How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reactions: P19978 and ymmot31
[roll]You and Jameslie lead this site with non-digestible meme's that are based on emotion and no factual evidence. In fact, they are always lies you guys repeat from liberal sites. Yes, I understand what meme's are, problem is, you and him do not.

I just wish their memes could at least be funny.

Now this is food for thought and a "what if it could happen". First of all we know America is divided. More so than in decades. Red counties outnumber blue by thousands nationwide. But in heavily populated states like New York, California and Illinois liberals dominate even when the majority of the states counties are red. Using Deep Blue Virginia as an example if 5 red districts in Virginia joined West Virginia they would have more electoral votes than Blue Virginia. Do that nationwide and see what happens. I know if I lived in a blue state that was a few miles from a red state I would vote yes all day long.

83228910_2946809195331312_5631951990603907072_o.jpg
Start the moving of state borders stuff & they'll divide CA into 10 Lib states.

Will get out in front of this one because we know @jameslee32 likes deceptive edit video vox guy, Rupar

*unhinged lib: whaaaaaa he did this on hear say, I'm raging!

Me: do you know what slippery slope is?

Lib: dur what?

Me: You are enraged about something you previously said nothing about, like when obama drone assassinated an american. A logical person may think about this when considering a candidate who wants to massively grow the govt, that in the future someone you dont like could use all of that for their purposes

*loud noise, uncontrollable emotions: but orrrraaaangeee maaaaaaan!!!!!!

Reactions: ymmot31
But Iranians are Muslims. And all Muslims hate America and want to kill us and end our way of life. Thanks for supporting the enemy, Pres.

Reactions: ymmot31
Who ya gonna believe: Congress' GAO or Alan Dershowitz?

"
  • The Constitution allocates to the president sole authority over foreign policy (short of declaring war or signing a treaty). It does not permit Congress to substitute its foreign policy preferences for those of the president.

• To the extent that the statute at issue constrains the power of the president to conduct foreign policy, it is unconstitutional.

• Even if the GAO were correct in its legal conclusion — which it is not — the alleged violation would be neither a crime nor an impeachable offense. It would be a civil violation subject to a civil remedy, as were the numerous violations alleged by the GAO with regard to other presidents.

• If Congress and its GAO truly believe that President Trump violated the law, let them go to court and seek the civil remedy provided by the law."
"U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO) has gotten the constitutional law exactly backwards. It said that the "faithful execution of the law" — the Impoundment Control Act—"does not permit the president to substitute his own policy priorities for those congress has enacted into law ." Yes, it does — when it comes to foreign policy. The Constitution allocates to the president sole authority over foreign policy (short of declaring war or signing a treaty). It does not permit Congress to substitute its foreign policy preferences for those of the president."

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/15462/trump-had-right-to-withhold-ukraine-funds-gao-is

2nd game in a row where the refs are trying to f**k us. College bball officiating is a disgrace. Tell me I'm wrong. I dare someone too.

The ridiculous part is the first 15 minutes were called “normal”. We might have had around 6 fouls, Arky 3 or so. There were a couple no-calls where the offensive player jumps into the defender to get a foul called - except the refs didn’t give that cheap crap to em.

Then everything completely flipped and we saw the typical bs officiating we’ve seen all year.

It’s weird. Talk about conspiracies, this college officiating junk is some sort of conspiracy. Why in the world would you intentionally f the game up and make it unwatchable. Maybe it has to do with more commercials...or Russia.

Reactions: KRJ1975
Jesus Christ! Please tell me that all the people who post here are not stupid enough to go to rafters after a ball game. I'm thinking about going over there and putting each name I see on ignore.

Reactions: sefus12
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT