POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol, zelensky never knew money was withheld. JFC.

So you are lying. Or you are just getting liberal democrat talking points. Live by the sword, die by the sword.
He thought getting it at all was contingent on announcing the Burisma/Biden investigation. That's why he scheduled the CNN appearance and then canceled it after the aid was released.

You wanna finger Elizabeth Warren don't you?

What do you think this guy wants to do to her? Do you think he is a poster here?

EJBwSDHU0AIefjI.jpg:large

That's literally all there is evidence for.

Except there's not. Second/third/fourth hand hearsay and presumptions aren't evidence. Only one witness offered more than a rumor and innuendo and his evidence was an NYT article.

Matter of fact, some of the witnesses have even been forced to admit to evidence that runs contrary to the rumor mongering and exonerates

There is no evidence he held up the aid for any reason other than getting Zelensky to announce an investigation into Biden.

Sure there is. Zelensky made a promise to do something about the overall corruption. Trump has every right to make sure the incoming president was really going to make an effort. He, and he alone, sets foreign policy. Sondland's testimony says it best.

Sondland: "I asked him [Trump] 1 open-ended question: 'What do you want from Ukraine?' And as I recaIl, he was in a very bad mood. It was a very quick conversation."

Trump said: "I want nothing. I want no quid pro quo. I want Zelensky to do the right thing."

*Trump then immediately hangs up on him*

He thought getting it at all was contingent on announcing the Burisma/Biden investigation. That's why he scheduled the CNN appearance and then canceled it after the aid was released.

"He thought" . Guy, that is projection.

He admitted to not knowing aid was held.

Now do joe biden's video. Can you add an opinion to obama's video of quid pro quo on tv with russia "more flexibility after the election"?

Except there's not. Second/third/fourth hand hearsay and presumptions aren't evidence. Only one witness offered more than a rumor and innuendo and his evidence was an NYT article.

Matter of fact, some of the witnesses have even been forced to admit to evidence that runs contrary to the rumor mongering and exonerates

Sure there is. Zelensky made a promise to do something about the overall corruption. Trump has every right to make sure the incoming president was really going to make an effort. He, and he alone, sets foreign policy. Sondland's testimony says it best.

Sondland: "I asked him [Trump] 1 open-ended question: 'What do you want from Ukraine?' And as I recaIl, he was in a very bad mood. It was a very quick conversation."

Trump said: "I want nothing. I want no quid pro quo. I want Zelensky to do the right thing."

*Trump then immediately hangs up on him*
Why did Trump go through back-channel Giuliani then if it was a completely legitimate foreign policy issue? Trump wanted a public announcement of an investigation into Burisma specifically, not overall corruption. Zelensky made it clear he knew that on the call.

That's literally all there is evidence for.

Evidence that, when under oath and asked point blank, exactly no one seems to be able to produce. Just like the Russia hoax. Coincidence?
-----------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------
Sondland testified under oath that he didn't know why it was held up. That it was a presumption. That he assumed it was because of the investigation. He has zero proof. Zero first hand knowledge.

This also happened in September, months after the Trump/Zelensky phone call. During that call, when Trump allegedly used it to extort, bribe, quid pro quo or whatever made up nonsense, Ukraine was completely unaware of aid being withheld.

-----------------------------------------------
Volker: "You asked what conversations did I have about that quid pro quo, et cetera. None, because I didn't know that there was a quid pro quo." ... "I believe he [Taylor] was asking this based on the Politico article. And I discussed with him that there is no linkage here."
--------------------------------------------
Ex-envoy denied Trump linked Ukraine meeting to push for investigations, transcripts show

Former U.S. envoy to Ukraine Kurt Volker, according to transcripts released Tuesday, pushed back on the claim that President Trump sought to withhold a meeting with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky until Kiev committed to investigate allegations concerning the 2016 election -- while also denying that Trump was seeking “dirt” on former Vice President Joe Biden.

In a transcript of his closed-door deposition last month with lawmakers conducting the impeachment probe, Volker was asked if Trump withheld or delayed a meeting with Zelensky absent a pledge to probe concerns Ukraine had interfered in the 2016 U.S. presidential election.

“The answer to the question is no, if you want a yes-or-no answer. But the reason the answer is no is we did have difficulty scheduling a meeting, but there was no linkage like that,” he said.
----------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------

ZELDIN: “So do you have any other source that the president’s goal in making this request was anything other than The New York Times?”

TAYLOR: “I have not talked to the president. I have no other information from what the president was thinking."
-----------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------
Zeldin to Taylor:

"You're telling us that Tim Morrison told you that Ambassador Sondland told him that the President told Ambassador Sondland that Zelensky would have to open an investigation into Biden?"

Taylor: "That's correct."*

*Trump, Zelensky, Morrison, and Sondland all contradict this claim
Edited to add Kent also admitting it.

Last edited:
Jeez whiz. Will the resident lib-dums just admit that they think the USA should print more money, then give it all away other countries, with no strings attached, regardless of known corruption... and never require anything that would be in America's best interest. That's genius foreign policy, right there!

Damn, Dems are dumb.

Jeez whiz. Will the resident lib-dums just admit that they think the USA should print more money, then give it all away other countries, with no strings attached, regardless of known corruption... and never require anything that would be in America's best interest. That's genius foreign policy, right there!

Damn, Dems are dumb.

Obama did that. He also married a man with a bigger dong than him

Impeachment testimonies in a nutshell.

"I thought"

"I felt"

"I presumed"

"It was my assumption"

"Do you have any first hand knowledge or direct evidence?" "No"

"You disagree with Potus current protocol and foreign policy?" "Correct"

"Is there anything wrong with Potus having his own protocol and foreign policy?" "No. He's Potus"

Lol, I'm waiting for the ulimate testimony

"Well, uhhh, urr, ummm, orange man bad"

Fewer people seem to have me, a far lefty, on ignore than Levi and Ed who are center-left. Interesting. Horseshoe theory is a thing.
Though I don't think you are a very wise person, I do believe you are pretty intelligent. I never agree with you and you're a bit of a prick, but you at least present arguments that are worth debating. Levi and Ed are just idiots.

Though I don't think you are a very wise person, I do believe you are pretty intelligent. I never agree with you and you're a bit of a prick, but you at least present arguments that are worth debating. Levi and Ed are just idiots.
The fact you don't like me tell me I am doing ok. Thanks

Reactions: Dionysus444

I agree with this. Dion isn't an idiot, but he has mirror around for everything he does in life. Sex with stuff toys, watches himself poop, flexing his scrawny little liberal arms, cooking dinner for his stuffed toy's boyfriend, reciting liberal talking points. You name it and Dion is watching himself do it

I agree with this. Dion isn't an idiot, but he has mirror around for everything he does in life. Sex with stuff toys, watches himself poop, flexing his scrawny little liberal arms, cooking dinner for his stuffed toy's boyfriend, reciting liberal talking points. You name it and Dion is watching himself do it
I would have to agree I'm abit of a narcissist. Partly why I see through Trump so clearly. Game recognize game.

We come at things from very different perspectives and arrive at different conclusions. But you are one of the posters here I believe truly wants the best for our people and our country. We just disagree on most of the ways to accomplish that.

Reactions: Phil_The_Music
Figured I'd highlight the type of absurd, loony nonsense they've been feverishly consuming/believing and then linking/repeating in this thread for the last three years.

Conspiracy, lies, outage; conspiracy, lies, outrage. Rinse and repeat. Schwartz is a perfect example. Replace Mueller with Schiff, Russia with Ukraine and his Twitter is exactly the same. They're radicalized and deluded.

'Art of the Deal' ghostwriter predicts Trump will resign

By Saba Hamedy, CNN
Updated 6:35 AM EDT, Fri August 18, 2017
https://www.cnn.com/2017/08/17/poli...uthor-trump-resignation-prediction/index.html

Am I the only one wondering why so many people (especially on the GOP side) are coming out with books regarding Trump? Seems Trump himself or Fox are always promoting books regarding Trump, Collusion, etc. Alot of people in Washington and the Media are profiting off this whole charade.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT