POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It took the President's team about 40 minutes to kill the Dem's case. Like that one Senator said on Fox this morning. "I've never seen anyone tell lies with such conviction as Adam Schift."

Did he/she actually call him “Adam Schift”? Love belittling people by calling them the wrong name. If it was unintentional, and the R didn’t actually give a shit about Schiff to know his name, that’s even better.

Did he/she actually call him “Adam Schift”? Love belittling people by calling them the wrong name. If it was unintentional, and the R didn’t actually give a shit about Schiff to know his name, that’s even better.
I don't think he intentionally called him by the wrong name.I just spelled it wrong. Can't ever remember which way it is supposed to be. I usually just call him Schit. Works for me. It's a crappy name for a crappy person.

Last edited:
You actually are missing out if you’ve never heard some of the interviews he has done on his podcast. Artie Lange and Billy Corgan come to the top of my mind, but if you don’t know who Joe Rogan is, you probably don’t know those names either.
Artie Lange?

Apparently the Canuck checks CatsIllustrated everytime he wakes up due to his weak bladder...also, he proves this point: the life of a true b-tch never stops, John whines and b-tches at all hours of the day. Never stop whining and b-tching Cacuck, otherwise we would think you grew a pair.
Don't knock having to pee at 3:00 AM. We will all be there one day (took me til about 35 before it became the norm).

Reactions: ram1955
Don't knock having to pee at 3:00 AM. We will all be there one day (took me til about 35 before it became the norm).
62 and been lucky enough to still make it through the night. That being said, I go to bed at around 9:30pm and wake up at around 04:00 every morning.

Reactions: mdlUK.1
This "Senate Trial" was over 5 minutes into the Presidents defense. All we need to remember and understand is the evidence the Democrats tried to hide and keep from the people. Splicing video tape and making facts sound the opposite of what they are has blown up any chance they had to remove this President. Which has always been nil.

The news media will not cover the substance, they just repeat lies fed to them by their Democrat political party. The House Democrats have been exposed today and next week the nails in their coffin will be hammered deeper, the casket lowered into the ground and dirt shoveled in the face of Schitt and Nadler.

83646989_2634963966721502_2257712970039558144_n.jpg
Speaking of Sandmann

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.da...n-corruption-joe-biden-family-peter-schweizer

x510.jpg

This is what the democrats don’t want exposed and the reason they are hell bent on impeaching Trump for trying to uncover. The Democratic elite have been selling out America to enrich themselves with kickbacks and money laundering. Joe Biden has five family members who got wealthy when he was VP.

His brother suddenly became executive Vice President of a construction company that got a government (taxpayer) contract to build 100,000 homes in Iraq despite not having any experience in the construction business. This is the swamp Trump is trying to drain and Biden isn’t shielded by being a candidate.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/media/peter-schweizer-how-biden-family-got-rich.amp

Even worse may be having to pee at 3:00 AM but nothing is dripping out. That would be miserable.

I think many of the Democrats in the House and Senate have this affliction. They want to piss but can't get it out

Waiting on the NYT or Politico to tell me if this pic of Trump saving the babies is doctored or not. I will reserve comment on it until they get their best people on this.
Don’t be ridiculous and wait for their expert input. Of course that picture is doctored. Hillary isn’t near as scary looking in that photo as she is in real life.

This article well summarizes in one place the efforts of the Deep State to bring our Dear Leader down since even before the election. We all know most all of it, but this puts it in an understandable timeline:

"The national security establishment of the United States recognizes a clear and present danger -- not a threat to America’s security, mind you, but rather to their own institutional power."

"A Trump administration, they surmised, would directly challenge the prerogatives of the permanent national security apparatus that has operated as a sort of parallel government for decades. For too long, these power brokers have used positions of influence in government, lobbying firms, and media to plunge America into wasteful wars and global meddling. Such policy prescriptions served the ambitions of these operators, making them wealthy and powerful, while largely unaccountable to the American people, the ones who actually paid the massive price in blood and treasure.

As the national security establishment identified Donald Trump as a threat to this established order, it deployed the government’s substantial security capacities to interfere with his candidacy. When he won the presidency anyway, these deep state actors attempted to destabilize his presidency"

Little known Mike Rogers is a true American hero:

"Once Trump won the election, the pace of high-level briefings intensified alongside increasing leaks to media figures highly antagonistic to Trump. On Nov. 17, 2016, National Security Agency Director Mike Rogers traveled to New York to brief Trump, without notifying his superiors. Rumors swirled that President-elect Trump was informed of ongoing surveillance of Trump Tower, and the transition operation moved to Bedminster, N.J., the very next day. On Nov. 19, the Washington Post reported that Director of National Intelligence James Clapper and other senior national security officials “recommended to President Obama that the Director of the National Security Agency, Adm. Michael S. Rogers, be removed.” !!!!

"This pair (Ciarmarella & Misko), like so many similar operatives of the state security apparatus, was not merely content to attempt to stymie the president’s new America First approach, but rather to overthrow it wholesale by removing him from office."

"Herein lies the real rub, the underlying struggle that truly thrusts our nation into this historic showdown. The administrative state, the permanent political class, wages an all-out assault on the will of the people who, through President Trump, decided to regain control over the leviathan of the federal government. Amazingly, Adam Schiff admitted as much in his impeachment presentation to the Senate, stating the conflict “cannot be decided at the ballot box, for we cannot be assured that the vote will be fairly won.”"

"Donald J. Trump demands to be the director, not some bit-part extra. For this “sin,” our national security and foreign policy elites have turned their political guns against him for almost four years. His coming acquittal, exoneration, and reelection will secure an important victory for a people fervently focused on reclaiming power over Washington."

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/a..._security_establishment_cant_stand_trump.html

Don’t be ridiculous and wait for their expert input. Of course that picture is doctored. Hillary isn’t near as scary looking in that photo as she is in real life.

Impeach him then. Im tired of seeing him in these doctored photos. I dont even care that he didnt post that picture, the fact that he just so happens to be in ANOTHER doctored photo is enough in my opinion.

I also dont think Pence or any of the sold out Dems currently running should be president either. America needs to wake up, we have MLK 2.0 currently fighting to save this country. Im all for the House finding a way to just make him the President. He is the one guy that can truly save this country from the hell hole, excuse me let me use Vladimir Trump's language instead, save this country from the shit hole that its heading towards.

There’s always a tipping point to where things won’t be recovered that will lead to even more egregious trampling of rights for future generations. Lose 2a and you’ll never get it back, let the government hoard money and make life decisions for everybody and they’ll never let it go. Allow them to abolish electoral college and rewrite the constitution under the guise of modernizing it and there’s no turning back. Before you know it there will be one party that’s a forever ruler, America will cease to exist in favor of a global empire.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT