POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why has nobody in Kentucky, besides Allison Grime’s own staff, talked about the fact she stole the personal info of every registered voter in the state? She had the time and energy to commit crimes yet she did not have the time or energy to do her job to protect the integrity of the election process. You would think some politicians might be concerned about that. You would think some journalists would be salivating over this story.

I'm thinking it might have something to do with party affiliation.

Why has nobody in Kentucky, besides Allison Grime’s own staff, talked about the fact she stole the personal info of every registered voter in the state? She had the time and energy to commit crimes yet she did not have the time or energy to do her job to protect the integrity of the election process. You would think some politicians might be concerned about that. You would think some journalists would be salivating over this story.

Wait a minute...AMERICAN CITIZENS forfeiting their private information without consent?

WHERE IS THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA??

Exactly as I thought. Loudmouth, mush brain. Constantly lying that you're educated, that you're informed, that you don't watch cable news, yet all of your positions are in lock step with their deranged delusionals.

On top of that, you're such a know nothing, cable news junkie that can't even string together a single paragraph in attempt to defend those positions. Imagine that.

Hold up...are you disagreeing with my PRESIDENTIAL HARASSMENT stance?

As imbecile citizens you freely chose to elect a super majority of regressive, far-left, big government, authoritarian fascists.

You got exactly what you wanted. Now shut up and suffer under the oppressive state in peace. No one else cares.

All laws passed by the liberals in large cities should be fully enforced. I think it's amazing that liberals don't realize that they created this.

All I'm saying is we all see through the act. Your loudmouth, lame attempts at wit and constant trolling to deflect from actually having to defend your positions don't cover up how uninformed you actually are.

He has no wit. He's a blowhard mouth breather incapable of intelligence. He got a teacher's job to mostly molest kids.

He is a predator that uses teaching as a cover up.

Dwayne posts more relevant, sourced information in this thread than anyone. No wonder you’re so ignorant.
All I remember about him is posting random twitter crap that he liked. Just because it's on twitter doesn't make it true. You are so simple it hurts.

YHeah, show me actual evidence that aid was withheld solely to collect dirt on a dirty politican then I am with you.
They edited the transcript of the call to remove the specific reference to Burisma which is what you're asking for. He did it.
All i see is speculation... aid was withheld for a period to a corrupt nation for who knows what reasons as it should be delayed to them and not a single grain of sand was added to the mountain of evidence that the Bidens are corrupt that Amy Robach doesn't already know about.
It was withheld for the quid pro quo. It was only released because lawyers determined holding it up was illegal. Zelensky had even scheduled the CNN appearance to announce the investigation into Biden and quickly canceled it after they were legally forced to give him the aid.

Time for that good ol’ CRENSHAW/HALEY TICKET, right guys??

74906691_2553567271527839_354969306028572672_n.jpg

They edited the transcript of the call to remove the specific reference to Burisma which is what you're asking for. He did it.

It was withheld for the quid pro quo. It was only released because lawyers determined holding it up was illegal. Zelensky had even scheduled the CNN appearance to announce the investigation into Biden and quickly canceled it after they were legally forced to give him the aid.

Testimony says otherwise. Give it up. The only quid pro quo was joe biden.

You guys are crooks. Actually Treasonists.

What does the removal of Burisma, if that is true, have anything to do with quid pro quo?

You’re reaching because you know what Biden was doing was corrupt.

No one edited out or removed anything. The article you linked says nothing of the sort. Did you even read what you linked?

The Times said that the missing phrases did "not fundamentally change lawmakers' understanding of the call".

Though the summary did not include the direct mention of Burisma, for example, The Times noted that it still contained a reference to "the company" and that such summaries relied on note-takers and voice-recognition software that sometimes misses proper nouns like company names.

What does the removal of Burisma, if that is true, have anything to do with quid pro quo?

You’re reaching because you know what Biden was doing was corrupt.
Why would I defend Biden? The sooner he drops out the better as far as I'm concerned. Happy this stuff is bringing his cronyism to the fore.

No one edited out or removed anything. The article you linked says nothing of the sort. Did you even read what you linked?

The Times said that the missing phrases did "not fundamentally change lawmakers' understanding of the call".

Though the summary did not include the direct mention of Burisma, for example, The Times noted that it still contained a reference to "the company" and that such summaries relied on note-takers and voice-recognition software that sometimes misses proper nouns like company names.
Yeah. What was said wasn't actually "the company". It was Burisma. Because Zelensky wasn't asked to investigate some vague corporate corruption. He was asked specifically to investigate Burisma and Biden.

Ed the pedo. I sure hope that sorry loser is on here next year. Can't wait to see him make excuses. Especially why the black and hispanic voting are through the roof for a Republican.

Reactions: screwduke1
Why would I defend Biden? The sooner he drops out the better as far as I'm concerned. Happy this stuff is bringing his cronyism to the fore.

I have no idea, but you’re trying to create a scenario that simply isn’t there.

There is zero evidence that Trump was withholding the money to benefit himself or dig up political dirt. Hearsay and opinions aren’t evidence, nor is it justification for an impeachment.

Wonder why there weren’t any whistleblowers on old Biden? Especially since we know through testimony that the State dept had serious issues with Biden being on the board of Burisma.

Reactions: Gassy_Knowls
Yeah. What was said wasn't actually "the company". It was Burisma. Because Zelensky wasn't asked to investigate some vague corporate corruption. He was asked specifically to investigate Burisma and Biden.

You still lied. Nothing was edited out or removed. The transcript was produced by two career Intel analysts and voice recognition. Trump had nothing to do with it's production. It's the official transcript and is the only transcript.

Since Vindman was also on the call the transcript was given to him to offer edits. Some of his edits made it, some didn't. Trump had nothing to do with that process either. Vindman admitted the process was normal. Vindman also admitted that he didn't think anything was done for nefarious reasons or in an attempt to hide something.

That call was listened in on by a half dozen people. No one on the call, including Vindman, has ever accused Trump or the WH of editing the call nefariously or as part of a cover up.

There is zero evidence that Trump was withholding the money to benefit himself or dig up political dirt.
That's literally all there is evidence for. There is no evidence he held up the aid for any reason other than getting Zelensky to announce an investigation into Biden.

Well let's hear it lunatics. Make the connections of Epstein and Trump like you brought up so many times. Come on now you have a real chance to take Trump down. Let's bring this Epstein conspiracy theory to light. Oh that's right you know who will really go down if they really dig on this.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

You guys are making great points tonight. Fabulous, indisputable points in fact BUT it's an exercise in futility trying to convince the radicals on this forum. I'm almost convinced that they don't actually believe the nonsense they spew. Probably get a boner just by the agitation they create.

It's more serious than that. I think we're witnessing some biblical shit. People are so detached from anything real they think they can create truth. Men have periods, the governor of Virginia, accusing a judge of being a serial gang rapist, nations aren't defined by borders, reporters can go from 3 straight years of Russia hysteria to Ukraine hysteria without flinching, insane levels of household debt, NBA China social justice hypocrisy, protesting the exit of the longest most pointless wars in American history, cats and dogs living together... mass hysteria. This isn't trolling, this isn't being mistaken, this is creating and living in your own reality.

That's literally all there is evidence for. There is no evidence he held up the aid for any reason other than dirt on Biden.

Really? Because Trump never mentioned the aid in the call. So how did Zelensky know it?

There was also the reason actually given for holding up the aid, to ensure the new President of Ukraine would actually clean up the corruption. You’re grasping at straws Dion.

Gotta give you credit for liking Gassys post

Reactions: Gassy_Knowls
Really? Because Trump never mentioned the aid in the call. So how did Zelensky know it?

There was also the reason actually given for holding up the aid, to ensure the new President of Ukraine would actually clean up the corruption. You’re grasping at straws Dion.

Gotta give you credit for liking Gassys post
Where's the evidence? In that transcript, aid was never discussed. Let me guess, Trump used super secret telepathic morse code to Zelensky
The quid pro quo had already been delivered. That's how Zelensky was able to mention Burisma specifically by name.

He was asked specifically to investigate Burisma and Biden.

Again, so? That's not illegal. I refer you to the transcript. To what Trump actually said. Not your interpretation or spin.

"Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it ... It sounds horrible to me."

Now don't sit there and act like Biden isn't on tape doing exactly that. The rest if fluff. All that extortion stuff? Quid pro quo? So far, all hearsay. Slimy, conniving bureaucrats playing a game of telephone.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT