POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It’s often said that courage is doing the right thing when no one is watching. I’d beg to differ. Courage is doing the right thing when the whole world is watching.
3926-AD82-E850-4-A72-BB65-4223-B3502281.jpg
Do you mean wearing that pussified tie?

I agree.

Godspeed and healing to Rush Limbaugh that man is Jesus and especially out here in southeast Missouri where he's from guy is loved by everyone. Would be a real setback for conservatism should he go prematurely would be a terrible thing
Yup . . . God bless him . . . he’s an inspiration to 46.1% of the voters from the 2016 US Presidential Election.
9-A564-F94-6145-4200-BA6-D-1-E70066-DC0-DC.jpg

Wait, did one of the resident Whacko Christians really call Rush Limbaugh Jesus? The only thing I can say is that at least Rush is a real thing and not a fairy tale.

I’m still amazed at the religious, cultish love people in this country have for people like Rush, Obama, Hannity, etc. It’s a sickness.

That’s not what he sold though. He’s the master of 18D chess and he promised to end illegal immigration. Instead it’s at an all time high.

False. They are lower right now than they've been for a long time. Also, how many court injunctions have there been that counteract a measure that Trump to take to reduce the infestation? Mexico recently turned away a caravan to keep them from passing through. Who pushed them to do that? Did they ever do that before Trump?

In other bad news for your side, China has agreed to cut tariffs in half on a lot of US imports to their country and hope to move to a time of NO tariffs. Who's winning that battle?

Maybe Trump isn't Jesus, but he's a savior for this country and our way of life. It's lucky for you and other libs that despite your resistance you will still prosper. A rising tide raises all ships and whatnot.

Screw you Bernie Madoff. When you were given a 150 year sentence I'm pretty sure everyone knew you would die in prison. How many people died early because you stole everything they had? Offer him the electric chair, or a needle to get it over with and tell him to take it or shut up.

Come on man, you’re smarter than that. What freedoms are available to you here that aren’t in Canada? Guns?

Maybe if the US government didn’t let any Tom, dick and Harry into the country you wouldn’t need an Arsenal. Canada is a bitch to get into. The US govt lets anyone in. Maybe Trump should address that. Didn’t he promise to fix that?
We've gone over this a thousand times with just you in particular. Trump has tried every way in the world to address this problem and has been blocked every step of the way by Dems. Quit bringing this up, it makes you look stupid and I know you aren't. You're trying too hard to make yourself look center again. At least Dion owns his position and sticks to it. You just seem to like trolling both sides. It's a bad look for you when you get on this tangent. Seems to happen to you about once a month. It's weird.

We've gone over this a thousand times with just you in particular. Trump has tried every way in the world to address this problem and has been blocked every step of the way by Dems. Quit bringing this up, it makes you look stupid and I know you aren't. You're trying too hard to make yourself look center again. At least Dion owns his position and sticks to it. You just seem to like trolling both sides. It's a bad look for you when you get on this tangent. Seems to happen to you about once a month. It's weird.

Like Dion said, I’m a radical centrist. I laugh at everyone.

Well no one is laughing at you or with you. Just rolling our eyes waiting for you to start drinking again. Sober John is a dick.

I’ll say this - it’s a sad commentary that Trump can’t keep Latinos out of here while at the same time Trudeau manages to keep Canada predominantly white. Who’s the badass?

Uh, IF and I do mean IF those numbers are true they were....(wait for it) FEDERAL jobs and Oh yes Barry counted FEDERAL jobs in his numbers....do you really want to go down that road???
Dumbass, jobs created are counted the same way today as they were in 2014-2016.

Dumbass, jobs created are counted the same way today as they were in 2014-2016.

Uh...no, they......are....not.....oh,.... It was well know Barry quit counting the unemployed after 60 (may have been 30 days) or so days of not working. He just removed them from the numbers. Federal employment does not count in employment numbers but ole Barry added them and touted it as job creation success.

Uh, also, ask me how many feds are no longer feds since President Trump has been in office??? (Hint: it's thousands) Go ahead or better yet for once teach yourself something real instead of fake made up statistics from Barry's world.....

Anything else? Or do you need your other colon cleansed? Yes you have many orifices full of schmidt....

While Grassley and McConnell enjoyed the moment...the man in the bottom left gave democrats the psycho stare, all he could think was "I wish a dem would come over here and say something..."

Ding Dong impeachment's dead, which impeachment? President Trump's impeachment.....

It is stricken from the records....[roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll]

Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump
:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

[roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll]

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT