POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The number one thing we could do to regain control of crime is to legalize marijuana. People say they want to fight crime and talk about getting control the "streets" but hardly ever talk of the oxycodone pushers that seldom see justice. Mass incarceration exploded under Reagan and has now become an industry sector and private business. The rise in crime also parallels the growing inequality of income. Most criminals on Wall Street who are prosecuted are those that make the mistake of stealing from the wealthy. (Madoff, Boesky, Milken, Skilling, Ebbers, and Whitney) For the minuscule minds here that have no idea of what I think or why, I offer you this article that will give fodder to the partisan hacks.
https://wallstreetonparade.com/2019...reet-mega-banks-gets-news-blackout-heres-why/

Reactions: Dionysus444
No intent to change the subject, but it's that time of year for me to ask once again. I've asked this question multiple times and have yet to receive a response. Hope to get an answer from someone...anyone. Not interested in being argumentative and certainly not nasty. I simply want to hear the honest, sincere views of those that seem to be on the other side of this issue. I simply want to understand your position.

The question: In your view, how would this country have been better off had Mrs. Clinton been elected POTUS?

I've asked this question at least ten times and have yet to receive answers.

Thanks,
ram

She is. With her we were getting more of the same old drudgery, granted. But Trump is a classic demagogue attributing all of society’s ills to marginalized minority scapegoats and claiming he alone has the answers. Anyone who’s studied history knows that’s demonstrably more dangerous.

Unhinged lunacy.

Along the lines of the marriage discussion yesterday, if all you see are “marginalized minority scpaegoats,” you’re the racist.

Taking police off the streets and turning them into state militaries ruined policing. A large part of why smaller communities are "safer" is because the police are well known and approachable. Being a reactive presence that just chases down crime doesn't work. The prosecutors are so bogged down with stupid cases they can't bother with most of them. It's a lot like teaching, underpaid and the profession is now hated because of sensationalized media freaking out over bad employees. Of course when it's police screwing up people usually die not fail a class.

Too busy sitting on the interstate setting speed traps for people going to and from work. Meanwhile crime runs rampant in inner cities with no repercussions.

Every officer sitting on the side of the road should be patrolling high crime areas as a deterrent.

No intent to change the subject, but it's that time of year for me to ask once again. I've asked this question multiple times and have yet to receive a response. Hope to get an answer from someone...anyone.

The question: In your view, how would this country have been better off had Mrs. Clinton been elected POTUS?

I've asked this question at least ten times and have yet to receive answers.

Thanks,
ram

I’ll step up, brother...

We would be a much more woke nation, under Mother Earth (via self-proclaimed faux sustainability), fractured at the core, with liberty and justice for the global elitists.

The leniency in crime pisses me off. An egregious example of our government at “work”. Guess they need more money or laws...

Police don’t pursue property crimes in KY, far as I can tell.
They don't in Florence. DW had rear view driver side auto mirror lens busted w/o the surrounding frame being damaged. Net, clearly punched out. Reported to police & they basically laughed at her. So we're out $750.

82538796_10157785095223744_3368938249237037056_o.jpg

The new Project Veritas video dropped. OMG, these people are insane.

NSFW language in video but it is bleeped.
Pretty meh IMO. Already knew his supporters are as insane as Bernie is. Nothing like bashing wealthy people who need to work a real job meanwhile supporting a guy who has never held a job outside being a politician who has not achieved anything in the Senate except getting reelected every term. Please let Bernie get the nomination because Trump will crush him in the general.

I take it Levi has become unhinged related to the non-impeachment and dwindling chances of Dems voting out DT and is going the high volume shitposting route?

Reactions: KyFaninNC
Reactions: mdlUK.1
The MSM will ignore O'Keefe.

Those guys could be Dion or Plat. I doubt Levi would destroy property.
Why would anyone pay attention to Okeefe? oh wow, he got some random organizer to say silly shit. He got em now! If he went to a Trump rally he could find hundreds of people saying over the top racist shit, he wouldn't even need to disguise himself or hide the camera. Newsflash at 11, people act like tough guys when they think nobody is listening or when they are on a political message board.

Why would anyone pay attention to Okeefe? oh wow, he got some random organizer to say silly shit. He got em now! If he went to a Trump rally he could find hundreds of people saying over the top racist shit, he wouldn't even need to disguise himself or hide the camera. Newsflash at 11, people act like tough guys when they think nobody is listening or when they are on a political message board.

He works for Bernie.

Repeat that.

Racist stuff at a Trump rally, like AA can't afford ID's?

Reactions: BBUK
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/video-surfaces-of-putin-assad-trump-at-damascus

LMAO! the entire worlds leaders are literally mocking and laughing at Trump. Bet you won't hear Trump talk about this one since it's his daddy Putin.

If that is what they are doing then the United States is doing what is right for the United States.Others can either gravitate to the once again Shining City on a Hill or they can morally and figuratively dissipate into nothing from within as all demosocialcommunist regimes do....

Reactions: warrior-cat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT