How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You can't have one without the other.

At a time you could. As you said, legalizing gay marriage was the gateway to where we are now.

I was in favor of civil unions that came with the same financial perks of marriage.

At the end of the day the problem is looney people are being put in positions of power and are making sure to push the far left agenda at any cost.

Also, between the two, I’ll take nationalism all day everyday please.

maxresdefault.jpg

He said this facetiously 3.5 years ago. But now he is probably truly wondering, "No guys seriously, what magic wand does he have that we didnt?
This was one of the dumbest things Obama ever said. And that's saying something.

Why do you throw, random commas into your sentences? Are we, supposed to pause when reading, them? Not, judging just curious.

Glad you asked. I use advanced English language techniques. I do that to be precise in my work. I could explain a lot more but the link below may explain better without me typing it out. I use periods a lot more than regular too.

Commas

Of course I do realize I may look like one anyway...

I don't know sounds more insane on a daily basis now Pelosi Biden or Hillary. Pelosi especially sounds like she's addicted to painkillers she needs serious help
Nancy lately, genuinely reminds me of people who are working really hard to deal with complications from a couple of mild strokes.

Glad you asked. I use advanced English language techniques. I do that to be precise in my work. I could explain a lot more but the link below may explain better without me typing it out. I use periods a lot more than regular too.

Commas

Yo! I dig your commas, bro. You gots some dope answers to. At means I is hooked, y'all.

Commas

I have to admit I did not expect a link to a grammar guide where the very first of 14 points outlines the exact way in which your usage was incorrect. Well done sir I have been out-memed. :joy:

maxresdefault.jpg

He said this facetiously 3.5 years ago. But now he is probably truly wondering, "No guys seriously, what magic wand does he have that we didnt?
Telling you, watch the Doug Wead video.

He talks about how Trump called all these CEOs and business owners in very early on, telling them if you want profits, you gotta get me jobs and I'll remove the regulations preventing those profits...

Trump. Is. A. Business. Man.

Oh no. Drumpf is finished now
500 legal scholars showed that either they are liars and are corrupt or, they are not familiar with constitutional law. Not indifferent to those scientist around the world who support the fake findings of "Climate Change" and are not experts nor even study in that field. Money and power control their findings.

Why do you throw, random commas into your sentences? Are we, supposed to pause when reading, them? Not, judging just curious.
Why do you fall for the lies and fake news from the left? Actually believe in the tactics of it and are just as corrupt? Not judging just pointing out your hypocrisy.

Reactions: BBUK
I would give Nancy my full support and shout her praises on the street corner if she could explain to me, and make me understand, why she has a wall around her property but denies us the right to have a wall on our border.

If we had a free press in this country instead of the bought and paid for propaganda we are force fed 24/7, then she could have the chance to try.

Her reaction is indicative of precisely that she does indeed actually hate the president, full on loathing. She knows she isn't supposed to but does anyway, which is why she was so indignant at the accusationby the reportyer, which it wasn't really anyway.

It's much easier to talk the talk than walk the walk.. even easier still to point out someone else is walking a crooked line like this tweet.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT