I am 1000% sure that Biden wins in a landslide next week. Everything is pushing towards a big Biden win. I just can't believe that the polls could be this off again, even more so than 2016. I guess there is a path towards a Trump win (and I hope like hell he finds it) just seems like a major longshot right now.

Let me see if I understand.

The vast majority of Americans are going to vote for lockdowns, riots, and senility.

Don’t see it.

Look at the Trafalgar polls. He got it right last time. He has Trump ahead in FL, NC, and PA. WI a virtual tie.

To be fair, I read today that Trafalgar missed badly in the last Georgia governor’s race - said the guy would win by 10 and he won by 2 (I think). This reminds me of what the folks in The Social Dilemma were saying about everyone staying in their bubble and only hearing news they agree with. I’d bet a decent wager most folks on the right are unaware of that Trafalgar miss, while most on the left are unaware of Trafalgar, period.

So how did this "chinese whistleblower" get ahold of the "laptop"? Let me guess, Hunter dropped another one off at a Wuhan apple repair shop after he picked up a vial of the corona. Lmao
The Chinese record EVERYTHING. When the Biden’s were over there. They took a vulnerable and easily manipulated drug addict and provided him with underage prostitutes and drugs. It’s blackmail material. They do that with a lot of high profile people. It’s blackmail material. They don’t have another “laptop”. They have videos that are in possession of the CCP that pretty much make Biden a threat to our national security. Biden is compromised.

There’s no good reason that all ballots shouldn’t be collected by the end of Election Day. You literally have days to vote.

It is only for the sake of fraud that you want this. Period point blank.

To be fair, I read today that Trafalgar missed badly in the last Georgia governor’s race - said the guy would win by 10 and he won by 2 (I think). This reminds me of what the folks in The Social Dilemma were saying about everyone staying in their bubble and only hearing news they agree with. I’d bet a decent wager most folks on the right are unaware of that Trafalgar miss, while most on the left are unaware of Trafalgar, period.

They aren't perfect and I actually think they are off right now. They have been FAR better than the mainstream polls overall though.

Trump will win these states by far more than Trafalgar is saying. They will be the closest, but off nonetheless.

Here you guys go, I know this will be of great interest. ESPN once again mining the sports world for politics. No one does it better. A little shocking that the piece seems to frown on all that money going to Rs....

What would you expect? If the sports owners were majority D's giving $$$$$$ than it would be about sports owners being gracious in their fight for social justice. ESPN and 538 are partisan hacks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT