POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do you characterize the Clintons as "wealthy elites", or do you just move the defining line to exclude them to fit your narrative?

#ClintonBodyCount
Of course they are. Why do you care if the dude with their dick in your ass has an R or D next to their name? You're so caught up in partisan bullcrap you cheer red team and boo blue team while they both bend you over the exact same.

People are willing to say under oath that quid pro quo is exactly what Trump required. Yeah, they are all lying under penalty of perjury... sure dude.
And then the real truth comes out that they said that it was not quid pro quo. You believed the lie because you wanted to. Plus, you actually believe people in government will not perjure themselves? Ever heard of a man named Bill Clinton?

You must think people here are dumb or... you are.

Reactions: UKvisitor
People are willing to say under oath that quid pro quo is exactly what Trump required.

But they all also admitted that it was just their interpretation, that they have no fist hand knowledge, nor do they have any proof to back it up.

Some even contradicted themselves and admitted that Trump specifically said absolutely no quid pro quo.

Hearsay, innuendo and rumor isn't evidence. Sorry.

Just went to a liberal education camp - known in sane circles as a Fayette County Public School - to see my daughter perform in their Veterans Day program. Imagine my shock when these students and their teaches proudly sang patriotic songs, recited the pledge of allegiance, saluted the flag during the Anthem, and stood respectfully during Taps. Never expected to see that from an America hating left wing loony bin like a public school.
What, did they sing "Oh Canada"? Nice tune, BTW. Also, is she Canuck or 'merican?

Should have expected with a potential 3-day weekend ahead, Jameslee would hit the sauce just like Democrats vote: early and often
Had a friend I worked with in Cincy who was from Idiot's Branch. He'd take election day off, vote in Cincy, drive to Whitley County & vote, & then vote in Jellico.

Same here, John. I consult for a lot of manufacturers. Business is up 14% this year (after 5% hike last year). Pipeline of future work is full. I’ll have to work again this weekend to deliver projects in timely manner. Hope to retire early to enjoy golf, etc.
Beshear is out to kill all that.

Last edited:
What, did they sing "Oh Canada"? Nice tune, BTW. Also, is she Canuck or 'merican?

She was born here, so even though I am a Canuck, she's American. However, were I to move home with her, she would fasttrack to CDN citizenship.

They sang the anthem, This Land is Your Land, and My Country 'tis of Thee. Afterward, they had 5 kids each give a summary of what each branch of the Military does, then asked those in the audience who served in each to stand up. Actually made me tear up seeing each of them get much deserved applause and respect.

Let me preface this with the fact that I think both guys are mediocre and I don't value either of their opinions any more than I value the opinions of the last shit I took, but I think the double standard here is hilarious;

jameslee goes on a mini rampage posting ridiculous partisan tweets - "Oh man, james is tying one on again!!"

Dwayne does exact same same thing - "ZOMG Dwayne is roasting people to death today I wanna blow him."

Funny to see how people react differently to the same situation depending on how it fits their biases.
[roll]

Reactions: DwayneMeighan
She was born here, so even though I am a Canuck, she's American. However, were I to move home with her, she would fasttrack to CDN citizenship.

They sang the anthem, This Land is Your Land, and My Country 'tis of Thee. Afterward, they had 5 kids each give a summary of what each branch of the Military does, then asked those in the audience who served in each to stand up. Actually made me tear up seeing each of them get much deserved applause and respect.
I sang those as a kid 60+ years ago. Your response here puts tears in my eyes, really. Thanks. So happy this reverence still exists in some places.

BTW, glad to hear she's not binary.

Reactions: KRJ1975
He wasn't allowed by Schiff to answer questions that are directly related to first hand facts such as who he specifically talked to, but he was more than welcomed, encouraged even, to speculate and rumor monger while answering second/third/fourth hand he said, she said questions with opinions and assumptions.

Reactions: Gassy_Knowls
EI4pb63XUAQvq5B.jpg:large

Let me preface this with the fact that I think both guys are mediocre and I don't value either of their opinions any more than I value the opinions of the last shit I took, but I think the double standard here is hilarious;

jameslee goes on a mini rampage posting ridiculous partisan tweets - "Oh man, james is tying one on again!!"

Dwayne does exact same same thing - "ZOMG Dwayne is roasting people to death today I wanna blow him."

Funny to see how people react differently to the same situation depending on how it fits their biases.
I think the point here John, is that you pretty much have to be tanked or out of your mind to believe the stuff The likes of JamesLee is posting.

Not on my nerves, I’m just assumed you were sober (unlike jameslee) and was genuinely curious as to how that tweet was viewed as some sort of “gotcha”.
The WH operates in complete dysfunction idiot. The incompetent, unqualified people working there don't know what's happening next. A bad combination. The Donald is a walking, talking, lying hypocrite about corruption, sexual assault, his foundation, the swamp, MAGA, everything! Shouldn't America be great by now? Obama ended the recession in less than 1 year.

He went on all the morning shows blasting Biden's son for using nepotism to advance his agenda. You can't make this stuff up!

If Donald Trump Jr was the EXACT same person, but his name wasn't Donald Trump Jr, even the right would hate him. He's a grade A, dyed in the wool POS and a complete idiot. Listening to him speak for more than 10 seconds at a time leads to verifiable loss of intelligence.

If Donald Trump Jr was the EXACT same person, but his name wasn't Donald Trump Jr, even the right would hate him. He's a grade A, dyed in the wool POS and a complete idiot. Listening to him speak for more than 10 seconds at a time leads to verifiable loss of intelligence.

I'm writing Don Jr in 2024. Love the guy. More intelligent than any liberal out there. He's still smarter Od'd on cocaine

Jameslee sticks peanut butter in his anus and let's his dog eat it out

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT