Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
82372400_1038463139856695_3409226086150569984_n.jpg

If she was only that harmless....

Reactions: 55wildcat
the White House has now given up on the made up "imminent threat" line. Now its just because Trump felt like it. Weird how they won't even acknowledge the missed hit on one of Iran's money guys.

If your waiting on Okeefe to "expose" anything i feel sorry for you. just a twitter attention whore

I would think a missed hit on Obama would be pretty big news.

the White House has now given up on the made up "imminent threat" line. Now its just because Trump felt like it. Weird how they won't even acknowledge the missed hit on one of Iran's money guys.

If your waiting on Okeefe to "expose" anything i feel sorry for you. just a twitter attention whore
You know that does not bother me. Trump doesn't have to explain why he took out Obama and John Kerry's friend. Trump ordered he be taken out and now he is dead. Many Iranians are thrilled he is gone and chances are they will demonstrate and let the world know how they detested him.

I know you and the minions who pull for Iran are going to be very upset when the current regime is over throw and Iran can get back to being a secular nation and adopting Western ways. It hurts you to think that is going to happen before Trump leaves office in 2025. But think of it this way. Women can show their legs in public and homosexuals will not be thrown off of buildings. Imagine that.

I bet Levi, Plat and Dion enjoy watching Iranian policeman shoot protesters. After all Obama gave them those weapons.

No man, the Iranians really really hate Trump. CNN and MSNBC say it. Questioning this is a form of stupidity.

Ergo, all these people in the streets of Iran are just morons.

So say our “progressives”.

False. When mixed marriages make up a very small percentage but constitute half of commercials, that’s an agenda.

Tell me you’re not dumb enough to think otherwise.
You’re doubling down here so I’ll ask again. An agenda pushing what exactly?

Reactions: Dionysus444
You’re doubling down here so I’ll ask again. An agenda pushing what exactly?

The agenda is to weaken the institution of marriage, mixed marriages are much more likely to end in divorce and the children are much more likely to suffer mental issues and identity issues.

This is then exploited to offload shit philosophy of them.

Mixed marriage is not better, demonstrably not, but they want to make it seem like it is and they will exploit you. You, all of you, are getting used, worked over and can't realize it.

Yeah, exactly as shown above.. if you are actually as smart as you people claim to be, you are aware of these facts and don't need some dude on the internet to send you in the direction of statistics. None of this diversity is our strength is better, what's actually better is whatever happens to work, whatever happens to be actually better demonstrably. No, hey look at me I'm Asian so I must be good at math yuk yuk my 1 grand stipedn for you will work! None of that malarkey makes actual sense, you aren't automatically good at math because you immigrated from the orient.

Reactions: ymmot31
Maybe this will help clear up some of the statistics. This is from 2017.
https://www.citylab.com/equity/2017/05/interracial-marriage-in-cities-pew-report/527217/
Thanks for posting. Illustrates exactly what I was saying, the percentage of mixed couples varies wildly depending on where you live. Cities have much higher rates than rural areas. What’s odd in one area is normal in another. In Honolulu it’s almost half of all couples. Commercials don’t have an obligation to cater to rural areas.
Mixed marriage is not better, demonstrably not
This is what I was getting at. You’re one of the few willing to just state your opinion openly instead of pussyfooting around it.

Yeah, but you still fall for the fallacy that any disagreement must be racist. Everyone except for the woke leftist is racist!

I can use this issue alone to show basically noone, some small inconsequential minority, is really racist in this day and age.

PST_2017.05.15.intermarriage-02-03.png

Actual racists would certainly fall in "is a bad thing", but so would anyone who konws the facts. So at very best 1 in 10 people are racists, the rest truely ignorant and think they know more than they actually do. 1 in 10 people believe anythng, probably believe they were abducted by aliens.

My overall point is that it's divorced from reality, avoids the crux of the issue. The number one factor in successful marriage is whether they genuinely love/sacrifice for one another and nothing else... so you don't have to racialize any and everything.

Immigration? It's not that they are Mexican, it's that they are poor, too many, strain the economy, welfare services and don't assimilate. The number one factor is not their race, but hey it's mighty convenient and expedient of you to lie to these people and promise them free welfare so you can turn Texas blue.

Thanks for posting. Illustrates exactly what I was saying, the percentage of mixed couples varies wildly depending on where you live. Cities have much higher rates than rural areas. What’s odd in one area is normal in another. In Honolulu it’s almost half of all couples. Commercials don’t have an obligation to cater to rural areas.

This is what I was getting at. You’re one of the few willing to just state your opinion openly instead of pussyfooting around it.

Attention moron: commercials go to ALL areas of the country. In ALL areas of the country mixed marriages make up an average 10%. When way more than 10% of commercials push a narrative, agenda. Commercials don’t have an obligation to cater to urban areas either, and because of that we’d expect them to accurately represent our society.

The agenda you keep trying to name, has no
name. It does, however, originate with the side (yours) that hates the way the country is and wants to remake it, either by law, by propaganda, or by force.

The worst thing is that you are so weak minded that you believe it represents “tolerance”. There’s the difference, and thus the disgust for the agenda: I know how to
treat people as people because of my culture. You think the way to treat people is to first determine their label and then place them on a victim hierarchy, which can only be undone through deprogramming and propaganda.

Orwell wrote about you.

Reactions: IdaCat
I'm about as conservative as they come, but I agree with Dion here. Why in the world would mixed race marriages be a problem absent, well, racism?

I have already shown this, did you not read it?

It's because the point of marriage, ostensibly, is to have a successful one. Mixed marriages are much more likely to be unsuccessful.

Hard to argue forced diversity (as the lefties use the term) is stupid without sounding racist.

But trying to meet certain skin color targets for the sake of meeting skin color targets is stupid, and extremely racist.

The left doesn’t want diversity, they want different skin colors that think alike.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT