POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
White supremacist racism was on it's last leg in this country until the Obama admin resurrected it and his legacy is being continued through social justice warrior's fake and false stories of vandalism and attacks. It seems they need this to keep their people in line. I really believe that if people were actually fed the truth, their would not be another democrat elected in any major political office. Local yes because of friends and associates but not major ones.

If you think white supremacy is bad, check out the transphobes who think they are superior to women like me. I started identifying as a woman 3 weeks ago, but I'm not here to talk about my transition! OOOOOH YEAH!!! And ever since I have people have been telling me I'm crazy and that I have an unfair advantage against other females like myself. Well I say cry harder transphobes! OOOH YEAH!!! Heather Swanson is twice the woman you transphobes would ever hope to be! And I'll take on any man as well! Even though I am 100% woman, I have a feeling I could hold my own against you, even if you have advantages being male. OHHHH YEAH!!!

Reactions: warrior-cat
What can I say man, you’ve got my number. I guess I should know my place and not take on an internet legend. How many twitter trophies have you got in your case?

That was weak. You made a stupid post. Own it.

Dumb ass students have stopped the Harvard - Yale football game. They are having a sit in on the 50 yard line over climate. I am not sure what they have against climate but so it goes.

This is what you get with an Ivy League education.

Yep. Every one of them believes they have a right to free speech backing them up on this move. I bet the stands would empty out at an SEC game if these idiots were to pull this stunt.

Dumb ass students have stopped the Harvard - Yale football game. They are having a sit in on the 50 yard line over climate. I am not sure what they have against climate but so it goes.

This is what you get with an Ivy League education.
Turn on the sprinklers!!!

Better. Take away their A/C, heat, cars and electricity. See how all in they really are.
Yeah, I was telling my daughter today about those morons out there who want total chaos with open borders, no laws, and no nationalities just live and do as you feel are actually opining for survival of the fittest which would in reality weed them out. Might not be a bad thing. It would get rid of the trash in this country.

That was weak. You made a stupid post. Own it.

Yep. Every one of them believes they have a right to free speech backing them up on this move. I bet the stands would empty out at an SEC game if these idiots were to pull this stunt.

I didn’t read the twitter because I don’t have twitter and it asked me to sign up or sign in to read it.

As for my post, it was sarcasm, which I thought was pretty obvious. I don’t take myself nearly as seriously as Dwayne does and was acquiescing to his show of superiority.

Reactions: ymmot31
Yeah, I was telling my daughter today about those morons out there who want total chaos with open borders, no laws, and no nationalities just live and do as you feel are actually opining for survival of the fittest which would in reality weed them out. Might not be a bad thing. It would get rid of the trash in this country.

I admit I have no idea what it’s like to live without any of those things. But I also realize how lucky we are to have them and live like we do. These kids are brainless when it comes to common sense and have no idea how blessed they are.

This is me pre transition:
macho-man-champion-2017-05-11.jpg-e1526819293723-696x392.png

This is me post transition with my women's title:

Sorry for the NSFW in the post photo OOOOHHHH YEAH!!!

They're asking for a government that makes things like they were when we decided we needed governments.

I didn’t read the twitter because I don’t have twitter and it asked me to sign up or sign in to read it.

As for my post, it was sarcasm, which I thought was pretty obvious. I don’t take myself nearly as seriously as Dwayne does and was acquiescing to his show of superiority.

I don't twitter and it doesn't make me sign in to read it.

You may meant it as sarcasm but what it read as was a bitchfit thrown by someone who was proven wrong. Very Comeyesque of you.

He may be on the spectrum

Try that sh-t at an SEC game protestors...
I was in the U.S. Army during the 1960's and the nation was being torn apart by protestors, sit ins and crazy happenings everywhere. With cities burning nation wide the Army formed units that were on call to respond if needed. We had our duffle bag packed and ready at a moments notice.

In 1967 protesters decided they want to shut down the Kentucky Derby. Their plan was to run out on the track at the start of the race and lay down at the finish line. I kid you not. Since I was at Ft Knox I was part of the Army personnel dispatched to guard the track. We lined up all around the track and we were suppose to stop them when they charged from the infield. About 30 minutes before the Derby ran our commanding officer instructed us to step aside when they charged and let them go onto the track. He said if they want to lay down in front of a thoroughbred race horse running at full speed to be our guest.

All of the talk and threats fizzled out when they saw and heard the roar of a herd of horses coming at them. No one crossed through the infield fence onto the track. They chickened out and people laughed them out of Churchill Downs.

Yes...you are now a bigot if you wont have sex with someone that has an incurable infectious disease

“...share the same values when it comes to working hard and building their careers.”

This is why homosexuality is promoted by the elite. Don’t waste your money on kids or church! Sodomize each other, work constantly for faceless corporations, and blow your expendable cash on frivolous fads and consumer products

Yes...you are now a bigot if you wont have sex with someone that has an incurable infectious disease

A guy that sits across from me at work told me the other day he is very fortunate because he has had "many partners with HIV and isn't infected" and I wanted to say so bad "WTF WHY WOULD YOU SLEEP WITH SOMEONE YOU KNEW HAD HIV?!"

I chose not too because I like my job.

A guy that sits across from me at work told me the other day he is very fortunate because he has had "many partners with HIV and isn't infected" and I wanted to say so bad "WTF WHY WOULD YOU SLEEP WITH SOMEONE YOU KNEW HAD HIV?!"

I chose not too because I like my job.
There is an HIV medication ad that tries to normalize it and at the end it says something about consulting your doctor before getting pregnant and I almost lost my mind. Don’t have sex when you have AIDS you evil MFers!

There is an HIV medication ad that tries to normalize it and at the end it says something about consulting your doctor before getting pregnant and I almost lost my mind. Don’t have sex when you have AIDS you evil MFers!

Ya I know the commercial you're talking about. My favorite part of that commercial is the part that says something along the lines of,

"my doctor tells me that Im at a higher risk of contracting the HIV virus."

I just laugh to myself every time I hear that. Now really why is that? Why has my doctor never told me that Im at a high risk of contracting HIV? Is it maybe because I dont have promiscuous unprotected gay sex?

I have a way for the gay community to not be at such a high risk of contracting HIV. Dont go around having unprotected sex with random people that you meet.

Their excuse is always "My source burned me."

It would seem to me if these "journalists" continually get burned by anonymous "officials" and/or "sources" they might at some point take greater care in using them as sources or at least take the time to actually ask the subject of the report before reporting it.

Reactions: ymmot31
They're asking for a government that makes things like they were when we decided we needed governments.

You may meant it as sarcasm but what it read as was a bitchfit thrown by someone who was proven wrong. Very Comeyesque of you.

Fair enough. I’ll own it - I was wrong on an obscure internet message board. I may never recover from such humiliation.

Reactions: BBUK

Aparrently, I was already a bigot for not wanting to have sex with transgender thingies. (I think "women" is correct lingo, but I really don't understand teh labels and care even less)

I was also informed that I am precluded as "at least" intolerant in to my cis/white/male role, simply b/c I'm not LGBTQ. It's like original sin for weirdos. Just FYI.

Ya I know the commercial you're talking about. My favorite part of that commercial is the part that says something along the lines of,

"my doctor tells me that Im at a higher risk of contracting the HIV virus."

I just laugh to myself every time I hear that. Now really why is that? Why has my doctor never told me that Im at a high risk of contracting HIV? Is it maybe because I dont have promiscuous unprotected gay sex?

I have a way for the gay community to not be at such a high risk of contracting HIV. Dont go around having unprotected sex with random people that you meet.

That the commercial with the ballet dancers? [roll] .

Good Lord did you remind the teacher they forgot to give homework

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT