POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm sure they existed and were as damning as he says. But....it was epic stupidity to send anything physically without a copy. I mean it's 2020.....just scan and email the things even better.

Surprised at such a screw up
Use your head, he’s lying. It’s too obvious. If it existed he would copies.

Here is a question that might seem dumb but, how do they know at the polling stations whether or not you have voted early or not on the actual voting day. Do they update the rosters minus your name if you have already voted? If not, what keeps people from voting again?
It is dumb

The lockdown has already killed and starved probably 20 million people. Theres no indication that this isn't something that is intended to be permanent

Im a fan of Tucker, but this is one of the dumbest things Ive heard. So you have "damning evidence" that ties in Joe Biden and it gets lost in the mail? No one made copies of this super damning evidence? You just took it to your local FedEx and decided to ship it?

Also it would be a little more believable if they said what shipping company they used. That way people could at least double check the story. But all we got is we got damning evidence on Joe Biden that we decided to ship via unnamed shipping company and they lost it. I mean talk about being as vague as possible on this story that just so happened to be THE evidence that was going to be so damning for Biden.

I rolled my eyes when he talked about that.

Barret has recused herself from PA election cases. And scotus ruled that NC can receive and count votes 9 days after the election if they are postmarked. Doh!

Im a fan of Tucker, but this is one of the dumbest things Ive heard. So you have "damning evidence" that ties in Joe Biden and it gets lost in the mail? No one made copies of this super damning evidence? You just took it to your local FedEx and decided to ship it?

Also it would be a little more believable if they said what shipping company they used. That way people could at least double check the story. But all we got is we got damning evidence on Joe Biden that we decided to ship via unnamed shipping company and they lost it. I mean talk about being as vague as possible on this story that just so happened to be THE evidence that was going to be so damning for Biden.

I’m with you on that one.... I would have just kept my mouth shut. Would be incredibly stupid not to make copies of such critical info.

Just watched the clip. He at least needed tracking #, location of the stops timestamped, delivery company statement etc...and even if he had all that, the point about copies remains. And what things can’t be sent digitally these days?

Just watched the clip. He at least needed tracking #, location of the stops timestamped, delivery company statement etc...and even if he had all that, the point about copies remains. And what things can’t be sent digitally these days?
Ya according to him, it seemed like the unnamed shipping company was helpful, why would they hide the name? The entire thing just felt so forced and cringy.

I'm sure they existed and were as damning as he says. But....it was epic stupidity to send anything physically without a copy. I mean it's 2020.....just scan and email the things even better.

Surprised at such a
I'm sure Tucker has copies. Theres no way there were zero copies made, right? That wouldn't even make sense if no copies were made.

There’s a reason he made that statement. There’s more to this story as there was no need for him to make that announcement otherwise. He made it for someone to hear.

I'm sure Tucker has copies. Theres no way there were zero copies made, right? That wouldn't even make sense if no copies were made.
If he has copies, he should've said it haha. From the sound of it, it kind of just sounded like, "Guys we got the damning evidence, so we mailed it to ourselves and it got lost, that's it".

You wouldve thought he wouldve said something along the lines of, "well we mailed ourselves the documents and they got lost, that is pretty fishy don't you think? Anyways we obviously made copies, we arent stupid and we will show you those documents right now (or tomorrow)."

Also, what did the package say? Fox News to Tucker Carlson, super secret Joe Biden evidence haha. It was just beyond cringy to me. We saw got to see the highs and lows of Tucker in the last two days haha.

So did I as well as him believing every single thing Bobolinski said, even the meetings with Joe that has no evidence. I believe it happened, but the Tucker I know would be cautious with that and instead he’s acting like a homer.

Reactions: duke4life831
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT