POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

For what good reason would it be for humanity to have her live one second more than the sands of time of her life. I can name many reasons for her to exit the stage and be replaced by a person who respects life and protects the unborn.

I find it hilarious liberals would raise such a question for a woman who has dedicated her life to destroy and not protect. She has done enough damage for one human being.

Reactions: P19978
@Dionysus444 have you come to the conclusion Pelosi is holding articles of impeachment to help Biden? Meaning shes holding out until close to the primary so the current senators running will have to be in congress. That's my guess

Reactions: warrior-cat
Your like every other Texan I've known, if you kick the BS crap out of them you can bury them in a matchbox.

You spend your time here belittling anybody who doesn't agree with you. That is a sign of insecurity. I don't spend any time trying to understand what you are so scared of, I've got better use for my time. I do marvel at how many consecutive times you can post without offering any significant knowledge to a conversation, it's just juvenile demeaning rants that are similar to many outbursts that can be found on almost any elementary schoolyard. You even have the kids in the background urging you on, very cheap thrills for those mega-brainiacs I guess. LOL
Says the fake meme and news master.

Last edited:
AHAHAHA, LMAO! we invaded Iraq for the greater good! that is the funniest shit you have ever posted. I'm sure the 600,000+ civilians we killed or got killed feel really good. We invaded Iraq because Cheney and his buddies were going to make billions from a prolonged middle east war. Between weapons sales, security contracting, oil extraction, and infrastructure deals they were looking at the ultimate golden goose. They were able to easily puppet master Bush because he had severe daddy issues and had to show him he could finish what his daddy couldn't. The greater good, shit that's funny.
False, as usual.

Naked imperialism. That's your answer to the question. And not just that but lie about it to the populace because we're too stupid to know any better. Nice. Thanks for illuminating where the true swamp festers.
Your too dumb too understand what you just posted because, the only imperialist reside in the democratic party.

I love this country and the ideals it was founded on, that all men are created equal and we are all entitled to Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness. It's y'all who have lost your way towards equality in pursuit of power and hegemony. Exactly as @KopiKat stated above.
False

Reactions: IdaCat
If a Democrat gets elected in November, how much will they pay Iran as reparations for killing their top terrorist after he orchestrated an attack on our embassy in Iraq?
More tax payer dollars than Obama gave them I am sure.

GOP hero:
82456437_2681232941956900_1114954766804320256_o.jpg
False.

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
She isn't going to send the articles over to Mitch. If she does then she has nothing other than Trump was found not guilty by Reps and Dems. There will be a few dems vote against the truth but it will still be embarrassing for her.

Her best play at this point is to hope the Senate just dismisses the whole thing so she can cry about collusion and cover up. The useful idiots she counts on will still have something to hang their hats on. Acquittal is the last thing she wants.
She is posturing because of the GOP wanting to dismiss the articles of impeachment from the senate.

Reactions: ymmot31
@Dionysus444 have you come to the conclusion Pelosi is holding articles of impeachment to help Biden? Meaning shes holding out until close to the primary so the current senators running will have to be in congress. That's my guess
Could be, wouldn't put it past her. The big money in the party is definitely doing all they can to make sure it isn't Bernie or Warren.

Could be, wouldn't put it past her. The big money in the party is definitely doing all they can to make sure it isn't Bernie or Warren.
I agree on Bernie. Not warren...shes a fraud. Her whole strategy was to try to capture the progressives then pivot back because she saw how Clinton lost all progressive support. Her core base are wealthy cambridge types who dont actually support things like M4A which is why she backed off to a three year implementation plan...aka not do it.

Reactions: Dionysus444
LOCK HER UP!

A Justice Department inquiry launched more than two years ago to mollify conservatives clamoring for more investigations of Hillary Clinton has effectively ended with no tangible results, and current and former law enforcement officials said they never expected the effort to produce much of anything.

John Huber, the U.S. attorney in Utah, was tapped in November 2017 by then-Attorney General Jeff Sessions to look into concerns raised by President Trump and his allies in Congress that the FBI had not fully pursued cases of possible corruption at the Clinton Foundation and during Clinton’s time as secretary of state, when the U.S. government decided not to block the sale of a company called Uranium One.

As a part of his review, Huber examined documents and conferred with federal law enforcement officials in Little Rock who were handling a meandering probe into the Clinton Foundation, people familiar with the matter said. Current and former officials said that Huber has largely finished and found nothing worth pursuing — though the assignment has not formally ended and no official notice has been sent to the Justice Department or to lawmakers, these people said.
tenor.gif

Reactions: duke4life831
Amazing to still hear Nancy Bin Drinkin say the Senate doesn't want documents or witnesses. SHE is in charge of the people who should have used documents and witnesses rather than he said/she said testimony.

She should have consulted with trial and prosecution expert Jim Comey and he could have told her that no prosecutor would take this case to trial.

She moved forward with a vote to impeach in spite of no evidence and then when the vote was bi-partisan to NOT impeach, she went ahead with it anyway. That is not the action of a sane person.

I shouldn't watch the news.
Trump admitted he wanted Ukraine and China both to investigate Biden on live national television.

Mulvaney admitted it was quid pro quo on live national television.
[roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll]

More tax payer dollars than Obama gave them I am sure.
If we held their money for 40 years in just treasury bills, that would be a nice windfall for the US taxpayer but not as much as stocks over that period. Of course you're way too stoopid to understand compounding interest.

If we held their money for 40 years in just treasury bills, that would be a nice windfall for the US taxpayer but not as much as stocks over that period. Of course you're way too stoopid to understand compounding interest.

You're way to stupid to understand the plus side of you being shot in the face.

Reactions: warrior-cat
Tried to @gassy knowls and his name didn't even come up.

Usually if just temporarily suspended you can still @ someone...

IF banned for good usually their screen name won't even appear, I'm assuming that account is gone for good?

Reactions: screwduke1
Trump admitted he wanted Ukraine and China both to investigate Biden on live national television.

Mulvaney admitted it was quid pro quo on live national television.
[roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll]

Yes, idiot. As President he has the right to know who the money is going to.

You'll be shown to be the idiot you are before long. You won't accept it , but everyone will see. You are just as stupid as Eric.

The fact that Obama gave them tax payer money at all to use for terrorist activity against America and our allies and you support it, tells me all I need to know about you and Obama. Congrats, you made the domestic enemy list, mine.

The fact that Obama gave them tax payer money at all to use for terrorist activity against America and our allies and you support it, tells me all I need to know about you and Obama. Congrats, you made the domestic enemy list, mine.
You've already made the Utterly Stoopid list. And oh btw...

FALSE

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT