POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It wasn't enough for this stupid bitch to go on tv blaming Trump once. She had to go back on TV a second time and do it again

81665296_1248809845309579_7775399559051608064_o.jpg

I have no doubt that at some point in the future psychologists will determine that what we call Trump derangement syndrome is indeed some type of actual mental disorder. I had to spend a week at my in laws who are all liberal. I made a point to never bring up anything political. They on the other hand, couldn't go longer than 2 hours without mentioning Trump. It's actually kind of creepy.
Do you think you are unique in this experience? LOL I have family that nobody knows their views because they would have to endure endless conservative ignorance in waves if they spoke about their beliefs. LOL Now I am a bit different, I won't back down from people who are brainwashed even if it's my own family. So they don't start too much ship when I'm around.

Do you think you are unique in this experience? LOL I have family that nobody knows their views because they would have to endure endless conservative ignorance in waves if they spoke about their beliefs. LOL Now I am a bit different, I won't back down from people who are brainwashed even if it's my own family. So they don't start too much ship when I'm around.
False.

Iranian protesters demand Khamenei quit over plane downing

The concealment of the Ukrainian jet downing by the Iranian authorities raised questions among the republic's citizens, leading to the renewal of the protests. A group of Iranian protesters demanded Iran's Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei step down on Saturday after Tehran said that its military had mistakenly shot down a Ukrainian plane, killing all 176 people on board.

Videos posted on Twitter showed hundreds of people chanting in front of Tehran's Amir Kabir university.

This is the first protest since the assassination of IRGC Quds Force Commander Qasem Soleimani. Last November, in protests in multiple cities across the Islamic Republic.

"They were so careful not to kill any American in their revenge for Soleimani. But they did not close the airport? This shows how much this regime cares for Iranians," said Iranian citizen Mira Sedaghati after the Iranian military admitted mistakenly shooting down the jet.

"This is not human error. This is a crime against humanity," said exiled Persian Crown Prince Reza Pahlavi on Saturday. "He who has irresponsibly empowered his thugs to fire at will at innocents bears full responsibility. #Enough_is_enough. Khamenei and his regime must go."

https://www.jpost.com/Middle-East/I...mand-Khamenei-quits-over-plane-downing-613857

Either one of two things happened in Iran.

One some general maybe rogue maybe directed ordered the plane to be shot down to distract. I mean Ukraine and Canada are in the interest of the USA.

Or

They are the most inept military on the face of the earth and we should drop a few bombs on the ayatollah and the Shia leadership. They are a threat to everyone if they can’t control their shat

Btw I think it’s the first option and wanted to divert attention. The will sandbag until they have a nuke. Took a page outta Putin’s Ukrainian playbook. Wouldn’t be surprised if he was ultimately behind it since it was coincidentally a Ukrainian airliner

Reactions: warrior-cat
Btw the mullahs in Iran are hanging by a thread. trump needs to keep maximum pressure on them. Should have been severe retaliation for shooting down the airliner. It’s obvious The Persian people lack appetite for war. Next provocation from Iranian vessel or whatever should be met with a smashing blow. Waiting just allows Iran to gain the firepower needed and consolidate Russian support. It’s stupid. Those guys are barely hanging on. Finish them

Reactions: Bill - Shy Cat
Is Trump secretly working with Ukraine (enemy of Russia) and going to start a war with Iran (ally of Russia)?
or
Trump is a puppet of Putin.

Which one is it, it cant be both.

Trump committed quid pro quo based on second hand info; Biden on camera... who cares?

Israel sanctions are warranted; Iran’s are not

Believe all women!!! Well, not those ones...

The orange man POS should die; I can’t believe the vile things he says

Trump puts kids in cages and separates families; pre 2016 don’t count

Trump has America cowering to terrorists; Trump is about to cause WWIII

You’re talking about people who have it both ways more than Jenna Jameson.

The 600+ dead US soldiers due to Iran wouldn't consider them allies.

I don’t know what the hell you are referring to but Russia is trying to build an axis with Iran turkey Syria. Iran and Syria are in the bank but turkey plays both sides. Russia has helped fund and train iranian nuclear scientists, has provided Iran with uranium and ballistic missile technology. Trust me Russia called the shots on the scope of Iran’s retaliation to solemanis death. To top it off the Syrians Russians and Iranians have been working together in Syria. For over a year israel has been bombing Iranian positions that are jointly run with the Russians. What more evidence do you want to be convinced they are allies?

I don’t know what the hell you are referring to but Russia is trying to build an axis with Iran turkey Syria. Iran and Syria are in the bank but turkey plays both sides. Russia has helped fund and train iranian nuclear scientists, has provided Iran with uranium and ballistic missile technology. Trust me Russia called the shots on the scope of Iran’s retaliation to solemanis death. To top it off the Syrians Russians and Iranians have been working together in Syria. For over a year israel has been bombing Iranian positions that are jointly run with the Russians. What more evidence do you want to be convinced they are allies?
I thought you were saying Iran and the USA are allies (there actually are people who claim this btw)

Btw the mullahs in Iran are hanging by a thread. trump needs to keep maximum pressure on them. Should have been severe retaliation for shooting down the airliner. It’s obvious The Persian people lack appetite for war. Next provocation from Iranian vessel or whatever should be met with a smashing blow. Waiting just allows Iran to gain the firepower needed and consolidate Russian support. It’s stupid. Those guys are barely hanging on. Finish them
They're in better shape than hanging on, but are in trouble. Russia doesn't have the resources to support them. Their people would get on Putin if they diverted much there.

Turkey wants no part of Syria. Try again.

This is what gets me with the Dim political party. It has been hijacked by loonies and they are multiplying like rats on the streets of San Francisco. Like many people my age I was raised a Democrat. We were proud of Thomas Jefferson and Andy Jackson who helped form the party. It became the party of working people who were true patriots. Then in the 1960's all of that started to change and it has evolved into something many of us do not recognize. Their causes and platforms lead to total destruction of a civil society. All one has to do is look at the major cities and states controlled by Democrats. In 1980 I left them never to return.
Andrew Jackson was the worst and most racist President in the country's history. So obviously you love him. Classic.
Like you, I was raised a Democrat, LBJ took the party to a place I did not like. I didn’t leave the party, the party left me. I then became Republican till the Tea Party took it so far right, that they left me, so now I am un-affiliated.
Followed directly by a guy who left the party because they signed the Civil Rights Act. This thread is in rare form today.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT