POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's not crazy at all, in fact, it would be a certainty.

How about a law that says if you don't vote in an election, then your name is removed from the rolls and you must re-register. Maybe a little inconvenient, but doesn't the sanctity of the voting process deserve our every effort to maintain its integrity?

Yeah, but then how would they be able to have people like William G. Smith (deceased in 2011) have a voice?

ql-0009-pelosi1.jpg

I think you lost the ability to complain about transparency right about then.

Btw, I saw a picture of this linked to Snopes. I had to check and sure enough; Snopes rating of Nancy saying this is ‘a mixture of true and false’

[roll]
It is funny what the "Fact" checkers are touting out as fact today. The Whistle blower says what he heard second hand and the left runs with it. This is the kind of things the fact checkers will call a fact and include it on the entire "Trump illegally worked quid pro quo with Ukraine." when in fact the real facts are in the actual transcripts stating otherwise. Then, the resident lefties on here change their stances on what a "fact" is until next time.

It is funny what the "Fact" checkers are touting out as fact today. The Whistle blower says what he heard second hand and the left runs with it. This is the kind of things the fact checkers will call a fact and include it on the entire "Trump illegally worked quid pro quo with Ukraine." when in fact the real facts are in the actual transcripts stating otherwise. Then, the resident lefties on here change their stances on what a "fact" is until next time.

I loved when Hillary told people to go to her website and use the fact checker link. Hilarious.

So I see Warren just came out and gave a completely unattainable and unconstitutional way to pay for medicare 4 all and media is just blindly acting like it's real.

Ed can never say "I thought mexico was going to pay for it " again.

Media is claiming no raise in taxes on the middle class but it lays out massive raises in taxes on the middle class.

Reactions: ymmot31
So I see Warren just came out and gave a completely unattainable and unconstitutional way to pay for medicare 4 all and media is just blindly acting like it's real.

Ed can never say "I thought mexico was going to pay for it " again.

Media is claiming no raise in taxes on the middle class but it lays out massive raises in taxes on the middle class.

She has already admitted that 2 million jobs would be lost, but that's OK, she's told us that that has been factored into the cost. How many actual jobs would be lost? 5 million? 10 million? All we can be sure of is that her estimate is the lowest possible.

Reactions: warrior-cat
It's not crazy at all, in fact, it would be a certainty.

How about a law that says if you don't vote in an election, then your name is removed from the rolls and you must re-register. Maybe a little inconvenient, but doesn't the sanctity of the voting process deserve our every effort to maintain its integrity?

So now not only do you need to own property to vote, but you need to vote in every election or you have to re-register? Makes perfect sense in your looney head right? You should run for office chief

So now not only do you need to own property to vote, but you need to vote in every election or you have to re-register? Makes perfect sense in your looney head right? You should run for office chief

You're the idiot who thought 55% was a low turnout for a national election. Guess you changed your mind after you looked it up.

Since you think voter turn out is too low, explain how my idea would do anything other than ensure dead people don't vote. Explain how it wouldn't lead to more people voting in each election so they wouldn't have to re-register.

I don't follow Ann Coulter but that tweet showed up on my timeline yesterday too...pretty sure because someone i do follow was mocking her for ignorant comment retweeted it. Same way Trump's bullshit ends up in my timeline.
You've explained it well but he still doesn't know or understand. Basically incapable of such things.

How dirty are Dems? A lawsuit was filed recently in Kentucky that asserted Cameron didn't meet the requirements of the Kentucky Constitution to be Attorney General. The lawsuit was filed the day after the ballots were legally required to be set. If the Dems, read Greg Stumbo, had prevailed, there would have been no Republican candidate eligible and Stumbo would have won by default.

Was the date of the filing coincidental?

Thankfully a judge saw through the ruse and said he was a valid candidate.

Now the dems can accuse me of voting for a black guy just because he's black.

Read about it here

You found a picture with Trump and Epstein so that automatically means Trump was doing the sick shit Epstein was doing? Good call. We know what Bill was doing...IN THE OVAL OFFICE
He was impeached for sick shit dude. Seems rather minor to the SOP this president has done or does seemingly on a daily basis. TDS in the Paddock happily ignore it all over ideology apparently. Our country and constitution matter little.

Oh wait, perhaps you truly believe President Trump is faithful.
:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Love how Democrats always talk about “obstruction” and conveniently forget the “of justice” part. Shameless hypocrite hacks.

No one is required to participate in your extraConstitutional charades.

Completely unresponsive to my post. But ok.

By the way, I really wish you would have picked another screen name. The real James Lee is one of my all time favorite Wildcats.
Not a huge fan of gollum personally. Seems appropriate though for defending this man. Quite precious indeed.

Great info. The sad thing is that maybe 5 percent of the country will ever know this.

That's what Limbaugh was saying on his show. The truth doesn't matter because Democrats control 90% of the news cycle and will suppress and manipulate any and all information that doesn't fit the Dems narrative.

IMO the media is the greatest weapon the Dems have. Trump should proactively look to curve it's influence. He could start by cancelling cable bundles. Without that revenue CNN & MSNBC would sink.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT